Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To Those Who Think The Huskies Will Start 4-0

13»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    Tailgater said:

Good point about a defense being the strong suit early in the season.

Without proof, I assume our D line sucks. (Donny can't hold it down alone.) I don't beileve at this point we have anyone ready to play that could start on a decent D-1A team but Shelton.

Shouldn't this be the season that Tosh lives up to his rep in something other than recruiting? We might see some surprises in who gets to play in the DL........ then again, probably not.

Not really fair to Tosh considering this is only his 2nd season. Hell, he only had time to recruit 1 guy to UW in 2012. You can't really judge him until at least after the 2nd year, and he still won't have all of his guys in place.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dtd said:

Tailgater said:

Without proof, I assume our D line sucks. (Donny can't hold it down alone.) I don't beileve at this point we have anyone ready to play that could start on a decent D-1A team but Shelton.

Shouldn't this be the season that Tosh lives up to his rep in something other than recruiting? We might see some surprises in who gets to play in the DL........ then again, probably not.

Not really fair to Tosh considering this is only his 2nd season. Hell, he only had time to recruit 1 guy to UW in 2012. You can't really judge him until at least after the 4th year, and he still won't have all of his guys in place.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2013
    Tosh hasn't had time.....problem is he never will.

UW will never get elite talent with a head coach that's little more than a glorified/token leader of a frat house, whose primary skills are choreographing dance routines and pulling cool stunts at recruit's houses.

We're really lucky to have the few guys we have that are real football players considering the clown Mr Cream Puff.
    dtd said:

Tailgater said:

Not really fair to Tosh considering this is only his 2nd season. Hell, he only had time to recruit 1 guy to UW in 2012. You can't really judge him until at least after the 2nd year, and he still won't have all of his guys in place.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Houhusky said:

BSU - W decently easy in the new husky stadium and home opener, also this isnt the BSU that beat Oklahoma or Oregon

What about the BSU team that beat UW?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Tosh hasn't had time.....problem is he never will.

UW will never get elite talent with a head coach that's little more than a glorified/token leader of a frat house, whose primary skills are choreographing dance routines and pulling cool stunts at recruit's houses.

We're really lucky to have the few guys we have that are real football players considering the clown Mr Cream Puff.

dtd said:

Tailgater said:

Why do you hate Wide Receivers?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Mooser42 said:

Houhusky said:

BSU - W decently easy in the new husky stadium and home opener, also this isnt the BSU that beat Oklahoma or Oregon

I had a little belly laugh but Sark at home in the first game of the year is different than Sark in an "away" bowl game striving to maintain 7-6
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Houhusky said:

Mooser42 said:

Houhusky said:

I had a little belly laugh but Sark at home in the first game of the year is different than Sark in an "away" bowl game striving to maintain 7-6
    How so?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

What the fuck? Have you not watched Sark ball the last 4 years? I'll help you out:

Loss at home to LSU, loss to an average Notre Dame team on the road.

Faceplant to open the season at BYU, curb stomping at home against a good, but ultimately non BCS Nebraska.

We fucking got lucky to hang on against Eastern Washington, played shitty at home against Hawaii, and got boat raced in Lincoln.

Squeaked by SDSU because their coach was a fucktard, got annihilated in Baton Rouge.

There is no reason to think Boise isn't capable of beating us, handily, to open the season. And just like 2009 Notre Dame and 2010 BYU, they could lay an egg at Illinois. Shit, Arizona's probably due to beat us at Husky Stadium again. Then we have Oregon and Stanford coming up? I'm predicting 2-2 after the first 4 and probably 2-5 after that. FUCK.

USCWell you are being fucktarded College. A first year head coach just doesn't put the pieces of a Ty Willy team and go on the road and beat. ANY ND team. This was one of Sarks best coaching performances, same with LSU and obviously USC.

I've contended all along the 2009 was Snark's best coaching job and best team. Got repeatedly banned for it by those mushy cunts at fagman. His teams have went downhill since. But to rail on him for 2009 is ignant (they were a 7-6 (except for ND refs and Polk call, saw same thing with Stanford and Stephan Taylor last year, exact!)

and we played pretty fucking well vs Hawaii. 21-zip in 1st quarter and a solid win, showing Sark can make adjustments (although Holtard couldn't). Otherwise you're spot on doogie!

