Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Denzel Boston, 2022 3* WR, Puyallup (Emerald Ridge), WA (Committed)

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    This kid is pretty stiff. I'm not sure he can bend at the waist. Seems to have good hands and size and decent feet though.

It's better to suck and be big than suck and be small.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

This kid is pretty stiff. I'm not sure he can bend at the waist. Seems to have good hands and size and decent feet though.

As I always tell my daughters, it's better to suck than be pregnant.
    You have daughters… I weep for your children.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

As I always tell my daughters, it's better to suck than be pregnant.
    Funny, I tell your daughters that as well.
    Hard to keep @CallMeBigErn's daughters down on the farm once they've seen Karl Fetters.
    They have my blessing.

had*
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hate how quickly the Doogs have given up on expectations and are perfectly content with us battling the likes of Eastern, Arizona, and WSU for recruits now. Jimmy is recruiting at a level we haven't seen since the Willingham years. We're staring at 7-5 in our near future and when Jimmy inevitably gets fired the cupboard will be bare for his successor.

Jimmy is recruiting like garbage. Next two years should be okay but after that…
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    How’d chambers work out?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How’d chambers work out?

He committed to the Huskies when they were still competitive, but then their coach got caught up in a scandal, was fired, and the team went 3-19 over the next 2 seasons
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

I hate how quickly the Doogs have given up on expectations and are perfectly content with us battling the likes of Eastern, Arizona, and WSU for recruits now. Jimmy is recruiting at a level we haven't seen since the Willingham years. We're staring at 7-5 in our near future and when Jimmy inevitably gets fired the cupboard will be bare for his successor.

Y'all can't see past the end of your noses. Can Jimmy coach a season first before we start sitting in as an armchair Nostradamus? No, recruiting is not going well in its current state and there are lots of factors playing into it. A major one is Jimmy's inexperience as a head coach. He's coached 4 games. If we win and Jimmy proves his chops as a head coach and makes some needed coaching changes (DB mostly), recruiting should improve substantially. Also, the Portal is there to fill in gaps. Mediocre classes are less impactful than they used to be. Jimmy has proven he can pull talent from the Portal. I understand the frustration with the current state of recruiting. It sucks, but things can and do change. We also have potential superstar QB play waiting in the wings, which is the most important thing in football. We are not dead yet. It boggles my mind that people are predicting the death of the program and a spiral into mediocrity over this off-season. It's not dooging to say that this season needs to play out before we can consult the Oracle of Delphi. Any bridge jumping now is way premature.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

How’d chambers work out?

Pretty dumb. Chambers was fucking good. He got fucked at UW, or fucked himself, but it wasn't anything to do with his skills.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

How’d chambers work out?

Ty sent him to the gulag. Plenty of potential there as was evidenced in his first season at UW.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Y'all can't see past the end of your noses. Can Jimmy coach a season first before we start sitting in as an armchair Nostradamus? No, recruiting is not going well in its current state and there are lots of factors playing into it. A major one is Jimmy's inexperience as a head coach. He's coached 4 games. If we win and Jimmy proves his chops as a head coach and makes some needed coaching changes (DB mostly), recruiting should improve substantially. Also, the Portal is there to fill in gaps. Mediocre classes are less impactful than they used to be. Jimmy has proven he can pull talent from the Portal. I understand the frustration with the current state of recruiting. It sucks, but things can and do change. We also have potential superstar QB play waiting in the wings, which is the most important thing in football. We are not dead yet. It boggles my mind that people are predicting the death of the program and a spiral into mediocrity over this off-season. It's not dooging to say that this season needs to play out before we can consult the Oracle of Delphi. Any bridge jumping now is way premature.
    You're consistent bigern, and not in a good way.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How’d chambers work out?

Caught the greatest pass in 2-9 season history bitch!