Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to TruBlue

13»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,576
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

You are just full of bullshit. You made a mistake. You assumed shit just like your nutjob buddies and now you can’t be a man and admit your mistake Cowardly Chuck. Guys like you are weasels. Your lowlife low info low intelligence jerks that shoot their mouths off to try and make others that you don’t agree with feel uncomfortable. Pieces of crap like you are a dime a dozen, lowlife cowards. You are completely wrong here. Why yo interjected yourself into a message between me and blue is obvious. Why I asked for you to be clear is obvious. The reason you didn’t answer is obvious.......you wanrted to obfuscate your bullshit post and weasel out of a total piece of BS you wrote. You are wrong you know it. You are a weasel and you know that too.

Low hanging fruit like I said. I may get bored enough or otherwise inclined to say hi again down the road, but I'm gonna take a break from this. Goodbye for now and good fortunes with your site and your hobby board.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why don’t you just stand up and be a man for once and apologize. Yo will feel clean after all your blush it is gone. I will then tell you what I was referencing and it had nothing to do with you or HH or Duck Refuge.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

From the IRS:

Social Security and Medicare Withholding Rates
    The current tax rate for social security is 6.2% for the employer and 6.2% for the employee, or 12.4% total. The current rate for Medicare is 1.45% for the employer and 1.45% for the employee, or 2.9%

In other words employees pay 6.2 % for SS and 1.45 % for Medicare the total you and others pay is 7.65%. The employer, not you pays the rest.

Fuck off, Fed
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Did you get my DM about our site? Were you able to access it? If you know of any lost Shed Denizens let them know please. B)

Taggart’s “strength” coach put a number of Oregon players in the hospital, including Doug Brenner, Sam Poutasi, etc.

He followed Taggart to Florida State.
    Standard Supporter
    Taggart’s “strength” coach, Irele Oderinde, put a number of Oregon players in the hospital, including Doug Brenner, Sam Poutasi, Cam McCormick.

All three players suffered from rhabdomyolysis.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,792
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Taggart’s “strength” coach, Irele Oderinde, put a number of Oregon players in the hospital, including Doug Brenner, Sam Poutasi, Cam McCormick.

All three players suffered from rhabdomyolysis.

Sounds like a vaccine conspiracy