Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you have a pass-through LLC it’s time to dissolve

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,276
    96k plus cash tips you can fuck off mike..Mike...

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Goduckies said:

US average Uber makes $38,000 plus a year.

US average Uber makes $38,000 plus a year.

To gross 100k you have to average $1,900 a week with no weeks off. Take off 4 weeks and you have to average $2100. To make $2100 a week you’d need to work 60-70 hours a week in a market like LA. Not CDA.
    1850 a week is 100k I averaged over that in SF... here in CDA I'm over summer and close winter... so probably with my extra long vacations this year I won't make it. Usually when I'm about to go on vacation I would 15 to 20 days straight so its fully paid for. But I don't have to do that, just choose. To.

Also cda rates are 1.34 a mile X and 2 bucks a mile xl la rates are half... sf rates are 89 cents and 1.24 a mile... here is one of my rides the other day on x
    More volume in LA, higher wages and often longer trips in CDA would be my guess.

Uber was really cheap when I lived in LA a few years ago.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

I've never hooked up with an Asian chick

Highly recommend.

And because this thred got gay.

If you live on the West Coast, you can trip and fall into some Asian pussy.
    I've been in Newport since thurs and I'm definitely seeing that lol

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    Goduckies said:

And here is the thing Mike, 100k isn't amazing but I can work when and how i want... i can say f it and leave for 3 weeks or work two weeks straight... best part is it's my choice. When I lose the lbs and get hired by BNSF I'll miss my flexibility, but their retirement and wages make it worth it.

This year I have been lazy at times so I may not make 100k but that's my choice, not because I couldn't get there. I could easily.

Everything I suspected you are has been spot on. The most amusing part is you feel so compelled to post personal information on a rivals football message board because you care what a stranger thinks. Good shit.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    This Lyft guy was kind of dick to me in Seattle. Cool story, I know
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,541 Swaye's Wigwam
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,535 Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

And here is the thing Mike, 100k isn't amazing but I can work when and how i want... i can say f it and leave for 3 weeks or work two weeks straight... best part is it's my choice. When I lose the lbs and get hired by BNSF I'll miss my flexibility, but their retirement and wages make it worth it.

This year I have been lazy at times so I may not make 100k but that's my choice, not because I couldn't get there. I could easily.

Everything I suspected you are has been spot on. The most amusing part is you feel so compelled to post personal information on a rivals football message board because you care what a stranger thinks. Good shit.
    You’ve turned this thread into one of YBEs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,629 Founders Club
    The greats can troll even when everyone knows he's trolling

@MikeDamone
    edited August 2022

Goduckies said:

Wtf? But thanks for proving me right. Not $100k. I knew it was far less than that.
    That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    edited August 2022

Goduckies said:

Omg you know I grossed 100k the horror. You said it was impossible, I just proved you wrong, so go fuck yourself.
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

That is literally 96K first is uber second is lyft third is another lyft. Plus cash tips and other apps I was about 106 that year.
    $62k is literally not $100k. Hth.

2019. Lol. JFC. Imagine saying "I make $100k" and post 3 year old docs.

Need some weight loss tips?
    edited August 2022

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    edited August 2022
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

For the short bus, mike,62k was uber, 34k was lyft. Thats 96k right there,turbo plus cash tips and private rides I'm about 106...

Plus I didn't drive much in 2020 due to rona, and only half the year in 2021 started in April. Either way I just proved you wrong so go fuck yourself
    So you don't "make $100k". You said you "make $100k". You don't. You're claim to fame is 3 years ago you worked 80 hours a week for $25 an hour. Fucking retard.

Liar.

With the hours you put in you make less than fast food workers. I can see why you bring it up here. Big time.

Still too fat to work for the railroad?