Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trying to decide how to feel.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I went to sleep at halftime. That’s how I feel.

Tanned, rested and ready.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I went to sleep at halftime. That’s how I feel.

I was actually awake at kickoff watching the end of the Penn St-Ohio St game. I watched the UW game during commercials and then a Stanford series that resulted in Sirmon getting an interception. That was enough for me. Actually it was too much.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Still at a cumulative 0 plays watched this season. Fuck the Athletic Director
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

The weirdest part about this is if they beat whoregon they could still win the division/conference.

It won’t happen but this conference is a shit show.

Oregon is going to beat UW by 30+. It's a horrible matchup for the defense and we all know what the offense will do.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2021
    The line looks like it’s -7 Oregon with a 51.5 point total.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Easy money. If it stays single digits bet the farm.

I think I'd actually take the under. My call is 41-5 Oregon.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    lawsandl said:

Say 34-17.5?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021

chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Agreed. Jimmy does not ever allow more than 34 points and UW likely wont score more than 17. You can let the dwags score more than that but they need to reduce what they let oregon score proportionately.

WTF. Yeah, I start typing before I finish thinking.

I can see winning the under, keeping jimmy's defensive streak alive, and getting blown out by meat as almost guaranteed.

Rather easily, in fact.

Script, anyone?

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't watch a snap. 24 point loss to Oregon incoming that will reestablish the facts of how bad this team is. Look at the PAC standings if you want a good laugh; what a steaming pile the conference is. The only win that would indicate being an above average team is to beat Oregon. Going 5-4 in the PAC is equivalent to 1-7 in the SEC (Vandy).

Furd beat Oregon
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Didn't watch a snap. 24 point loss to Oregon incoming that will reestablish the facts of how bad this team is. Look at the PAC standings if you want a good laugh; what a steaming pile the conference is. The only win that would indicate being an above average team is to beat Oregon. Going 5-4 in the PAC is equivalent to 1-7 in the SEC (Vandy).

Furd beat Oregon
    The Furd win comfortably last night with Tremayne and Humphries. There is a big gap between those two and the rest of the WRs. Higgins is better with those two on the field.
  • Options
    chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Oregon is holding no one to less than 10.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Agreed. Jimmy does not ever allow more than 34 points and UW likely wont score more than 17. You can let the dwags score more than that but they need to reduce what they let oregon score proportionately.

I can see winning the under, keeping jimmy's defensive streak alive, and getting blown out by meat as almost guaranteed.

Rather easily, in fact.

Script, anyone?

points streak ends here
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

Furd beat Oregon
    The Furd win comfortably last night with Tremayne and Humphries. There is a big gap between those two and the rest of the WRs. Higgins is better with those two on the field.
    Every team has injuries every game. The excuses didn't matter when we? were down all the starting WRs and they don't count now
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

chuck said:

lawsandl said:

Rather easily, in fact.

Script, anyone?

points streak ends here
    God, I hope so. What a worthless fucking stat.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I see a 35-10 loss but the crowd gives a standing o as they keep Oregon out of the end zone to preserve the streak of no 40 point games. So mission accomplished there.
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

Furd beat Oregon
    Every team has injuries every game. The excuses didn't matter when we? were down all the starting WRs and they don't count now
    Context matters though. That was a bad loss for Oregon. I wouldn’t have felt much better about the team (just the W) had Oregon came from behind to beat the Furd without Tremayne and Humphries.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

Furd beat Oregon
    Context matters though. That was a bad loss for Oregon. I wouldn’t have felt much better about the team (just the W) had Oregon came from behind to beat the Furd without Tremayne and Humphries.
    Ok so when ducks win next week we will claim the win with the context that we? would have won with a better coach. You play the games so you don't have to debate which team is better
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

Furd beat Oregon
    Ok so when ducks win next week we will claim the win with the context that we? would have won with a better coach. You play the games so you don't have to debate which team is better
    UW and Oregon will play it out on the field. I am talking about looking at common opponents for prognostication.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

lawsandl said:

Canadawg said:

Furd beat Oregon
    UW and Oregon will play it out on the field. I am talking about looking at common opponents for prognostication.
    Yeah fair enough it's just funny to get that into the weeds when you could counter that with lots of other stuff that doesn't really matter like UW>Furd>Duck