Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next CNN head to roll?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Word is Jim Acosta is about to be shown the door. He won’t be the last either.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing CNN is maga now

Either that or it's an actual business and they realized their ratings are shit lol
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing CNN is maga now

Either that or it's an actual business and they realized their ratings are shit lol

Is CNN fixable? Once they were the only game in town and then went woke. They split the leftard viewership with MSLSD. That leaves Fox with the independent-conservative viewers. The only thing that I watch on Fox is Tucker. I just don't see CNN hiring a difference maker to challenge the Fox night time lineup. Is CNN prepared to actually have a host that challenges the dems, is prepared to define a woman, is pro-life and pro 2A? That supports a secure border and America First? According to CNN at this time, all of those opinions make you Hitler.

Look at Tucker - Cruz, McConnell, Rubio, Noem, Graham, McCarthy, Mittens have all been eviscerated by Tucker and now won't appear on his show. That's basically the entire Republican leadership that is scared to have to actually defend their policies with Tucker. You think CNN is up to having a conservative that will tear the dem leadership apart?
  • Options
    You nerds have got to give up on this abortion thing. We need more abortions not less
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter

You nerds have got to give up on this abortion thing. We need more abortions not less

Uh, I support limited abortion and it's not in my top 10 priority list. You and the Margaret Sanger wing of the dem party are just as interested in abortion as Michelle Malkin. Speaking of which, what in the hell happened to her?
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Uh, I support limited abortion and it's not in my top 10 priority list. You and the Margaret Sanger wing of the dem party are just as interested in abortion as Michelle Malkin. Speaking of which, what in the hell happened to her?
    What is this boomer nonsense you're spouting. When I knock up a chick she better flush that thing out

And every fucking hood rat on welfare needs to do so as well
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I bet you're happy mommy didn't have you torn limb from limb in the womb.

No excuse for this shitas birth control is everywhere and free or very inexpensive.

Hey Mister! Leave those kids alone!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    This thread has gone off course somehow

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

This thread has gone off course somehow

Kids, fast cars do NOT stop well in gravel.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I am not against it, but it shouldn't be allowed after 12 or 15 weeks. Both extremes get way too much attention, like everything else..
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You need to reassess your priorities. I’ve made this plainly clear. If you’re wrong on abortion, you are just wrong as a human being. The rest of your concerns are details by comparison. Seriously think about it.
  • Options

I am not against it, but it shouldn't be allowed after 12 or 15 weeks. Both extremes get way too much attention, like everything else..
    That’s because you don’t understand the issue. Hardly surprising. Reasonable abortion potd. Christ. Literally, Christ.
  • Options
    Founders Club

That’s because you don’t understand the issue. Hardly surprising. Reasonable abortion potd. Christ. Literally, Christ.
    We've all read your holier than thou rants. NOC
  • Options
    edited October 2022

The people with brains do. No applicable to you I suppose. But good to know you’re reading.

Great comeback for a guy with so little regard for human life.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The people with brains do. No applicable to you I suppose. But good to know you’re reading.

I read the threads. I'm not rehashing this issue for the 17 millionth time.

Yes, I'm stupid because I don't agree with you. Outstanding logic as always.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

I read the threads. I'm not rehashing this issue for the 17 millionth time.

Yes, I'm stupid because I don't agree with you. Outstanding logic as always.
    No you’re stupid because you’re stupid. Beyond that, you express your stupidity in this instance with a ridiculous take on this most basic question of right and wrong. I didn’t invent the issue; and it thus has nothing to do with agreeing with me.

Shit gets rehashed here millions of times all the time. You just have no juice. Of course.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I see. I'm stupid because I'm stupid. You and fellow ambulance chaser Hhusky ought to get a room together. Faggot.
  • Options

I see. I'm stupid because I'm stupid. You and fellow ambulance chaser Hhusky ought to get a room together. Faggot.

Lolz.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You need to reassess your priorities. I’ve made this plainly clear. If you’re wrong on abortion, you are just wrong as a human being. The rest of your concerns are details by comparison. Seriously think about it.
    New book on the shelves, guysm! Get yours today!

Winning Hearts and Minds

- by Creepy da Cuog

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Winning Hearts and Minds

- by Creepy da Cuog

Thinking this carpet bagger (for 15 or 20 years) clown is some kind of a moral authority on abortion is laughable. Nobody can agree on the definition of life. Most European countries don't allow it after 15 weeks. That's reasonable.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

pawz said:

Winning Hearts and Minds

- by Creepy da Cuog

Thinking this carpet bagger (for 15 or 20 years) clown is some kind of a moral authority on abortion is laughable. Nobody can agree on the definition of life. Most European countries don't allow it after 15 weeks. That's reasonable.
    Lolz. A trailer park assessment of the issue. Par for Bill I guess.

I have thoughts while I’m napping that are more profound than what Bill could ever assimilate with Plato as his tutor.

#butbutbuttheeuropeans!