Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to TruBlue

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,744
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

I have paid for everything I am getting. I was self employed for almost 50 years and payed for my whole Social Security I am now receiving moron. You freeloaders pay 6.2 in SS taxes. I payed 12.4 in Social SS taxes and 2.9% for Medicare for 50 years you ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha

NTX is just ignorant as usual, denigrating others he doesn’t like completely ignorant of the facts for some unknown reason. Get a life ignorant freeloading jerk.

Everyone pays 12.4%. Dummy.
    Payroll tax deductions for both worker and employer are theft.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is probably the most pathetic thread ever here. And there has been a lot of pathetic threads.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This is probably the most pathetic thread ever here. And there has been a lot of pathetic threads.

It seems you forgot the hondo era .... easy to do, but still ...
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,577
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Did you get my DM about our site? Were you able to access it? If you know of any lost Shed Denizens let them know please. B)

Haha. So kind of Stalin to provide a sub forum where dwags and quooks alike can laugh at the quook caricature that is DJduck.

"Our site". JFC man. You're being used for the amusement of the rest of us. Sorry to break it to you.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Did you get my DM about our site? Were you able to access it? If you know of any lost Shed Denizens let them know please. B)

Haha. So kind of Stalin to provide a sub forum where dwags and quooks alike can laugh at the quook caricature that is DJduck.

"Our site". JFC man. You're being used for the amusement of the rest of us. Sorry to break it to you.
    Chuck you are clueless and a moron. You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
    In plain English what do you mean by this quote you ignorant fucking moron?

"Our site". JFC man. You're being used for the amusement of the rest of us. Sorry to break it to you.”
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

In plain English what do you mean by this quote you ignorant fucking moron?

"Our site". JFC man. You're being used for the amusement of the rest of us. Sorry to break it to you.”

I'll let you consider that for a bit and see what you come up with. I like to help but I'm not here to spoon feed. You have to join a pay boards or donate to this Husky site before the spoonfeeding clause kicks in.
    I’ll take that as a childish way of avoiding the fact you don’t know what your talking about. You’re just too cowardly and are continuing to be a coward by obfuscating your moron post. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021
    DJDuck said:

I’ll take that as a childish way of avoiding the fact you don’t know what your talking about. You’re just too cowardly and are continuing to be a coward by obfuscating your moron post. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'd explain but I'm too afraid, so I'll put the ball back in your court with a hint: Stalin has provided a nice service to his base by keeping this forum alive for you. This site was built around humor, and you provide it. So, you see, the board is here not for your benefit but to put your tone deaf stubbornness on display for the rest of our amusement. It's working great.

Well shit. I ended up answering.

Yes, I had to edit that.
    edited May 2021
    Hey Chuck, I’ll give YOU a hint. My post to Blue HAD ABSLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE YOU STUPID MOFO.

One of the most important lessons that I have ingrained in my children is to try and NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Either your parents failed to teach you this or more likely you weren’t paying attention when thy tried dumbass.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

DJDuck said:

I have paid for everything I am getting. I was self employed for almost 50 years and payed for my whole Social Security I am now receiving moron. You freeloaders pay 6.2 in SS taxes. I payed 12.4 in Social SS taxes and 2.9% for Medicare for 50 years you ignorant morons. Ha ha ha ha

NTX is just ignorant as usual, denigrating others he doesn’t like completely ignorant of the facts for some unknown reason. Get a life ignorant freeloading jerk.

Everyone pays 12.4%. Dummy.
    You couldn’t be more wrong. Workers pay 6.2 in SS taxes. What is wrong with you people. Self employed people pay 12.4 like myself.

