Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FBI Agents Raid Mar-a-Lago

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

I always had to leave a copy of the warrant. Always. But I wasn't fed.... Also a return response to the court was required within 10 days listing everything seized.

Not sure how they they get away with this.

Just get a non-real federal judge, a politically compromised leftard magistrate, to sign off on what the DOJ and FBI wanted and then seal it. Did the same thing with the January 6 arrestees. Sealed their asses off from the outside.
    I could Hobbs portions of the warrant to protect certain people/info but they still got a copy of the warrant itself and what the search was looking for.
    Straight up commie shit. They don't hide who they are anymore and if you listen they actually tell you who they are.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,926 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

thechatch said:

If they had something real at this point, they would have said by now. Since they took everything they could it will take awhile to comb through it.

Wonder how many agents are assigned to going through the material. My guess is that this drags on for awhile. They’re hoping they can pull something big ahead of the MTs.

My guess is that they end up with not much, but will make a big deal on CNN about what they find.

Remember Hunter’s laptop and Hillary’s server and destroyed cellphones were Russian disinformation and NO BIG DEAL!!!

What a clown world we live in now

Likely what they find is what they took in with them.

Hamstrings their efforts a bit that the Mar-a-lago staff wouldn't turn off the security cameras, but still.

The planted evidence conspiracy will be fun to follow here and will undoubtedly gain traction. Sounded better coming from Trump, frankly.
    Non-thinking centrist.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

thechatch said:

If they had something real at this point, they would have said by now. Since they took everything they could it will take awhile to comb through it.

Wonder how many agents are assigned to going through the material. My guess is that this drags on for awhile. They’re hoping they can pull something big ahead of the MTs.

My guess is that they end up with not much, but will make a big deal on CNN about what they find.

Remember Hunter’s laptop and Hillary’s server and destroyed cellphones were Russian disinformation and NO BIG DEAL!!!

Likely what they find is what they took in with them.

Hamstrings their efforts a bit that the Mar-a-lago staff wouldn't turn off the security cameras, but still.

The planted evidence conspiracy will be fun to follow here and will undoubtedly gain traction. Sounded better coming from Trump, frankly.
    Watching you run and hide like a bitch is an even more fun follow.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

And they object to the terms "witch hunt", "show trial" and "biased prosecutors". Geezus.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/08/10/donald-trump-punches-back-with-witch-hunt-videos-and-a-huge-announcement-n1619856

The two-tiered legal system keeps coming for Donald Trump, and he keeps fighting back — this time with video proof of prosecutorial bias. After the unprecedented raid on his Mar-a-Lago home on Monday, Trump is now in New York for depositions in a civil case against him. But the depositions won’t get far.

Shortly before the scheduled deposition Wednesday morning, Trump posted three videos on his Truth Social account that point the finger at one person: Letisha James. The New York attorney general ran for office on the platform that she’d get Donald Trump.

Later, after Trump arrived at James’s “plush office,” he issued a statement saying he would invoke his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent.

Trump posted the three videos on Wednesday to spotlight James, the person behind another legal “witch hunt” against him, currently underway in New York. James is shown repeatedly promising to “get” Trump as she was running for New York attorney general. “We’re gonna sue him, we’re gonna be a real pain in the ass,” she promised voters before being elected to office. In another video, she says, “what is fueling my soul is Trump.”

The videos are a mash-up of many times on the campaign trail where James promised to prosecute Trump for whatever she could dig up on him.

Fox News reports that “James’ office has been conducting a civil investigation into the Trump Organization to find out whether Trump and his company improperly inflated the value of assets on financial statements in order to obtain loans and tax benefits.” Among the properties James is going after are his residence at Trump Tower and “Trump’s estate Seven Springs in Westchester, [and] New York, 40 Wall Street.”

Trump posted on Truth Social from James’s office that he was “at the very plush, beautiful, and expensive A.G.’s office. Nice working conditions, as people are being murdered all over New York – and she spends her time and effort on trying to ‘get Trump.’”

