Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Something non controversial - abortion

124»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

SDCJR said:

Life begins at conception. It’s called “science”. Seriously doubt God cares whether it’s 6 weeks or six months. It’s still murder.

Argument has been going on for decades, you lost. But enjoy the electoral massacre that’s coming.
    Electoral massacre for something that a majority of people voted on in Texas, sure thing pipsqueak. As for losing strategies, how did things work out for the brave dems that fled Texas? What did they achieve?

Different subject, but relevant. The electoral massacre that's coming is for democrats.

2022 is going to make Newt's Contract With America landslide look like a back of the napkin memo of understanding.

Did Dominion issue new machines?

Did Democrats resign from their ballot counting jobs?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SDCJR said:

Life begins at conception. It’s called “science”. Seriously doubt God cares whether it’s 6 weeks or six months. It’s still murder.

Argument has been going on for decades, you lost. But enjoy the electoral massacre that’s coming.
    We aren’t in the Nifty Fifty’s any more Kobe. Single wing has faded into a multi-dimensional passing attack. Mom isn’t telling you the full story.

You go ahead and March those Facebook housewives around chanting “My Body, My Choice” one more time.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Texas can do what it wants
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,981
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I just want to go on the record to state while I am not personally a big fan of abortion, I have never thought the government should have any say in what someone does with their body. I only wish the same rules would apply to masks. And 40 oz Cokes in NYC. Just get the government completely out of the game of managing what the fuck I do or don't do with my body.

Leftards love the government as long as it does what they want. Individual freedom and liberty are secondary unless a super right is involved, like abortion. Then democracy is not important. Personally, I support the 20 week rule and for me that is a good compromise. Texas went to far IMO. But that's what they voted for. Abortion never was and still isn't a Constitutional right. Compare the lefts' treatment of the non-existent right to an abortion versus their ignoring of the first and second amendment which are both very specific as to what rights are in play.
    I think the 20 week rule is good. I could live with 15.

All that said, watching liberals lose it is funny, including a crazy ex bitch
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I just want to go on the record to state while I am not personally a big fan of abortion, I have never thought the government should have any say in what someone does with their body. I only wish the same rules would apply to masks. And 40 oz Cokes in NYC. Just get the government completely out of the game of managing what the fuck I do or don't do with my body.

Leftards love the government as long as it does what they want. Individual freedom and liberty are secondary unless a super right is involved, like abortion. Then democracy is not important. Personally, I support the 20 week rule and for me that is a good compromise. Texas went to far IMO. But that's what they voted for. Abortion never was and still isn't a Constitutional right. Compare the lefts' treatment of the non-existent right to an abortion versus their ignoring of the first and second amendment which are both very specific as to what rights are in play.
    I think the 20 week rule is good. I could live with 15.

All that said, watching liberals lose it is funny, including a crazy ex bitch
    The face of a baby at 20 weeks. But it's just a bunch of cells right?