Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,386 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah it’s a real stumper
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    So it wasn’t the vax?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Just read an article where Eric Clapton talks about his vaxx injuries. I love how certain goosesteppers want to deny that these "vaccines" have killed and injured too many people to count. I believe all of the pharma CEO's involved should be on trial. But our leaders will keep jumping from one crisis to another to avoid the elephant in the room.

Meanwhile a 25y/o soccer goalie just dropped dead after stopping a penalty kick. Perfectly normal, been happening for decades.

I agree he’s likely under an NDA with the league and potentially even Pfizer. So we’ll never get a satisfying answer. Luckily Pfizer has people like Mello and Sanjay Gupta to diagnose his condition as non vax related.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Just read an article where Eric Clapton talks about his vaxx injuries. I love how certain goosesteppers want to deny that these "vaccines" have killed and injured too many people to count. I believe all of the pharma CEO's involved should be on trial. But our leaders will keep jumping from one crisis to another to avoid the elephant in the room.

Meanwhile a 25y/o soccer goalie just dropped dead after stopping a penalty kick. Perfectly normal, been happening for decades.

I agree he’s likely under an NDA with the league and potentially even Pfizer. So we’ll never get a satisfying answer. Luckily Pfizer has people like Mello and Sanjay Gupta to diagnose his condition as non vax related.
    Why would he have an NDA? I took the J&J shot and there was no NDA.

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

He got paid handsomely to sign one after the fact.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,912 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I read that he wasn't in the league long enough to earn a pension. I believe three years is required and he wasn't there yet. So the NFL is probably trading pension security and cash for his silence.

*Brought to you by Pfizer.

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I read that he wasn't in the league long enough to earn a pension. I believe three years is required and he wasn't there yet. So the NFL is probably trading pension security and cash for his silence.

Seems like too many people are involved in the steal. Occam's razor says it was the Pfizer vaxx but silencing this that fast seems hard to keep under cover for the long-term. You would have doctor's, nurses, hospital administrators, NFL execs, team officials, and Pfizer employees and attorneys involved. The NFL tried to keep the concussion issue buried and that didn't work out very well.

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Seems like too many people are involved in the steal. Occam's razor says it was the Pfizer vaxx but silencing this that fast seems hard to keep under cover for the long-term. You would have doctor's, nurses, hospital administrators, NFL execs, team officials, and Pfizer employees and attorneys involved. The NFL tried to keep the concussion issue buried and that didn't work out very well.
    A lot to lose for NFL and big pharma. Even if his diagnosis is inconclusive or some other diagnosis that is currently believed to not be tied to the vaccine, it makes sense to just cut a check for silence. No upside to him talking. That is the simplest answer to all of this.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,348
    Sledog said:

A good bit or irony in Jr. posting that.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Yeah, if one was around for launching Warpspeed, one ought to sit this one out.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Only a dumbfuck would blame all that is was the scamdemic on Trump
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,391 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Quite common, actually.

Sledog said:

Trump believed the experts on the vaxx. I also believe that if Trump had been re-elected he would then have fired Fow Chee and would have the mask and vaxx mandates dropped along with the school closures. Trump has a better chicom crud record than any dem, especially the dementia patient.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Trump believed the experts on the vaxx. I also believe that if Trump had been re-elected he would then have fired Fow Chee and would have the mask and vaxx mandates dropped along with the school closures. Trump has a better chicom crud record than any dem, especially the dementia patient.
    He is far from perfect but he loves this country and his policies were working whichnis why the global elites and deep state had to take him out. He never stood a chance.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

The Don doesn't fit neatly into the vaccine story. He belongs on the stage at Stockholm, or the gallows at Gitmo, depending on one's view of the vaccine. But he was in the big chair to launch the thing. Campaigned on it.