Recommended: We’ve Got the Deep State on the Run. Here’s What Needs to Happen Next.

The former president also issued a statement on Truth Social about the depositions, the witch hunt, and invoking his 5th Amendment privilege.

Trump stated, “Letitia James opening campaigned on the policy of ‘Get and Destroy Trump.’ This political attack on me, my family, and my great company is her despicable attempt to fulfill that cynical, and very corrupt promise.” Later, he said she “colluded with others to carry out this phony, years-long crusade that wasted countless taxpayer dollars all in an effort to prop up her political career.” He said that “what Letitia James has tried to do in the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system.”

And then Trump delivered the knock-out punch: he’s invoking his Fifth Amendment privilege to stay silent.

“I once asked,” he wrote, “if you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? Now I know the answer to that question. When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt … you have no choice.”

Vanity Fair

Trump spend the day making himself look incredibly guilty of multiple crimes.

They are giving their readers a balanced account of the days events.

Just ask them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

And they object to the terms "witch hunt", "show trial" and "biased prosecutors". Geezus.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/08/10/donald-trump-punches-back-with-witch-hunt-videos-and-a-huge-announcement-n1619856

The two-tiered legal system keeps coming for Donald Trump, and he keeps fighting back — this time with video proof of prosecutorial bias. After the unprecedented raid on his Mar-a-Lago home on Monday, Trump is now in New York for depositions in a civil case against him. But the depositions won’t get far.

Shortly before the scheduled deposition Wednesday morning, Trump posted three videos on his Truth Social account that point the finger at one person: Letisha James. The New York attorney general ran for office on the platform that she’d get Donald Trump.

Later, after Trump arrived at James’s “plush office,” he issued a statement saying he would invoke his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent.

Trump posted the three videos on Wednesday to spotlight James, the person behind another legal “witch hunt” against him, currently underway in New York. James is shown repeatedly promising to “get” Trump as she was running for New York attorney general. “We’re gonna sue him, we’re gonna be a real pain in the ass,” she promised voters before being elected to office. In another video, she says, “what is fueling my soul is Trump.”

The videos are a mash-up of many times on the campaign trail where James promised to prosecute Trump for whatever she could dig up on him.

Fox News reports that “James’ office has been conducting a civil investigation into the Trump Organization to find out whether Trump and his company improperly inflated the value of assets on financial statements in order to obtain loans and tax benefits.” Among the properties James is going after are his residence at Trump Tower and “Trump’s estate Seven Springs in Westchester, [and] New York, 40 Wall Street.”

Trump posted on Truth Social from James’s office that he was “at the very plush, beautiful, and expensive A.G.’s office. Nice working conditions, as people are being murdered all over New York – and she spends her time and effort on trying to ‘get Trump.’”

Recommended: We’ve Got the Deep State on the Run. Here’s What Needs to Happen Next.

The former president also issued a statement on Truth Social about the depositions, the witch hunt, and invoking his 5th Amendment privilege.

Trump stated, “Letitia James opening campaigned on the policy of ‘Get and Destroy Trump.’ This political attack on me, my family, and my great company is her despicable attempt to fulfill that cynical, and very corrupt promise.” Later, he said she “colluded with others to carry out this phony, years-long crusade that wasted countless taxpayer dollars all in an effort to prop up her political career.” He said that “what Letitia James has tried to do in the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system.”

And then Trump delivered the knock-out punch: he’s invoking his Fifth Amendment privilege to stay silent.

“I once asked,” he wrote, “if you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? Now I know the answer to that question. When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt … you have no choice.”

Vanity Fair

Trump spend the day making himself look incredibly guilty of multiple crimes.

They are giving their readers a balanced account of the days events.

Just ask them.
    That's how leftards argue.

Vanity Fair: Trump is guilty of multiple crimes?

