Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeathSantis

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,216
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022
    Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Trump needs to let him run instead especially if the Gavinator wins the primary on the left.

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?
    Gavin would beat Trump in a millisecond.. DeSantis would beat Gavin though. The independents don't like Trump and they are who decide the election.
    Trump would make Gavin cry like the little bitch he is

Grow a pair dude

Has the last year and a half taught you nothing?

Joe Biden is a racist corrupt mean piece of shit and you still have the vapors about Trump

This is war son, not Sunday tea

It is war. And it’s why you don’t go with a candidate that is based on your heart over your head.

DeSantis will smoke anyone beside him in a debate and make them look silly. And He’s as clean as a whistle.

If you wish for nostalgia, push for Trump.

If you want to do something else other than cry about the wefs on the first Wednesday of Nov 2024, push for DeSantis.
    If DeSantis can't beat Trump he can't win

Facts

If people want more of this shitshow they can take their ball and go home again

Oregon should let Washington win

Said no one ever
    DeSantis will own Trump once He announces his candidacy for President. He currently has an incredibly successful state to run. He’s a busy man.

Other than bullshit polls, I can give you 50 reasons how and why DeSantis beats Trump, if He decides to run.

Can you give me one reason why Trump beats DeSantis?
    Hide and watch Liz

Or enjoy Biden
    So ya got nothing then.

Cool.

You do realize that Trump will never be allowed to win another election, right?

Are have we forgotten all about 2020 already?

It’s not fair but it is fact.
    I remember the election theft very well. All of the dims and rinos that pulled this shit need to be in prison.
    [Citation Needed]

Besides, it seems like it was the other guy who was more interested in doing that [Citation Available]
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Trump needs to let him run instead especially if the Gavinator wins the primary on the left.

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?
    Gavin would beat Trump in a millisecond.. DeSantis would beat Gavin though. The independents don't like Trump and they are who decide the election.

Grow a pair dude

Joe Biden is a racist corrupt mean piece of shit and you still have the vapors about Trump

It is war. And it’s why you don’t go with a candidate that is based on your heart over your head.

DeSantis will smoke anyone beside him in a debate and make them look silly. And He’s as clean as a whistle.

If you want to do something else other than cry about the wefs on the first Wednesday of Nov 2024, push for DeSantis.

Facts

Said no one ever
    DeSantis will own Trump once He announces his candidacy for President. He currently has an incredibly successful state to run. He’s a busy man.

Other than bullshit polls, I can give you 50 reasons how and why DeSantis beats Trump, if He decides to run.

Hide and watch Liz

Or enjoy Biden
    So ya got nothing then.

Cool.

I remember the election theft very well. All of the dims and rinos that pulled this shit need to be in prison.
    [Citation Needed]

Besides, it seems like it was the other guy who was more interested in doing that [Citation Available]
    lol

No it isn't
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

January 6 is helping Trump far more than hurting

If these lying fucks who are killing America are still this scared of him he must be doing something right

January 6 merely convinces the TDS addled that they are right

Meanwhile Joe is low 30s on the job approval

Imagine for one second what would've happened in the country if Trump was declared the winner.

Would've made the George Floyd riots look like child's play.

I love how nobody in the MSM has even considered that likely scenario.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    edited July 2022

If these lying fucks who are killing America are still this scared of him he must be doing something right

19% approval from Hispanic Americans!
    I've been predicting that for years based on the Hispanics & Latinos I know.

Cenk Uygur, TYT and mainstream Dems have been declaring that once whites are no longer the majority, the Dems will run the table forever, because the blacks and browns will all vote dem.

Cenk is a fucking idiot who knows almost no Hispanics and Latinos who aren't SF or LA elite scum.

Typical liberal scum that takes black and brown people completely for granted based on skin color.

The comeuppance is a thing of beauty.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

The rough edges are part of why Trump is popular.

And is why he lost
    He didn't lose
    Fat, drunk and nuts is no way to go through life, son.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Imagine for one second what would've happened in the country if Trump was declared the winner.

Oh, they have considered it. They just think like the summer of love, that burning down the cities won't have long term effects.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,215

Oh, they have considered it. They just think like the summer of love, that burning down the cities won't have long term effects.
    Trump, with victory in hand, would have busted out the whipping stick.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,526

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?

Grow a pair dude

Yes it has... but Gavin is a better talker and Teump is a douche... he will go down some stupid rabbit hole that will lose the independents, I guarantee it.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?

Grow a pair dude

Exactly
  • Options

I'm just a gigolo

Yet Trump just lost to Biden.
  • Options
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,286
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meltdown

You deserve Biden
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,284
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Meltdown

You deserve Biden

We got Mitt and McCain instead of Ron Paul to appease the democrats.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Meltdown

You deserve Biden

Meltdown is what Biden has done because he beat Trump who couldn't keep his mouth shut. I want to win and DeSantis will. I don't trust Trump not to say something stupid that will cause another loss. the US, can't afford 4 more years of democrats... but there is a chance of that if it's Trump because he follows dumb ass rabbit holes.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Meltdown

You deserve Biden

We got Mitt and McCain instead of Ron Paul to appease the democrats.
    I don't think DeSantis is appeasing anyone. He just doesn't have any of Trumps baggage.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

The rough edges are part of why Trump is popular.

And is why he lost
    He didn't lose
    Fat, drunk and nuts is no way to go through life, son.
    Thanks for sharing your pain.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,471
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?

Grow a pair dude

Facts

Said no one ever

Hide and watch Liz

Or enjoy Biden
    So ya got nothing then.

Cool.

This is by far one of the worst arguments I've encountered.

Yeah, we should vote for who the Left will allow.

Jfc go vote for Kamala already.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    Ideal scenario is Trump to be a shield and get all the shit done that needs to happen but everyone is afraid to do because politics and have Desantis continue with two terms.

BUT, Trump won't win.

If Mello, H, Hondo, Bearswiin, JW, Cirro, and the suburban housewives got a mulligan today, they would still vote Biden over Trump.

Also I still don't think it matters as long as mail in is around.

I have Zero faith in election integrity in this country.

Could be a great unifying issue for all sides that we have a safe and secure voting process capable of quick/transparent results (Blockchain). Left seems hell bent on making it a wedge instead.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,458
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?

Grow a pair dude

Facts

Said no one ever

Hide and watch Liz

Or enjoy Biden
    So ya got nothing then.

Cool.

[Citation Needed]

Explain every swing state stopping the count at the sane time, sending everyone home and then secretly resuming counting with a hand picked staff and zero oversight.

Who ordered it?

I'll wait.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Ideal scenario is Trump to be a shield and get all the shit done that needs to happen but everyone is afraid to do because politics and have Desantis continue with two terms.

BUT, Trump won't win.

If Mello, H, Hondo, Bearswiin, JW, Cirro, and the suburban housewives got a mulligan today, they would still vote Biden over Trump.

Also I still don't think it matters as long as mail in is around.

I have Zero faith in election integrity in this country.

Could be a great unifying issue for all sides that we have a safe and secure voting process capable of quick/transparent results (Blockchain). Left seems hell bent on making it a wedge instead.

Exactly, I have zero faith in the integrity either and if Trump runs, the left will do everything they can to stop him and he will give them ammo too... I don't want you see a Democrat in 2024, but Trump can give them a win because he is that bullheaded.