Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lambright needs to issue a no contact order of his own

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
Needs to have his estate attorney draft a letter to his granddaughters informing them of the amendments to his estate plan.

http://seattletimes.com/html/sports/2024097709_lambright18xml.html

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PM to LawDawg: What does 4th degree mean, exactly? And how much time, if any, is he potentially facing?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    4th degree assault is when you drag somebody five feet?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

PM to LawDawg: What does 4th degree mean, exactly? And how much time, if any, is he potentially facing?

I don't do criminal law. I could look it up but I don't really want to. Ask Tehran Jerry, he defends communists and terrorists.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

Forget a form tackle. Head to head would work best in this instance.
    Mrs. Lambright has a cock? Staff, true!1!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's wrong, but I had to give Puppy a thumbs up for that rant.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

brb, rbt
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    LawDawg1 said:

pawz said:

I don't do criminal law. I could look it up but I don't really want to. Ask Tehran Jerry, he is defended as a communist and terrorist.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2014

RBT!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got money on his 23 year old daughter being spoiled rotten.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

ISWYDT
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

ISWYDT
    Huh?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    back in the days before social media, no one wouldve known. lambo wouldn't have his granddaughter tweeting "gramps dragged me across the floor!!11!! #abuse"
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,589
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Explosive disorder and dementia? Too many hits to the head.....getting old seems awful.....
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

pawz said:

I don't do criminal law. I could look it up but I don't really want to. Ask Tehran Jerry, he defends communists and terrorists.

You're a lawyer and u don't know what 4th degree assault is? It's a gross misdemeanor and a slap on the fanny. I didn't even need to Google it. See anyone can be a lawyer.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It pains me greatly to defend anything PLSSFS says but here I go. I'm not defending the beating of women but the point that PLSSFS makes. If Lambo pushes her during an argument, it just became Domestic Violence (DV) Assault 4th - as PLSSFS said, it's a slap on the wrist. Once that news hits the media, Lambo is now the worst offender out there, he's the same as the shitbag that killed his wife in Utah and then murdered his own kids in a fire.

Lambo's a dumbass for laying a hand on a woman but the perception is now out there that Mrs. Lambo has an extensive collection of sunglasses and make up to hide all the bruising. That may be true and Lambo's the biggest wife beater in the state but the media will rush to judgement paint Lambo that way before the facts come out in a courtroom.
    Victory and Ruins: The Sequel
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

So the mods are gonna let this stay up, huh? No cripple jokes but violent misogyny is a-ok.

I feel gross having read this thread. Jesus people, fucking get it in check.

Great football talk!