Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeathSantis

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,093
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited July 2022 in Tug Tavern
Just watched his interview with Laura Ingraham. Called the Jan 6th tards a Kangaroo Committee. He was right on target on point after point. He really is Trump without the rough edges. He absolutely blasted Kamala and Biden, but he does it in a slightly less humiliating way. I am completely onboard the DeathSantis train.

"If the media likes you, you must not be doing a good job." - Ron DeathSantis

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-desantis-calls-huge-problem-chinese-property-purchases-florida

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,298
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The rough edges are part of why Trump is popular.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2022
    We need 8-12 years to completely destroy the DIM party. They will go kicking and screaming back to the party of JFK. But it needs to happen.

GOP, not the PEDO friendly party. That’s the campaign slogan.
  • Options
    At the GOP convention in FL they denied press passes to shit news orgs like CNN and Politico. They cried like bitches.

DeathSantis press Secretary told them they could write their hit pieces w/o attending. She’s straight fire all the time. “Go kickboxing and have a margarita.”
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,298
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Ron is national hero for Covid response and telling the media to fuck off. Can’t imagine where it would have gone without him taking all bullets and showing others that you can survive that. Ron’s got rough edges too, which is why he’s elevated himself.

I’m cool either way. But if I had to pick, I’d take Trump for 2024. I want the federal government burned down completely, which Trump would have a better chance of doing without having to worry about reelection.

I’d still take Dave Smith over either of them.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    January 6 is helping Trump far more than hurting

If these lying fucks who are killing America are still this scared of him he must be doing something right

January 6 merely convinces the TDS addled that they are right

Meanwhile Joe is low 30s on the job approval
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,594
    Founders Club

If these lying fucks who are killing America are still this scared of him he must be doing something right

19% approval from Hispanic Americans!
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club

19% approval from Hispanic Americans!
    It's clear down here the Democrats took the hispanic vote for granted. Now they are turning areas, that have been blue for decades, red. How does the Democrats respond? "The rise of the MAGA Latina!" These people are fools.

The good news is the left makes enemies of everyone, and many of those people are finding a home on the right. Turns out Americans are worried about America. Who woulda thunk that?!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753

There is no wrong answer here

The GOP won't need to hide a vegetable in the basement to beat whatever pedo the democrats run

Dick Morris who really isn't credible says Trump is 40 points ahead of Ron and no one will run against him

Other sources say DeSantis is gaining

Ron will need to navigate the waters carefully but if he can’t beat Trump then 28 it is

Morris is correct in that Trump is gonna run. Afterall. Ego maniac gonna ego maniac. But He’s wrong about any huge lead, if any lead at all that He would have over DeSantis, even right now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/desantis-covid-biden/2022/07/23/id/1080062/

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday wished President Joe Biden a “speedy recovery” from COVID-19 and the U.S. a “speedy recovery” from his presidency.

“'I want to, on behalf of the State of Florida, wish President Biden a speedy recovery from COVID. And I also want to wish the United States of America a speedy recovery from Joe Biden,” the governor said before an audience of young Republican voters in Tampa, Fla., at the Student Action Summit held by Turning Point USA.

DeSantis, a leading Republican candidate for 2024, also slammed Biden on his energy and immigration policies.

“He came in and cranked the printing presses, kneecapped American energy, and he also opened our southern border,” DeSantis said.

“And what we’ve seen in the last year and a half is the largest illegal migration into this country in the history of the United States of America. We have record human trafficking, we have record sex trafficking, and we have record drug trafficking.”

The governor also attacked Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who has run reelection ads in Florida, fueling speculation he wants to run for president in 2024 should Biden not run.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-rally-prescott-valley/2022/07/23/id/1080051/

Former President Donald Trump, during his rally Friday night in Arizona, lambasted the ongoing Jan. 6 House committee hearings as a "hoax" and said that if he announced he wasn't running for president, the "persecution" against him would "immediately stop."

"They're coming after me because I'm standing up for you," Trump said at the Prescott Valley Save America rally, where he was campaigning for the candidates he's endorsing in Arizona's races, including Kari Lake for governor, Blake Masters for the U.S. Senate, and a new endorsement for Eli Crane, who is campaigning for the state's 2nd District congressional seat.

I'm doing it for you, and it's my honor to do it," he said. "Because if I don't do it, I truly believe our nation is doomed to become another Venezuela or become another Soviet Union or become another large-scale version of Cuba, where all is lost, and there is no hope."

Either way it will be interesting
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,566
    Trump needs to let him run instead especially if the Gavinator wins the primary on the left.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Trump needs to let him run instead especially if the Gavinator wins the primary on the left.

Why?

Will Gavin let him win?
  • Options

Joe who?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

The rough edges are part of why Trump is popular.

And is why he lost
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Joe who?
    The Newsweek poll shows how worthless polls are now
  • Options

Did they just pill democrats?