Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was the Vax!

124»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,391 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bash Trump I'll still vote for him. He did far more good than anyone in memory. If he had the other 4 years they some we would have been in fantastic shape.

Most of us think a Vax is possible. Little did we know they try and kill us off. Don't think Trump knew either. The Chinese crud was all new he trusted those who were supposed to know unfortunately they were in on the scam. Everyone did at first. Trump figured it out fairly quickly. Trump was right about Ivermectin etc.

Economy was smoking. Wars were ended. Military rebuilt. Rising economy etc.

The one worlders killed all those people and restored us to get Trump out. If they hate Trump he's the right guy.

If you believe that about the vaccine, how could you in good conscience vote again for the guy responsible for starting the program?
    I don't think Trump knew they were going to try and kill us.
    Ignorance whilst in charge doesn't seem to be a good defense of genocide, if that's what the stakes are.
    How would he know? How would anyone but those inside doing it know?
    To me, a president who unwittingly unleashed a massively deadly medical intervention is not qualified for a second try. But we're all responsible for our own judgements.
    That really eliminates all dems and lots of soft republicans. I like DeSantis. He isn't soft and he far more detail oriented than Trump and still gets the big picture.
    That’s true. Fighting the Disney Illuminati who disguise themselves as a drag Queen cabal, hellbent on using critical race theory to make 8 year olds hate America is a big picture sort of fellow.
    Just because you struggle to walk and chew gum doesn't mean others are as incompetent.
    You only know what you know.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,348
    Sledog said:

Well evidently DeSantis is qualified to certify vaccines as safe then. I want 4 of Trump and 8 of DeSantis at this point. You guys want to cut 4 years off the run.

Only problem is that 4 years of Trump will ensure the R's lose the next Presidential bid. He will say too many mean things and the housewives will un-elect the R's.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,502 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Well evidently DeSantis is qualified to certify vaccines as safe then. I want 4 of Trump and 8 of DeSantis at this point. You guys want to cut 4 years off the run.

Only problem is that 4 years of Trump will ensure the R's lose the next Presidential bid. He will say too many mean things and the housewives will un-elect the R's.
    Not after Joey Dipshit.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,561 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bash Trump I'll still vote for him. He did far more good than anyone in memory. If he had the other 4 years they some we would have been in fantastic shape.

Most of us think a Vax is possible. Little did we know they try and kill us off. Don't think Trump knew either. The Chinese crud was all new he trusted those who were supposed to know unfortunately they were in on the scam. Everyone did at first. Trump figured it out fairly quickly. Trump was right about Ivermectin etc.

The one worlders killed all those people and restored us to get Trump out. If they hate Trump he's the right guy.

If you believe that about the vaccine, how could you in good conscience vote again for the guy responsible for starting the program?
    Ignorance whilst in charge doesn't seem to be a good defense of genocide, if that's what the stakes are.
    To me, a president who unwittingly unleashed a massively deadly medical intervention is not qualified for a second try. But we're all responsible for our own judgements.
    That really eliminates all dems and lots of soft republicans. I like DeSantis. He isn't soft and he far more detail oriented than Trump and still gets the big picture.
    That’s true. Fighting the Disney Illuminati who disguise themselves as a drag Queen cabal, hellbent on using critical race theory to make 8 year olds hate America is a big picture sort of fellow.
    Proof DeSantis is hitting the target

Trump is better than any Democrat but no longer the best GOP option

Sorry but DeSantis is just too divisive. Too bad there's not a GOP candidate with a more presidential bearing who can work with the other side when he needs to to get things done.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sorry but DeSantis is just too divisive. Too bad there's not a GOP candidate with a more presidential bearing who can work with the other side when he needs to to get things done.
    Just wait for the MSM to get their own racist charges in there.

Expeft centrist Mello and HH to lap it up
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2023

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Will have their side go first this time. We gave dems two Bushes and they raised us an anti-American POS in barry and a dementia patient bought and paid for by the chicoms.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,502 Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Not after Joey Dipshit.
    If that was true. There would have been a Red Wave in 2022.
    Even the Dims don't like Joey dipshit.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

My point is that there's a metric shitton of cognitive dissonance between Trump and the vaccines depending on one's polar alignment on the vaccine issue. For those who think the vaxxes are a salvation, Trump must be given credit for being the first-mover on it. That credit hasn't appeared to be forthcoming. For those who think the vaxxes are a globalist depopulation plot, well Trump gets the first-mover blame too.

Personally, I think this is rather standard incompetence, greed, and corruption, compounded by scale and speed, and covered by a moral panic. Open to other explanations.

Same as Russian disinformation. Just people taking shots at the king because they can. Trump wasn't in on it and was actively pushing ivermectin and alternative treatments. When the establishment deems one a threat, everything you do will be countered by a helping colluding effort including msm and the lefts mouth pieces. Blaming Trump for the vaccine is extremely short sided and only low brow leftists eat that up.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sorry but DeSantis is just too divisive. Too bad there'snot a GOP candidate with a more presidential bearing who can work with the other side when he needs to to get things done.
    You actually believe "the other side" would EVER work with a Republican candidate? Unfortunately, those days are gone.
    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Trump won't be able to govern. He isn't focused and he will not attract bright talent. DeSantis has the discipline and the attention to detail that is critical for an effective president and he fights.

I'm not concerned about the focus, but his ability to hire the right people was his undoing. So much of our? government needs to be dismantled and I don't believe it's possible to do at this point. Almost ALL government employees have a deep state agenda and the unelected bureaucrats running this cuntry will never let that power go. They will unleash the military against any attempt to thwart them.
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sorry but DeSantis is just too divisive. Too bad there'snot a GOP candidate with a more presidential bearing who can work with the other side when he needs to to get things done.
    You actually believe "the other side" would EVER work with a Republican candidate? Unfortunately, those days are gone.
    Pretty sure that’s whooooshicane.

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Pretty sure that’s whooooshicane.

Sorry dog bot. I thought it was a little odd.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,367

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Glad you see the light.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,179 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Glad you see the light.
    We're still waiting on you narrative boy

You'll be denying DeSantis long before November 2024 hoping for a new guy the left will like
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,367
    No sir, i have been a big fan of Ron, he doesn't go down dumb ass rabbit holes like Trump....
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,179 Founders Club