Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Stellar Incoming OLine Class

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Wilcox is not head coach material. Harv was right about you guys and you can't seem to hide your inner doog.

Wilcox in 2011 at Tennessee saw his defense ranked 8th in the SEC in points allowed. I guess that's head coach material guys. He was 7th in the SEC in yards.

Also in 2009 Tennessee allowed 308.8 yards per game which was ranked 4th in the SEC, then Wilcox arrived and they allowed 381.9 and was ranked 10th in the SEC.

In 2009 Tennessee allowed 21 points per game which was good for 6th in the SEC. In 2010 Wilcox allowed 24.7 PPG which was good for 9th in the SEC.

So I guess I should add this to the Doog myth of "Wilcox improves defenses everywhere he goes" because in reality they took a step back.

Well Tennessee did lose Eric Berry and Dan Williams (DT, another first round pick) from their defense after the 2009 season. Call me crazy, but when you lose a Jim Thorpe winner and another first rounder, it hurts your defense. Does pointing that out make me a doog as well?

Typical Doog response. When called out on their bullshit that Wilcox "improved their defense" gotta make up excuses.

So I thought you said Wilcox improved them now you are making excuses for why he didn't improve them.

So was Holt excused for sucking in 2011 because he lost Foster?
    I'm not gonna keep arguing because no matter what I say, you won't change your mind. I normally like your posts, but you have gone Section14A today.
    I've gone Section14AFS(his real name there dumbass) ? Umm disagree.

You and your podcast butt buddy($75,000) are the ones pumping up the newest doog myth of Wilcox. I bet you were all over the Holt hire and LOVED Sark in 2009 cause he's so much better than Ty.

You idiots even like PLSS and say he's a "good" poster.
    I haven't said anything except I like Wilcox and he is a proven DC. Nowhere did I say he should be the next coach. You keep making shit up that I never said. This whole thread, you have just twisted and made up because you posted some Section14A level shit.

PLSS really let me down today. He mixed up his meds, so don't be so hard on the guy. He will bounce back.

You're Boobs or Harv. Shit is stupid, but have fun buddy.
    Quit being a little bitch because you got called out for bullshit posts.

Are you going to start pressing badly like you did during that thread?

I CORRECTLY pointed out that Wilcox didn't improve the defense at Tennessee like you claimed. Then you used a doog like excuse "But he lost this player and this player you can't possibly expect him to improve".
    Eric Berry sure sucked. It was just a little context to Wilcox's first year. You and I don't know what kind of talent he was working with. He got better from year 1 to 2 and they fell off without him. On paper, that looks like good coaching to me.

Now why don't you send Derek some pm's to complain about me and the other posters who disagree with you. Sending pm's to complain is another thing you and Section 14A have in common.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Houhusky said:

Wilcox hasn't proven anything, let it play out

UW has always been able to hire better than a guy who has never been a head coach. No need to rush to crown Wilcox's ass

Thank you! That's what I've been trying to tell these fucks this whole time.

I know I'm living in a fairy tale world where UW actually gives a shit about football but I'd love to see them steal away a Gary Patterson.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Houhusky said:

UW has always been able to hire better than a guy who has never been a head coach. No need to rush to crown Wilcox's ass

I know I'm living in a fairy tale world where UW actually gives a shit about football but I'd love to see them steal away a Gary Patterson.
    Thats not what you did, you basically equated hiring Wilcox to hiring Sark.

I know its against the mantra here that everything UW sucks, but I'm simply pointing out that this staff can lead a defensive resurgence. Doesn't mean Wilcox should be promoted but if we have a top 25 defense this year he should at least be an option.

You accused me of being Harv in a PM then had no clue who Sven is.

Seriously take a step back as you are still the new bitch around here.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Houhusky said:

You are proving to be the village idiot.

Your cunt is bleeding. New Bitch? You truly sound like a 13 year old girl getting her period for the first time.

Your cunt is bleeding. New Bitch? You truly sound like a 13 year old
    girl getting her period for the first time.

Do I need to bump the "you are either boobs or Harv" thread where the whole forum was kicking your ass until you ran to get Harv banned?

Your cunt is bleeding. New Bitch? You truly sound like a 13 year old
    girl getting her period for the first time.

Do I need to bump the "you are either boobs or Harv" thread where the whole forum was kicking your ass until you ran to get Harv banned?
    Never did anything to get Harv ran. I'm not a little bitch like you who sends pm's to Derek. You try reading all the messages Derek gets. For all the shit you try to dish out, you are awfully cunty when it gets returned.

You made up shit about Wilcox having the worst defenses in the SEC and you turn it into a cuntfest instead of just owning up to it. Then you twist it to me saying Wilcox is so great and should be our next coach. Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

You guys melted down when I called out Wilcox like doogs do when they call out Sark.

Thanks for showing us that you guys are doogs just trying to fit in.

You guys melted down when I called out Wilcox like doogs do when they call out Sark.

No meltdown here. I was just LMAO as you pulled stats out of you ass, and then tried to back track when someone actually called you out.

