Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To Those Who Think The Huskies Will Start 4-0

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I think we start 4-0 cause that's the only way we get to seven wins, we're not winning vs, Oregon at Stan at OSU at UCLA and at ASU. HTH

Disagree:

Sark always pulls 1-2 victories out of his ass, but gives those same wins away at some point in the year.
    But those always come at home, and the only good/top team they have at home is oregon and boise st. I gave him BSU and I'm not giving him Oregon

Disagree

2010 at USC

2011 at Utah (Since Utah won more games that year than Sark ever has in a season it counts)
    If your gonna count Utah (who went 7-6 that year BTW) you have a point, IMO Utah was not a quality team and their backup QB was playing that game
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I think we start 4-0 cause that's the only way we get to seven wins, we're not winning vs, Oregon at Stan at OSU at UCLA and at ASU. HTH

Disagree:

Sark always pulls 1-2 victories out of his ass, but gives those same wins away at some point in the year.
    But those always come at home, and the only good/top team they have at home is oregon and boise st. I gave him BSU and I'm not giving him Oregon

Disagree

2010 at USC

2011 at Utah (Since Utah won more games that year than Sark ever has in a season it counts)
    If your gonna count Utah (who went 7-6 that year BTW) you have a point, IMO Utah was not a quality team and their backup QB was playing that game
    8-5 actually. But yeah, they weren't that great. But it's still better than anything UW has done with Sark. Also, if many fans think Utah wasn't a quality team, what the fuck does that say about Washington?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    I think UW starts off 4-0 then loses next three, wins next two, loses next two, win AC and lose shit tier bowl to finish 7-6.

Will remind everyone of 2011 when the schedule was easy up front.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I think UW starts off 4-0 then loses next three, wins next two, loses next two, win AC and lose shit tier bowl to finish 7-6.

Can't you just be happy with 4-0? 4-1? 4-2?

The doogs like to ignore an easy front loaded schedule and are giddy over the record. Pointing out the schedule was easy on doogman is likely to get a timeout. Then, when the schedule if much more difficult up front, as was the case in 2012, the are all of a sudden all about the schedule.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The doogs like to ignore an easy front loaded schedule and are giddy over the record. Pointing out the schedule was easy on doogman is likely to get a timeout. Then, when the schedule if much more difficult up front, as was the case in 2012, the are all of a sudden all about the schedule.
    I am for the players but against the schedule.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    UW will relatively easily achieve 4-0

BSU - W decently easy in the new husky stadium and home opener, also this isnt the BSU that beat Oklahoma or Oregon

@ Illinois - W really easy win, doesnt matter that its away, Illinois is worse than WSU, they won TWO FUCKING GAMES last year (Charleston Southern University and Western Michigan). They weren't competitive in any of their 10 losses.

Idaho st. - W another easy win, Idaho st. won ONE FUCKING GAME (Black Hills st. College? Who?) Giving up 70+ points to power houses like Portland st, Montana, Nebraska, and Cal Poly. They were competitive in one of their loses (UC Davis 52-45). In their 10 losses Idaho St. did hold a single opponent under 40 points.

Arizona - W Home games havent ever really been the problem with Sark and Arizona really isn't all that great, They are decent but with Illinois and Idaho st leading up to the game there is no reason why everyone shouldnt be rested and well prepped for the first real game. This will be the point in time where the doogs jump over here and ask WHERE IS RACE BANNON NOW?... the response should be let it play out as UW will likely go on the traditional 3 game losing streak next.
  • Houhusky said:

BSU - W decently easy in the new husky stadium and home opener, also this isnt the BSU that beat Oklahoma or Oregon

@ Illinois - W really easy win, doesnt matter that its away, Illinois is worse than WSU, they won TWO FUCKING GAMES last year (Charleston Southern University and Western Michigan). They weren't competitive in any of their 10 losses.

Idaho st. - W another easy win, Idaho st. won ONE FUCKING GAME (Black Hills st. College? Who?) Giving up 70+ points to power houses like Portland st, Montana, Nebraska, and Cal Poly. They were competitive in one of their loses (UC Davis 52-45). In their 10 losses Idaho St. did hold a single opponent under 40 points.

Arizona - W Home games havent ever really been the problem with Sark and Arizona really isn't all that great, They are decent but with Illinois and Idaho st leading up to the game there is no reason why everyone shouldnt be rested and well prepped for the first real game. This will be the point in time where the doogs jump over here and ask WHERE IS RACE BANNON NOW?... the response should be let it play out as UW will likely go on the traditional 3 game losing streak next.

UW will start either 2-2 or 1-3, cook it. I have all the screenshots I need.

Houhusky said:

UW will start either 2-2 or 1-3, cook it. I have all the screenshots I need.
    You don't have all the screenshots you need yet. You need this one too:

UW will start 0-4 on its way to another well-earned 0-12.
    edited August 2013
    UW will start 4-0 and will be rolling along quite nicely, then the trip to stanford in which all of Stanford's blue chip offensive lineman will dominant our shitty "diamonds in the ruff" d line, we lose 35-10 thus starting the yearly midseason losing streak, where we get plunger raped at stan, get our brains beaten in vs oregon, and shit the bed in tempe. And we're well on our way to a 7-6 season, except in this one we'll have a losing record in conference
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    edited August 2013
    I could see 3-1, 4-0, and 2-2 all as realistic.

If we did begin two up, two down, then really struggled, I'm not going to be the asshole fan who wishes for 5-7 so the coach gets fired. But if that were to happen and pool boy somehow made a great hire.. and say we went 38-10 or something over the next four years, that would work.

I'm not going to be the asshole fan who wishes for 5-7 so the coach gets fired, but if that were to happen and pool boy somehow made it great hire.. and say we went 38-10 or something over the next four years, that would work.

I'm still amazed that the REAL football president hasn't fired Pool Boy yet.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

I'm not going to be the asshole fan who wishes for 5-7 so the coach gets fired, but if that were to happen and pool boy somehow made it great hire.. and say we went 38-10 or something over the next four years, that would work.

He doesn't feel like dealing with elitist regents like Gates Sr. and begging for Betsy the librarian's token blessing.
  • I could see 3-1, 4-0, and 2-2 all as realistic.

He doesn't feel like dealing with elitist regents like Gates Sr. and begging for Betsy the librarian's token blessing.
    why do you guys call Sark Pool Boy?

Houhusky said:

At which point Kim asks what does that asshole Race Bannon and his minions have to say now? After UW is 4-0.
    Fixed it up after 4-0.

Doogs sure are hypocritical cunts aren't they?

Just like in recruiting if a kid UW is after signs elsewhere in June it's met with "awful warm for February". If UW signs a kid in June and you bring up how it's a long ways from signing day you are met with "Kids who commit this early never decommit ever".

why do you guys call Sark Pool Boy?
    I'm surprised Faber College Grad hasn't shown up here
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,387 Founders Club

He doesn't feel like dealing with elitist regents like Gates Sr. and begging for Betsy Marion the Librarian's token blessing.
    ftfy
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2013
    Good point about a defense being the strong suit early in the season.

Without proof, I assume our D line sucks. (Donny can't hold it down alone.) I don't beileve at this point we have anyone ready to play that could start on a decent D-1A team but Shelton.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Good point about a defense being the strong suit early in the season.

Without proof, I assume our D line sucks. (Donny can't hold it down alone.) I don't beileve at this point we have anyone ready to play that could start on a decent D-1A team but Shelton.

Shouldn't this be the season that Tosh lives up to his rep in something other than recruiting? We might see some surprises in who gets to play in the DL........ then again, probably not.