Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeathSantis

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Make sure the left gets what they wanted by cheating and not having Trump who is the best president since Reagan

Not being a pussy at all

Who should the GOP run that leftists will like? Have they promised not to cheat this time?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Ideal scenario is Trump to be a shield and get all the shit done that needs to happen but everyone is afraid to do because politics and have Desantis continue with two terms.

BUT, Trump won't win.

If Mello, H, Hondo, Bearswiin, JW, Cirro, and the suburban housewives got a mulligan today, they would still vote Biden over Trump.

Also I still don't think it matters as long as mail in is around.

I have Zero faith in election integrity in this country.

Could be a great unifying issue for all sides that we have a safe and secure voting process capable of quick/transparent results (Blockchain). Left seems hell bent on making it a wedge instead.

The train has left the station. Nothing will get better until the pain is too great to bear for those who sit home and watch the games on TV.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2022
    Trump will not defeat any room temp DIM that runs. 2020 was the test run and now it's baked in the pie. In fact, I'm not sure a Repub will ever win the WH again under the current rules.

We have the FBI arresting American citizens based on cellphone pings at the capitol, yet we are told that the same technology used to track ballot harvesting Mules in GA can't be believed.

The next time we have election integrity will be when a Republican establishment candidate is in the general. Then the leadership of the party will have a vested interest in a clean election and take the necessary steps to make sure it happens.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump will not defeat any room temp DIM that runs. 2020 was the test run and now it's baked in the pie. In fact, I'm not sure a Repub will ever win the WH again under the current rules.

We have the FBI arresting American citizens based on cellphone pings at the capitol, yet we are told that the same technology used to track ballot harvesting Mules in GA can't be believed.

The next time we have election integrity will be when a Republican establishment candidate is in the general. Then the leadership of the party will have a vested interest in a clean election and take the necessary steps to make sure it happens.

The uniparty will save us!

You can all just admit that Trump isn't "civil" enough for you and makes your snatches hurt instead of creating this tortured logic to justify ditching him.

If the left is going to cheat they are going to cheat.

I'm hearing Oregon will do anything to stop us from hiring Don James. Better hire Gilby instead.

Christ, pea patch this shit. You all deserve Newsom.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    You wanna talk about a Meltdown?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And for the record I'll vote for a ham sandwich that isn't a Democrat at this point. I'll cast my vote for Trump or DeSantis but pretending that Trump doesn't have vast amounts of followers, funding, and pull at the National level is /reddit kinds of retarded.

DeSantis isn't proven and if the left isn't willing to cheat to beat him then WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU you fucking jamoke.

If he’s just another placeholder unwilling to tackle the deep state and that will play footsie with the establishment while shouting about it on TV then might as well install Cocaine Mitch.

I think he's good but unproven. Hopefully he turns into the Reagan classy GOP president that gets you all moist but he's not there yet. DeSantis 2028 either way I guess.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,298
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And for the record I'll vote for a ham sandwich that isn't a Democrat at this point. I'll cast my vote for Trump or DeSantis but pretending that Trump doesn't have vast amounts of followers, funding, and pull at the National level is /reddit kinds of retarded.

DeSantis isn't proven and if the left isn't willing to cheat to beat him then WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU you fucking jamoke.

If he’s just another placeholder unwilling to tackle the deep state and that will play footsie with the establishment while shouting about it on TV then might as well install Cocaine Mitch.

I think he's good but unproven. Hopefully he turns into the Reagan classy GOP president that gets you all moist but he's not there yet. DeSantis 2028 either way I guess.

The MAGATARD wet dream is a Trump/DeSantis ticket together in 2024 with Ron taking the reigns for 8 years afterwards but I don't see it happening. I did have a boner while even typing it though.
    Personally I'd rather have Ron stay on in Florida as opposed to Trump's VP and provide a script for other states on how to deal with the media and woke mob.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

The rough edges are part of why Trump is popular.

And is why he lost
    He didn't lose
    Fat, drunk and nuts is no way to go through life, son.
    26 Million new votes in 2020.

I'm sure you believe it's Biden's magnetic personality emanating from his basement that inspired the massive turnout, and nothing illegal, like stuffing drop boxes with dead people's ballots in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Where is the little down voting faggot shill?

Post up bitch!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

The uniparty will save us!

You can all just admit that Trump isn't "civil" enough for you and makes your snatches hurt instead of creating this tortured logic to justify ditching him.

If the left is going to cheat they are going to cheat.

I'm hearing Oregon will do anything to stop us from hiring Don James. Better hire Gilby instead.

Christ, pea patch this shit. You all deserve Newsom.
    Did you read my poast or just react to the first 2 sentences? Switch Trump for DeSantis and you're going to get the same result in 2024 if the establishment has their way. They'll take the loss, because nothing will change for them. That's the point. I'm not endorsing the Uniparty, just the fact that this system is beyond repair right now.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,229

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

And is why he lost
    He didn't lose

I'm sure you believe it's Biden's magnetic personality emanating from his basement that inspired the massive turnout, and nothing illegal, like stuffing drop boxes with dead people's ballots in the middle of the night.
    Seems like something that should be argued in court a dozen times.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Bob_C said:

And is why he lost
    He didn't lose

Seems like something that should be argued in court a dozen times.
    Another hollow "gotcha" rings false
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mellow won't answer. Telling.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    I’m failing to see where DeSantis has ever acted like some Uniparty swamp monster.

Because that’s what I’m seeing implied frequently on this thread.

In all seriousness, If I’ve missed something, please let me know.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,566
    Kaepsknee said:

I’m failing to see where DeSantis has ever acted like some Uniparty swamp monster.

Because that’s what I’m seeing implied frequently on this thread.

In all seriousness, If I’ve missed something, please let me know.

Exactly
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He is until he isn't

OBK said Ron signed legislation to lock up people during a pandemic