Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lambright needs to issue a no contact order of his own

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

So the mods are gonna let this stay up, huh? No cripple jokes but violent misogyny is a-ok.

I feel gross having read this thread. Jesus people, fucking get it in check.

Great football talk!
    How about jokes about dead violent misogynistic cripples? Those ok? I've got 25 of them.

Keep your head up.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

So the mods are gonna let this stay up, huh? No cripple jokes but violent misogyny is a-ok.

Great football talk!
    Hey Bitch... yeah you... how fucking stupid are you, anyway?

You opened a thread titled after an old retired guy. How much 'football talk' did you expect?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Blackie said:

Great football talk!
    How about jokes about dead violent misogynistic cripples? Those ok? I've got 25 of them.

Keep your head up.
    What you did there....I see it.

Kudos.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,037
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Great football talk!
    If you're referring to me, I only saw this thread now.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Great football talk!
    Funny thing is, you publicly called me a racist on multiple occasions, and I looked the other way and allowed you to continue to post. So who's the hypocrite?
    BOOM! ROASTED!
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Great football talk!
    Funny thing is, you publicly called me a racist on multiple occasions, and I looked the other way and allowed you to continue to post. So who's the hypocrite?
    Huh?

Seriously, I have no idea why you think a graphic description of murdering a coach's wife is related to me insinuating you're a racist. You do allow a ton of racist shit to populate your board, people can draw their own conclusions.

And you poofed the post -- and it should have been poofed -- so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on me.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,037
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It's water under the bridge so let's move on. The season's coming up.
  • Options

Great football talk!
    Huh?

Seriously, I have no idea why you think a graphic description of murdering a coach's wife is related to me insinuating you're a racist. You do allow a ton of racist shit to populate your board, people can draw their own conclusions.

And you poofed the post -- and it should have been poofed -- so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on me.
    Allow me to refresh your failing memory. You called me a racist multiple times in regards to the Willingham book, not about other people's posts on this message board. Then you ridiculed me for misspelling a word in a post, and in that very post you misspelled a word. Race Bannon then cited you as the dumbest person on here. You passive aggressive disingenuous boof timer.
    Again, huh? If you have some beef with me, ok, seems weird but whatever. But what does that have to do with PLSS talking about coach lambright murdering his wife? Or me saying that's disturbing? I'm missing the alleged hypocrisy here, unless you think calling someone a racist = encouraging someone to kill their spouse.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

It's water under the bridge so let's move on. The season's coming up.

*gurgle*
    Well played.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    4th degree assault means he probably didn't even touch her.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2014

Great football talk!
    Huh?

Allow me to refresh your failing memory. You called me a racist multiple times in regards to the Willingham book, not about other people's posts on this message board. Then you ridiculed me for misspelling a word in a post, and in that very post you misspelled a word. Race Bannon then cited you as the dumbest person on here. You passive aggressive disingenuous boof timer.
    Again, huh? If you have some beef with me, ok, seems weird but whatever. But what does that have to do with PLSS talking about coach lambright murdering his wife? Or me saying that's disturbing? I'm missing the alleged hypocrisy here, unless you think calling someone a racist = encouraging someone to kill their spouse.
    How is fucking your wife in the ass a murder? Get your facts straight you stinky fucking hippie. Oh, how do you find your wife's giner and pucker through all that hair and dingleberries?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TTJ said:
    RCW Superiority Guy
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Great football talk!
    Huh?

How is fucking your wife in the ass a murder? Get your facts straight you stinky fucking hippie
    Mods?
  • Options

How is fucking your wife in the ass a murder? Get your facts straight you stinky fucking hippie.

"He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets."

That is some dark shit, dude. The fact that some posters are rallying around you is even more disturbing. You have me contemplating if I even want to poast here anymore.