It is fun watching you post, almost comical. On one hand Peterson is a great head coach, but Wilcox was not a good DC because of the schedule. That was classic.

Or you hard on for a coach who got blasted by SMU in his bowl. If that happened to Sark, this place would be in full meltdown mode.

Patterson is a the answer but goes 7-6 in his first season in a REAL conference. Hey, I thought 7-6 was not good enough.

You are a walking hypocrisy.

But you are too dumb to even realize it.

Good one. I didn't melt down. Just called you out for your shit that, "Wilcox had the worst defenses in the Pac 12." Are we Kim now and we just make shit up? It's fine that you don't think Wilcox is all that. All I have said is that he has proven to be a good DC so far (which he has). I don't want him as our next coach, never made a single post saying I did, but keep pretending I did.

I call it how I see it. I don't really give a fuck about trying to fit in. I agree with the majority of the board that Sark is a medicore coach. I agree that the program does not truly strive for greatness, the athletic department blows, dawgman and their posters are mostly morons, and the program's expectations are too low. Sorry I don't share your opinion on Wilcox and when I make shit up, feel free to call me out on it like I did with you.
    I also never said Wilcox is a bad DC. Just stated he's not this amazing DC like you all claim. Then I brought up his stats at Tennessee and debunked the myth you guys were spreading how he improved their defense.

In his two years they never reached the level that was displayed the year prior to his arrival.

Patterson is a the answer but goes 7-6 in his first season in a REAL conference. Hey, I thought 7-6 was not good enough.

Gary Patterson ceiling isn't 7-6, that was his rock bottom. I'd love to have Gary Patterson here. He's actually won a Rose Bowl(then popped off) plus several other big games.

I also never said Wilcox is a bad DC. Just stated he's not this amazing DC like you all claim. Then I brought up his stats at Tennessee and debunked the myth you guys were spreading how he improved their defense.

In his two years they never reached the level that was displayed the year prior to his arrival.

I said he improved from year one to year 2 and they fell off without him. Tennessee lost Wilcox and they gave up almost 12 more points per game and over 130 yards more without him. He was doing something right there. Only after you getting butthurt about saying he had the worst d in the SEC did I even comment on 2009 vs 2010 and provided some context. Earlier I said he did a good, but not great job at Tennessee.

Gary Patterson ceiling isn't 7-6, that was his rock bottom. I'd love to have Gary Patterson here. He's actually won a Rose Bowl(then popped off) plus several other big games.
    Based on Yr 1 in a major conf.,

Wilcox = amazing DC??? Can you show where someone actually said that or are you just pulling shit of your ass again?

With that wide gap can you even hear your farts???

Wilcox = amazing DC??? Can you show where someone actually said that or are you just pulling shit of your ass again?

We've had many debates with heretobeatmychest/road dawg about Wilcox it's not just this one.

They think he's good enough to be considered a head coach.

While most of us don't agree.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Sark met his quota again by getting 2 offensive linemen
    1) Dane Crane - Center - Supposed to be really good
    2) Andrew Kirkland - Guard - General consensus is he will have to get A LOT better to contribute to a D-1 team

The last minute, garbage time, desperation offer guy (OT Coleman Shelton) is not on the incoming roster

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Why is another two OLmen class not surprising for Sarkisian's recruiting logicality? Think about it Dawgfans. At a UW that once prided itself on never giving up the line-of-scrimmage without a brawl, we now have a coaching staff in it's fifth season that will go against BSU on Aug.31with five starting OL kids who as fourth year Huskies haven't yet proved they know what a brawl is........ probably because they have nobody with whom to brawl in practice. Perhaps the no-huddle hurry-up offense will turn the trick that the absence of a proven OL has been unable to.

We've had many debates with heretobeatmychest/road dawg about Wilcox it's not just this one.

They think he's good enough to be considered a head coach.

While most of us don't agree.
    I've never once said that and I have posts from today saying I want Mora or Petrino. Patterson would be great as well. DeRuyter is a guy to keep an eye on. I have a post from earlier today that says even the best coordinators are iffy hires and we need a proven guy.

Most of the time, I agree with you regarding Husky Football. Just stop making shit up.

Tailgater said:

Sark met his quota again by getting 2 offensive linemen
    1) Dane Crane - Center - Supposed to be really good
    2) Andrew Kirkland - Guard - General consensus is he will have to get A LOT better to contribute to a D-1 team

The last minute, garbage time, desperation offer guy (OT Coleman Shelton) is not on the incoming roster

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Why is another two OLmen class not surprising for Sarkisian's recruiting logicality? Think about it Dawgfans. At a UW that once prided itself on never giving up the line-of-scrimmage without a brawl, we now have a coaching staff in it's fifth season that will go against BSU on Aug.31with five starting OL kids who as fourth year Huskies haven't yet proved they know what a brawl is........ probably because they have nobody with whom to brawl in practice. Perhaps the no-huddle hurry-up offense will turn the trick that the absence of a proven OL has been unable to.

I know someone has all the screenshots that they need of Kim saying you need to sign 10 OL for every two years. Something that Sark has yet to do.

Harv loves Time's gaping asshole.