Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lambright needs to issue a no contact order of his own

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TTJ said:
    RCW Superiority Guy
    THIS is the kindest thing I'll be called all week.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,038
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ChrisVashon isn't going anywhere unless he chooses to do so.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

It takes a total boof to take puppy seriously.

Hi more cockus!

So why do you then boof?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

It takes a total boof to take puppy seriously.

Hi more cockus!

So why do you then boof?
    Huh?

I love you as a person.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PLSS. Meds dialed in to perfection. This thread.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Vashon I'll run your unwashed ass of so you won't have to choose.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,879
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

So the mods are gonna let this stay up, huh? No cripple jokes but violent misogyny is a-ok.

I feel gross having read this thread. Jesus people, fucking get it in check.

Great football talk!
    Funny thing is, you publicly called me a racist on multiple occasions, and I looked the other way and allowed you to continue to post. So who's the hypocrite?
    Huh?

Seriously, I have no idea why you think a graphic description of murdering a coach's wife is related to me insinuating you're a racist. You do allow a ton of racist shit to populate your board, people can draw their own conclusions.

And you poofed the post -- and it should have been poofed -- so I'm not sure why you're pushing back on me.
    Did you read the fucking post? Yes, PLSS wrote some graphic shit but what you claim to be the point, is not the point the fucktard makes.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

If you look at somebody wrong that is 4thdegree assault and it's a slap on the wrist. He should have kicked the spoiled brat bitch in the head and bootstomped her till her eyes popped out her sockets. Once it hits the media it matters not the degree of assault...the perception is "assault" and that you're a woman beater. Shit you might as well finish the job, the public sees it that way anyway.

Hope Lambo form tackled and hate fucked his dried up wife in the discipline hole when he got out the pokey just for good measure. What a bitch for airing his dirty laundry.

So the mods are gonna let this stay up, huh? No cripple jokes but violent misogyny is a-ok.

Great football talk!

We used to have a couple insured and his last name was Kickingwomen. Of course the wife ended up divorcing him because, wait for it, he beat her.

Best part is that she kept his last name afterwards.

Native names are cool.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dude try to decipher disturbing dark shit joking from reality.

Irony defined.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alexis said:

Swaye said:

Great football talk!

We used to have a couple insured and his last name was Kickingwomen. Of course the wife ended up divorcing him because, wait for it, he beat her.

Native names are cool.
    Twodogsfucking.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

So should I just add ChrisVashon to the Road Kill bored now, or wait?

Have his eyes popped out of his skull yet? If so, yes. You add him/her to the bored - I have a skull I need to fuck.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

Swaye said:

Great football talk!

Native names are cool.
    Twodogsfucking.
    Threemenfucking.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,879
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

Swaye said:

Great football talk!

Native names are cool.
    Twodogsfucking.
    Threemenfucking.
    I don't get it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Great football talk!
    Stop your whining you blubbering cunt. You fucking tree hugging peace loving patchouli wearing fartsacks from Vashon are all the same. Here's to hoping your island sinks into the sound. You wouldnt be missed.
    Sounds like a call for genocide to me
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Great football talk!
    Stop your whining you blubbering cunt. You fucking tree hugging peace loving patchouli wearing fartsacks from Vashon are all the same. Here's to hoping your island sinks into the sound. You wouldnt be missed.
    Sounds like a call for genocide to me
    Just because an island with 10K+ residence sinks into the sound, it doesn't mean they all will die, some of us need to learn the difference before we let our imaginations roll out of control