Me: Like Russia collusion and then what?

Vanity Fair: Yes, Russia collusion and other stuff everyone knows about. We have been over this several times.
    3rd world countries laughing at our government...

El Salvador president rips FBI Trump raid, asks what US would say if his police targeted candidates
    The president of the central American country of El Salvador criticized the FBI following the raid at former President Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago, noting apparent hypocrisy.

"What would the US Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?" Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador since 2019, tweeted on Wednesday, sharing a TMZ article about the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.
    Sledog said:

3rd world countries laughing at our government...

El Salvador president rips FBI Trump raid, asks what US would say if his police targeted candidates
    The president of the central American country of El Salvador criticized the FBI following the raid at former President Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago, noting apparent hypocrisy.

"What would the US Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?" Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador since 2019, tweeted on Wednesday, sharing a TMZ article about the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.

It’s okay. Dazzler, the Statist Bitch read from the State media that they knew what they were looking for and found it.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Shouldn’t shock anyone…we live in a #BananaRepublic and have for a while. Corrupt elections, weaponized Federal Agencies (look at the IRS under Obama, FBI/DOJ with the Russia hoax, CIA lying about Hunter Biden’s laptop), the Biden family knee-deep in foreign money laundering, etc. The list is endless.

And no, this isn’t Biden….he’s a clueless dementia patient. This is Chicago-politics Obama trying desperately to keep Trump from running again by pushing to indict him…the Jan 6 hearings were an abject failure by every measure so this is the next step. And as with all corruption it’s cascaded to get worse and worse…from breaking a few rules here and there to a complete weaponization of Federal agencies against political opponents.

And in parallel we have a corrupt Congress spending money they don’t have like drunken sailors to enrich themselves and a Federal Reserve complying and printing money as fast as they can to try and keep up.

The best case scenario is that it’s going to be a dark and gloomy few years…worst case is unimaginable for most folks. I’m starting to like the idea of Texit more and more…

Oldie but goodie Lois Lerner claiming she did nothing wrong, then taking the 5th. Because.
    Splat!

This didn't age well, Boris.
    Aged almost as poorly are your blantant lie regarding Russian disinformation and Hunter's laptop. Also nice to you see your other Biden cocksuck regarding Trump should just release the warrant blow up in your face. But then again, you like shit blowing up in your face.
    blob's still trying to pound that square peg into a round hole.

#Desperation!
    If you only had the self-awareness to see how pathetic you are. I pity your make-believe clients.
    He is incapable of shame and has zero integrity. it's how and why he lies the way he does.

I'm gonna blame extremely poor parenting.
    You know his own father hates him. No father anywhere can stand a little girl-boy like the Dazzler.

And his sense of humor? Vaginal as can be. Fucking terrible.

Laughs at his own terrible jokes kinda person we all know. And avoid.

And talk about behind their back.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

It's a Leftist's Dream World. They use words like "Daddy" and choke on each others dicks.

Especially their "women."
    Hey Dazzler, why is Fox reporting that the FBI is now demanding Trump hand over the security camera footage from their Raid?
    46XiJCAB said:

Hey Dazzler, why is Fox reporting that the FBI is now demanding Trump hand over the security camera footage from their Raid?

Maybe they should get another warrant and go get it?

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe cut the government a deal. The Mar-a-Lago footage for the 14,000 missing hours of the January 6 Capitol video.
    That's just a right wing conspiracy. I'm sure the FBI has done a thorough whitewash.......eeerrr analysis of each second.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-received-subpoena-for-classified-records-this-spring-cooperated-by-turning-over-documents-source

Trump cooperated the whole time and allowed them to look through all the items they asked for. Also had them at Mar-a-Lago and after looking they asked he add a lock to the door where the boxes of docs were stored. FBI showed up and broke the lock to look again. Most likely all about Jan 6th. This is Soviet/China level shit but then this admin is chock full of commies.