• What the fuck? Have you not watched Sark ball the last 4 years? I'll help you out:

Loss at home to LSU, loss to an average Notre Dame team on the road.

Faceplant to open the season at BYU, curb stomping at home against a good, but ultimately non BCS Nebraska.

We fucking got lucky to hang on against Eastern Washington, played shitty at home against Hawaii, and got boat raced in Lincoln.

Squeaked by SDSU because their coach was a fucktard, got annihilated in Baton Rouge.

There is no reason to think Boise isn't capable of beating us, handily, to open the season. And just like 2009 Notre Dame and 2010 BYU, they could lay an egg at Illinois. Shit, Arizona's probably due to beat us at Husky Stadium again. Then we have Oregon and Stanford coming up? I'm predicting 2-2 after the first 4 and probably 2-5 after that. FUCK.

USCWell you are being fucktarded College. A first year head coach just doesn't put the pieces of a Ty Willy team and go on the road and beat. ANY ND team.

Bad Point

I've contended all along the 2009 was Snark's best coaching job and best team. Got repeatedly banned for it by those mushy cunts at fagman. His teams have went downhill since. But to rail on him for 2009 is ignant (they were a 7-6 (except for ND refs and Polk call, saw same thing with Stanford and Stephan Taylor last year, exact!)

Decent point.

and we played pretty fucking well vs Hawaii. 21-zip in 1st quarter and a solid win, showing Sark can make adjustments (although Holtard couldn't). Otherwise you're spot on doogie!

Bad point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Why does collegedoog hate trends? Sark the last three years has had a 3+ game win streak(in two of those years a 4 game win streak) which leads into a 3+game losing streak or is coming off of a 3+ game losing streak.

Why I think UW starts off 4-0 then loses next three. I don't see UW starting off 2-2 or even 1-3 which is asinine. Sark isn't Ty, he's average. To be average you don't bottom out like that.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Why does collegedoog hate trends? Sark the last three years has had a 3+ game win streak(in two of those years a 4 game win streak) which leads into a 3+game losing streak or is coming off of a 3+ game losing streak.

Why I think UW starts off 4-0 then loses next three. I don't see UW starting off 2-2 or even 1-3 which is asinine. Sark isn't Ty, he's average. To be average you don't bottom out like that.

The rewriting of history. Ty was average just like Sark.
  • Houhusky said:

UW will relatively easily achieve 4-0

@ Illinois - W really easy win, doesnt matter that its away, Illinois is worse than WSU, they won TWO FUCKING GAMES last year (Charleston Southern University and Western Michigan). They weren't competitive in any of their 10 losses.

Idaho st. - W another easy win, Idaho st. won ONE FUCKING GAME (Black Hills st. College? Who?) Giving up 70+ points to power houses like Portland st, Montana, Nebraska, and Cal Poly. They were competitive in one of their loses (UC Davis 52-45). In their 10 losses Idaho St. did hold a single opponent under 40 points.

Arizona - W Home games havent ever really been the problem with Sark and Arizona really isn't all that great, They are decent but with Illinois and Idaho st leading up to the game there is no reason why everyone shouldnt be rested and well prepped for the first real game. This will be the point in time where the doogs jump over here and ask WHERE IS RACE BANNON NOW?... the response should be let it play out as UW will likely go on the traditional 3 game losing streak next.

UW will start either 2-2 or 1-3, cook it. I have all the screenshots I need.
    *Bump*
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    What does that asshole college doog have to say now!!!1!!!
  • What does that asshole college doog have to say now!!!1!!!

His silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    CollegeDoog is quite possibly the biggest Noog on this bored!!111!!1!
  • CollegeDoog is quite possibly the biggest Noog on this bored!!111!!1!

Mods?
  • ZaggotZaggot Member Posts: 49

CollegeDoog is quite possibly the biggest Noog on this bored!!111!!1!

He_Needs_More_Time disagrees!!!!!!!

• I wanted them to start 1-3 just so I could be right.