Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Something non controversial - abortion

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How many Black kids have you advocated for the Murder of in oh, say, the past decade, limp lead?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2021
    369 Non-Hispanic Black babies per day are aborted in America on average

Every single day.

Imagine being a Biden voter who advocates for this.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    I noticed that you gals who were all so worried about Covid snitchers are deliriously happy over a law that pays bounties to people who report abortions to the authorities.

You really can't make this kinda shit up.
    Lists for me but not for thee.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    doogie said:

369 Non-Hispanic Black babies per day are aborted in America on average

Every single day.

Imagine being a Biden voter who advocates for this.

Babies have been born.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It’s about fucking time. These whores have had it too good for too long. It is time they get what’s coming to them. The best part is we can make some good $$ off this.

We can all rest easily because there is no downside to this law. If a woman has a pregnancy with say… a Downs Syndrome child…they won’t know until at least 10 weeks but that doesn’t matter because the well intentioned and smart Republicans are for sure going to put programs in place to help these families with the added expense because they care about the children/families. Shit, even if they don’t help these families this law is great cuz who doesn’t want to punish these good for nothing whores? Republican Governors all over the country are signaling that they are going to push for similar laws. We’re coming for you whores!

Allahu Akbar!!!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,221
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It’s about fucking time. These whores have had it too good for too long. It is time they get what’s coming to them. The best part is we can make some good $$ off this.

We can all rest easily because there is no downside to this law. If a woman has a pregnancy with say… a Downs Syndrome child…they won’t know until at least 10 weeks but that doesn’t matter because the well intentioned and smart Republicans are for sure going to put programs in place to help these families with the added expense because they care about the children/families. Shit, even if they don’t help these families this law is great cuz who doesn’t want to punish these good for nothing whores? Republican Governors all over the country are signaling that they are going to push for similar laws. We’re coming for you whores!

Allahu Akbar!!!

His will be done.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Wow, you two have been hitting the wine coolers pretty hard.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,927
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    I noticed that you gals who were all so worried about Covid snitchers are deliriously happy over a law that pays bounties to people who report abortions to the authorities.

You really can't make this kinda shit up.
    Are you jealous they took a page out of your playbook, rat?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't get pregnant so I'm not worried about it

Too busy scouring social media from January 6 like the FBI
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,320
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If there's one thing the world doesn't have enough of, it's people. And if there's REALLY one class of people we're lacking, it's people who were unwanted babies born to mothers not prepared to take care of them. Few billion more people like that, and we might finally create that utopia that was promised!

I think a man (and a vast majority of those writing and ruling on these laws are such) has no right to legally coerce a woman to queef a live cantaloupe out her twat.
    Conversely, I think a woman has no right to legally coerce a man to part with an often-unrealistic percentage of his income for 18+ years.

In other words, some man's belief in 2000 year old fairy tales shouldn't force a woman to undergo a major medical procedure, often derailing her life before it hardly gets started. Some woman's belief in 2000 year old fairy tales and/or going baby crazy shouldn't force some man who just wanted to bust a nut to become a father.

Safe, legal, free abortions for all. Women must have written consent from the father before childbirth or he's free and clear and she's on her own. Don't like it? There's the clinic. The end.

If people were really concerned about abortion rate, they wouldn't lose their shit about encouraging kids to use contraception and stop burying their heads in the sand about their kids probably being out there fucking other kids, no matter how unpleasant that thought is to them. My daughter's going to be on the pill before she steps foot in high school, and I'm going to strap my son down in a chair with his eyes toothpicked open Clockwork Orange style and make him watch a four-hour slideshow of all of the various horrible dick rot he can catch out there. Then buy him a suitcase full of condoms.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

All poor people should be forced to have abortions.

Household income under 80k? Abortion
    No father? Abortion

You would have aborted Jesus.
    The world would be better off
    Harsh but fair

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam

If there's one thing the world doesn't have enough of, it's people. And if there's REALLY one class of people we're lacking, it's people who were unwanted babies born to mothers not prepared to take care of them. Few billion more people like that, and we might finally create that utopia that was promised!

I think a man (and a vast majority of those writing and ruling on these laws are such) has no right to legally coerce a woman to queef a live cantaloupe out her twat.
    Conversely, I think a woman has no right to legally coerce a man to part with an often-unrealistic percentage of his income for 18+ years.

In other words, some man's belief in 2000 year old fairy tales shouldn't force a woman to undergo a major medical procedure, often derailing her life before it hardly gets started. Some woman's belief in 2000 year old fairy tales and/or going baby crazy shouldn't force some man who just wanted to bust a nut to become a father.

Safe, legal, free abortions for all. Women must have written consent from the father before childbirth or he's free and clear and she's on her own. Don't like it? There's the clinic. The end.

If people were really concerned about abortion rate, they wouldn't lose their shit about encouraging kids to use contraception and stop burying their heads in the sand about their kids probably being out there fucking other kids, no matter how unpleasant that thought is to them. My daughter's going to be on the pill before she steps foot in high school, and I'm going to strap my son down in a chair with his eyes toothpicked open Clockwork Orange style and make him watch a four-hour slideshow of all of the various horrible dick rot he can catch out there. Then buy him a suitcase full of condoms.

A lot of gender specific assumptions in this post
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I just want to go on the record to state while I am not personally a big fan of abortion, I have never thought the government should have any say in what someone does with their body. I only wish the same rules would apply to masks. And 40 oz Cokes in NYC. Just get the government completely out of the game of managing what the fuck I do or don't do with my body.

Leftards love the government as long as it does what they want. Individual freedom and liberty are secondary unless a super right is involved, like abortion. Then democracy is not important. Personally, I support the 20 week rule and for me that is a good compromise. Texas went to far IMO. But that's what they voted for. Abortion never was and still isn't a Constitutional right. Compare the lefts' treatment of the non-existent right to an abortion versus their ignoring of the first and second amendment which are both very specific as to what rights are in play.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's good for Texas should work in Florida too

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9954359/Florida-South-Carolina-follow-Texas-lead-abortion-ban-celebrities-react.html

My reason for being against the bill is because Reese Witherspoon, Eva Longoria and Pink are all criticizing the bill. I always follow celebrities for deciding my opinions
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914
    LebamDawg said:

What's good for Texas should work in Florida too

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9954359/Florida-South-Carolina-follow-Texas-lead-abortion-ban-celebrities-react.html

My reason for being against the bill is because Reese Witherspoon, Eva Longoria and Pink are all criticizing the bill. I always follow celebrities for deciding my opinions

Wood Eva Longoria.

Reese's chin is too fucking pointy for me.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    6 weeks is not a lot of time.

Just sayin….