Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you own Crypto

sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Start taking profit because a dump is incoming. Open interest is reaching all-time high on a lot of alts .Crazy unhealthy market right now and the end is so near. I Cant imagine that it will last more than a week Until collapse. And dump, will be epic and fast with such leverage dominance. My algo's got a dump date of September 20-23 so just a heads up.

Comments

• Options
    Here's an example by the way of the ridiculous open interest on one of the Alts and a lot of alts looks like this so if shit managed to dump 50-70% in May in 12 hr candle you can imagine what will happen with 2x open interest.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What’s the best way to make money on the crash?
  • Options
    doogie said:

Shorting Alt's on Margin trade is the most profitable. A 30% dump on BTC leads to a 70-80% dump in Alt's. Shorting whether it's BTC or Alt's or being in cash is what you want to do in these types of situations.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I understand nothing that is being said here. It would be so much easier to make money if I was smart.

I'm too scared to dump a load of cash on Michigan.

I feel like someone knows something and its a set up
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Swaye said:

I understand nothing that is being said here. It would be so much easier to make money if I was smart.

This

Thread might as well be in Chinese
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    And just like that everything is down 10-20% across the board the morning. It was obvious it was coming so hope some of you took some profit along the way.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

It took me a couple of years to learn all this and develop my own strategy. It takes time but anyone can do it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021
    You can play that game and stress yourself out, or just buy more when it dips and know you’re in it for many more years. In the crypto world, this is another day of the week.
  • Options

You can play that game and stress yourself out, or just buy more when it dips and know you’re in it for many more years. In the crypto world, this is another day of the week.

To each his own. Me closing all my positions and sitting in cash saved 15% of my portfolio. I'm not putting any more money into crypto and already took out my initial investment so it's all risk-free trading. I trade and make more BTC and take profit along the way to my bank account every six months.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Great fucking call
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,251
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Shorting Alt's on Margin trade is the most profitable. A 30% dump on BTC leads to a 70-80% dump in Alt's. Shorting whether it's BTC or Alt's or being in cash is what you want to do in these types of situations.
    or stablecoins.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

doogie said:

or stablecoins.
    Did you just make this up?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,251
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

or stablecoins.
    Did you just make this up?

• Options
    ntxduck said:

Great fucking call

Someone's going to have to pay Jimmy's contract.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,574
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021

ntxduck said:

Great fucking call

well that wud be UW this time; I doubt alums will want to touch this shit and will want the athletic department to acknowledge the disfunction fully by eating the loss. How else will anyone get the attention of the Board of Regents is the real point I think.

I could see people being willing to help on the buy side as long as it is a coach they believe in. just my guess, but I would imagine that is how it will come down as long as Jen is the continuing AD
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Great fucking call

well that wud be UW this time; I doubt alums will want to touch this shit and will want the athletic department to acknowledge the disfunction fully by eating the loss. How else will anyone get the attention of the Board of Regents is the real point I think.

I could see people being willing to help on the buy side as long as it is a coach they believe in. just my guess, but I would imagine that is how it will come down as long as Jen is the continuing AD
    True. I would consider donating for a high-priced coach but when it comes to Jimmy's buyout, I'm not doing it and I know a couple of other big donors who feel the same way.