Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was the Vax!

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,367
    edited February 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Just read an article where Eric Clapton talks about his vaxx injuries. I love how certain goosesteppers want to deny that these "vaccines" have killed and injured too many people to count. I believe all of the pharma CEO's involved should be on trial. But our leaders will keep jumping from one crisis to another to avoid the elephant in the room.

Meanwhile a 25y/o soccer goalie just dropped dead after stopping a penalty kick. Perfectly normal, been happening for decades.

Definitely enough evidence to question shit. If you are healthy definitely don't take it, old fat etc yes.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Bash Trump I'll still vote for him. He did far more good than anyone in memory. If he had the other 4 years they some we would have been in fantastic shape.

Most of us think a Vax is possible. Little did we know they try and kill us off. Don't think Trump knew either. The Chinese crud was all new he trusted those who were supposed to know unfortunately they were in on the scam. Everyone did at first. Trump figured it out fairly quickly. Trump was right about Ivermectin etc.

Economy was smoking. Wars were ended. Military rebuilt. Rising economy etc.

The one worlders killed all those people and restored us to get Trump out. If they hate Trump he's the right guy.

If you believe that about the vaccine, how could you in good conscience vote again for the guy responsible for starting the program?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,354 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Bash Trump I'll still vote for him. He did far more good than anyone in memory. If he had the other 4 years they some we would have been in fantastic shape.

Most of us think a Vax is possible. Little did we know they try and kill us off. Don't think Trump knew either. The Chinese crud was all new he trusted those who were supposed to know unfortunately they were in on the scam. Everyone did at first. Trump figured it out fairly quickly. Trump was right about Ivermectin etc.

The one worlders killed all those people and restored us to get Trump out. If they hate Trump he's the right guy.

If you believe that about the vaccine, how could you in good conscience vote again for the guy responsible for starting the program?
    Like I’ve been saying, we should fuck off with democracy and make Thomas Massie emperor for life.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,502 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

I don't think Trump knew they were going to try and kill us.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ignorance whilst in charge doesn't seem to be a good defense of genocide, if that's what the stakes are.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ignorance whilst in charge doesn't seem to be a good defense of genocide, if that's what the stakes are.
    How would he know? How would anyone but those inside doing it know?
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

To me, a president who unwittingly unleashed a massively deadly medical intervention is not qualified for a second try. But we're all responsible for our own judgements.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,391 Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

To me, a president who unwittingly unleashed a massively deadly medical intervention is not qualified for a second try. But we're all responsible for our own judgements.
    Agree. We? don’t hire him to be the unwitting dupe. Quite the opposite frankly.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That really eliminates all dems and lots of soft republicans. I like DeSantis. He isn't soft and he far more detail oriented than Trump and still gets the big picture.
    Well evidently DeSantis is qualified to certify vaccines as safe then. I want 4 of Trump and 8 of DeSantis at this point. You guys want to cut 4 years off the run.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,561 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Like I’ve been saying, we should fuck off with democracy and make Thomas Massie emperor for life.
    We? Don't have a democracy and for good fucking reason.

Fuck off with any man being a ruler.
    My point is that there's a metric shitton of cognitive dissonance between Trump and the vaccines depending on one's polar alignment on the vaccine issue. For those who think the vaxxes are a salvation, Trump must be given credit for being the first-mover on it. That credit hasn't appeared to be forthcoming. For those who think the vaxxes are a globalist depopulation plot, well Trump gets the first-mover blame too.

Personally, I think this is rather standard incompetence, greed, and corruption, compounded by scale and speed, and covered by a moral panic. Open to other explanations.
    Sledog said:

Well evidently DeSantis is qualified to certify vaccines as safe then. I want 4 of Trump and 8 of DeSantis at this point. You guys want to cut 4 years off the run.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Trump won't be able to govern. He isn't focused and he will not attract bright talent. DeSantis has the discipline and the attention to detail that is critical for an effective president and he fights.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,602 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That really eliminates all dems and lots of soft republicans. I like DeSantis. He isn't soft and he far more detail oriented than Trump and still gets the big picture.
    That’s true. Fighting the Disney Illuminati who disguise themselves as a drag Queen cabal, hellbent on using critical race theory to make 8 year olds hate America is a big picture sort of fellow.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That’s true. Fighting the Disney Illuminati who disguise themselves as a drag Queen cabal, hellbent on using critical race theory to make 8 year olds hate America is a big picture sort of fellow.
    pEE PEe po) poo I'm a big boy
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Exactly, and the fact that you don't think that grooming is a big issue shows just how much you leftards actually care about children. Public education is awful. Kids can't read or do basic math is fine as long as they are indoctrinated and forced to wear masks that don't work to protect kids who have zero risk of serious illness.

https://ace.mu.nu/

New Study Confirms That Masks Did Next-To-Nothing (Or Nothing) to Curb the Spread of Covid
    —Ace
    Weird that the Face Doilies turned out to just be decoration.

The review, titled "Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses," was led by 12 researchers from esteemed universities around the world.
    Published by Cochrane Library, the review dug into the findings of 78 randomized controlled trials to determine whether "physical interventions" -- including face masks and hand-washing -- lessened the spread of respiratory viruses.

When comparing the use of medical/surgical masks to wearing no masks, the review found that "wearing a mask may make little to no difference in how many people caught a flu-like illness/COVID-like illness (nine studies; 276,917 people); and probably makes little or no difference in how many people have flu/COVID confirmed by a laboratory test (six studies; 13,919 people)."

When comparing the use of medical/surgical masks to wearing no masks, the review found that "wearing a mask may make little to no difference in how many people caught a flu-like illness/COVID-like illness (nine studies; 276,917 people); and probably makes little or no difference in how many people have flu/COVID confirmed by a laboratory test (six studies; 13,919 people)."
    They also found that N95 masks, which supposedly are the "masks that work," also did not work.

You might think that based on the science which has repeatedly shown that masks do not stop or even slow the spread of covid, the government, being, it claims, "science-based," would change its masking guidance to stop demanding that children be masked all day long.

You might think that certainly they would change the guidance as regards autistic children, who already have difficulty reading people's faces and also tend to be sensitive to masks.

Of course, you actually think none of these things, because you know that everything the government does is to appease left-leaning hysterical Suburban Karens, and that left-leaning hysterical Suburban Karens do not demand that we all continue wearing masks due to science, but due to their grubby, nasty, bullying religion.

And so Head Start continues demanding that four year olds, including four year old autistic kids, wear this Religious Garb in government schools.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,562 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just because you struggle to walk and chew gum doesn't mean others are as incompetent.