From the IRS:

Social Security and Medicare Withholding Rates
    The current tax rate for social security is 6.2% for the employer and 6.2% for the employee, or 12.4% total. The current rate for Medicare is 1.45% for the employer and 1.45% for the employee, or 2.9%

In other words employees pay 6.2 % for SS and 1.45 % for Medicare the total you and others pay is 7.65%. The employer, not you pays the rest.
    edited May 2021
    So I have payed the full freight of what I am getting now 16.3 % of my wages over my entire life. No one has given me anything. Ntx that likes to throw shit around without knowing the facts probably pays 7.65% and the rest is paid by others the same for most of the rest of you that are also uninformed.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Hey Chuck, I’ll give YOU a hint. My post to Blue HAD ABSLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE YOU STUPID MOFO.

One of the most important lessons that I have ingrained in my children is to try and NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. Either your parents failed to teach you this or more likely you weren’t paying attention when thy tried dumbass.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh good. You're laughing now. A sense of humor, even one blind to irony such as yours, is a start.

The thing is that I'm a compassionate nurturer. I want to help you for some reason. Your tantrums and obliviousness are amusing but repetitive, and Stalin's site will be marginally better if you'd catch on and get on board at least a little. I think it would anyways.
    edited May 2021
    COWARDLY CLUELESS CHUCK

I don’t need nurturing. I’m not the issue. YOUR ridiculous post that has nothing to do with what I posted is the issue. Your moronic misunderstanding is the issue. Your cluelessness is the issue. Your assumption that when I asked blue about “our” site you idiotically assumed I was talking about Hardcore Husky and Duck Refuge which was totally in error is the issue. You fucking the Strawman is the issue. You being a coward and trying to obfuscate your clueless assumption by further attacking me is the issue. You being a total clueless moron is an issue.
    Your cowardice for not apologizing for being in error and attacking me are the issue. Grow up Dick.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

COWARDLY CLUELESS CHUCK

I don’t need nurturing. I’m not the issue. YOUR ridiculous post that has nothing to do with what I posted is the issue. Your moronic misunderstanding is the issue. Your cluelessness is the issue. Your assumption that when I asked blue about “our” site you idiotically assumed I was talking about Hardcore Husky and Duck Refuge which was totally in error is the issue. You fucking the Strawman is the issue. You being a coward and trying to obfuscate your clueless assumption by further attacking me is the issue. You being a total clueless moron is an issue.
    Your cowardice for not apologizing for being in error and attacking me are the issue. Grow up Dick.

I'm feeling real progress here.

Why would I assume you were talking about some other site when the duck refuge has the look of your own hobby board? The entire first page is full of your UO promotional and informational posts for your...subscribers? I mean who the hell are you posting all of that for anyways?

That was a minor, trivial detail I only mentioned for the sake of illustration. Everything else I've said is fair, accurate, and quite a bit more gentle than it could be. You're low hanging fruit for anyone wishing to fuck with a duck fan (thanks Stalin, for providing this service to your customers). Too easy and I'm over it now. Good luck.
    You are just full of bullshit. You made a mistake. You assumed shit just like your nutjob buddies and now you can’t be a man and admit your mistake Cowardly Chuck. Guys like you are weasels. Your lowlife low info low intelligence jerks that shoot their mouths off to try and make others that you don’t agree with feel uncomfortable. Pieces of crap like you are a dime a dozen, lowlife cowards. You are completely wrong here. Why yo interjected yourself into a message between me and blue is obvious. Why I asked for you to be clear is obvious. The reason you didn’t answer is obvious.......you wanrted to obfuscate your bullshit post and weasel out of a total piece of BS you wrote. You are wrong you know it. You are a weasel and you know that too.
    edited May 2021
    Look at this post you weasel. “ Haha. So kind of Stalin to provide a sub forum where dwags and quooks alike can laugh at the quook caricature that is DJduck.“

"Our site". JFC man. You're being used for the amusement of the rest of us. Sorry to break it to you.“

It certainly references “our site” and the fact that you though I was referencing Duck Refuge and HH. You talk about. “Sub forum where dawgs and quooks can laugh at you.”

Guys like you are pathetic. Look at you trying to weasel yourself out of your own words like a little child in grade school. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