Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was the Vax!

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Just read an article where Eric Clapton talks about his vaxx injuries. I love how certain goosesteppers want to deny that these "vaccines" have killed and injured too many people to count. I believe all of the pharma CEO's involved should be on trial. But our leaders will keep jumping from one crisis to another to avoid the elephant in the room.

Meanwhile a 25y/o soccer goalie just dropped dead after stopping a penalty kick. Perfectly normal, been happening for decades.

I agree he’s likely under an NDA with the league and potentially even Pfizer. So we’ll never get a satisfying answer. Luckily Pfizer has people like Mello and Sanjay Gupta to diagnose his condition as non vax related.
    Why would he have an NDA? I took the J&J shot and there was no NDA.
    He got paid handsomely to sign one after the fact.
    This. Happened to my friend.

She almost died from the Pfizer shot. Racked up huge medical bills. Cdc and Pfizer showed up to pay the bills but only if she signed an NDA.

She tried to post on social media anyways and all the various services suspended her posting ability. "Misinformation" that anything had happened to her. Gave up and took the check because what else was she going to do. It's not like the media would touch this either.

She's permanently going to have an immuno deficiency and no recourse to sue to take care of that.
    sure
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Just read an article where Eric Clapton talks about his vaxx injuries. I love how certain goosesteppers want to deny that these "vaccines" have killed and injured too many people to count. I believe all of the pharma CEO's involved should be on trial. But our leaders will keep jumping from one crisis to another to avoid the elephant in the room.

Meanwhile a 25y/o soccer goalie just dropped dead after stopping a penalty kick. Perfectly normal, been happening for decades.

I agree he’s likely under an NDA with the league and potentially even Pfizer. So we’ll never get a satisfying answer. Luckily Pfizer has people like Mello and Sanjay Gupta to diagnose his condition as non vax related.

She almost died from the Pfizer shot. Racked up huge medical bills. Cdc and Pfizer showed up to pay the bills but only if she signed an NDA.

She tried to post on social media anyways and all the various services suspended her posting ability. "Misinformation" that anything had happened to her. Gave up and took the check because what else was she going to do. It's not like the media would touch this either.

She's permanently going to have an immuno deficiency and no recourse to sue to take care of that.
    sure
    Fuck off.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,354 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

A good bit or irony in Jr. posting that.
    Yeah, if one was around for launching Warpspeed, one ought to sit this one out.
    Only a dumbfuck would blame all that is was the scamdemic on Trump
    The Don doesn't fit neatly into the vaccine story. He belongs on the stage at Stockholm, or the gallows at Gitmo, depending on one's view of the vaccine. But he was in the big chair to launch the thing. Campaigned on it.
    As I have said - he abandoned his gut when we? needed it most

Imagine him firing Facui and company in April 2020 like I would have

The media would have had a stroke but who knows by November what things would have looked like

It's fair to say it isn't black and white but then again he's campaigning against DeSantis over lockdowns. Deathsantis was one of the governors who led the way to reopen

You may say he waited too long or shouldn't have done it at all but its a stupid point coming from Trump

I think Noem is the no lockdown poster person as the Dakotas ROAR past a 5% infection rate
    The infection rate metric always made no sense. Especially in 2020, most testing seemingly was from people that had some sort of symptoms, it wasn't a random sampling where the rate would have been helpful for analysis. So if 5% was some sort of terrible score, it meant that for every person with covid, there was still other shit out there to create symptoms. But the flu deaths went away.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Another angle to consider is if he is being quiet because he’s about to drop a huge lawsuit for being vaccine injured.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,817 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

How much did she get and is she hot?

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

The Don doesn't fit neatly into the vaccine story. He belongs on the stage at Stockholm, or the gallows at Gitmo, depending on one's view of the vaccine. But he was in the big chair to launch the thing. Campaigned on it.
    Among the litany of dumb things he's said and done, this was among the most egregious; mostly because he played right into his assassins hands.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,147 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Among the litany of dumb things he's said and done, this was among the most egregious; mostly because he played right into his assassins hands.
    Trump said some dumb things. They pale in comparison to dumb things that the last three dem presidential candidates have said.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,912 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2023
    I'm leaning Meatball at this juncture. IDGAF what schoolyard nickname Trump uses to demean his opponents.

One would think labeling a sitting president a "Russian Asset" might be more harmful to the country than calling someone Sleepy Joe.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,561 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

sure
    Kill yourself. Sincerely.

A clinical trial is underway to determine whether people who are highly allergic or have a mast cell disorder are at increased risk for an immediate, systemic allergic reaction to the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines. A systemic allergic reaction to a vaccine occurs in one or more parts of the body beyond the injection site. If such an allergic reaction occurs in study participants, investigators will assess whether the reactions are more frequent in participants who are highly allergic or have a mast cell disorder than in participants with no allergic history. In addition, investigators will examine the biological mechanism behind the reactions and whether a genetic pattern or other factors can predict who is at most risk.

A mast cell disorder is a disease caused by a type of white blood cell called a mast cell that is abnormal, overly active, or both, predisposing a person to life-threatening reactions that look like allergic reactions.

“The public understandably has been concerned about reports of rare, severe allergic reactions to the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines,” said Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

Approximately 2040 HA/MCD and 1360 comparison participants will be enrolled across participating sites in the United States. Approximately two-thirds of participants enrolled in each of the 2 groups will be female. This is because the vast majority of cases of anaphylaxis to the COVID-19 vaccines have occurred in women.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Low six figures. Basically paid her immediate medical costs. Lucky for her she comes from some money but still, hard to put a price on being permanently given a form of AIDS.

Yes, well, at least she was. Hives and steroid shots take their toll.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Low six figures. Basically paid her immediate medical costs. Lucky for her she comes from some money but still, hard to put a price on being permanently given a form of AIDS.

Yes, well, at least she was. Hives and steroid shots take their toll.
    She should have held out for millions and if they refused, sue them and go public. A few media outlets would have shared her story.

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

Trump said some dumb things. They pale in comparison to dumb things that the last three dem presidential candidates have said.

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,969
    HHusky said:

At least you are now admitting you are a moron who doesn’t understand much of anything…
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,502 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2023
    Bash Trump I'll still vote for him. He did far more good than anyone in memory. If he had the other 4 years they some we would have been in fantastic shape.

Most of us think a Vax is possible. Little did we know they try and kill us off. Don't think Trump knew either. The Chinese crud was all new he trusted those who were supposed to know unfortunately they were in on the scam. Everyone did at first. Trump figured it out fairly quickly. Trump was right about Ivermectin etc.

Economy was smoking. Wars were ended. Military rebuilt. Rising economy etc.

The one worlders killed all those people and restored us to get Trump out. If they hate Trump he's the right guy.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,602 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

No they don’t.