Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Me So Horny

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yeah really impressive. I don't understand dumbfuck Americans that waste a bunch of money travelling over to Africa to shoot endangered animals like rhinos. I'm sure this bitch went over there with her rich daddy and a platoon of local hunters/guides who probably shot it with a tranquilizer before she killed it. What's next, a Himalayan snow leopard? Maybe her daddy could hire a bunch of sherpas and a local yeti to track one down for her.

Why do you care? How does it hurt you?
    I know you probably don't give a fuck if rhinos go extinct.
    Do you know how many millions of cows are killed every year? And you're over here trippin about a fucking rhino. One fucking rhino. Fuck off.
    Pic of OBK:

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Yeah really impressive. I don't understand dumbfuck Americans that waste a bunch of money travelling over to Africa to shoot endangered animals like rhinos. I'm sure this bitch went over there with her rich daddy and a platoon of local hunters/guides who probably shot it with a tranquilizer before she killed it. What's next, a Himalayan snow leopard? Maybe her daddy could hire a bunch of sherpas and a local yeti to track one down for her.

Why do you care? How does it hurt you?
    I know you probably don't give a fuck if rhinos go extinct.
    Do you know how many millions of cows are killed every year? And you're over here trippin about a fucking rhino. One fucking rhino. Fuck off.
    Pic of OBK:

False leap. Long fall down.
  • Options
    I like to equate sport hunting a threatened species to dogfighting.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Think man! It's getting embarrassing.
  • Options

whooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I think it's pretty cool. And for all you split tails whining, they give game tags to keep the population healthy. It isn't a fucking free for all. But don't let facts get in the way of a good Greenpeace rant.

Bullshit. They sell game tags to rich foreigners to line their corrupt pockets.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good NRA rant.
  • Options

"Today, poaching for their horn is the main threat. The white rhino is particularly vulnerable to poaching because it is relatively unaggressive and lives in herds."

Go into the jungle, forest or the bush alone and armed, that's sport hunting. Hunting an unaggressive animal the lives in herds with the help of guides is nothing but pussy.

So don't do it. Why are libtards so quick to judge. Leave others to their own pursuits. It doesn't hurt you at all.
    Would you be okay with hunting poor people?

Hunting big game is just a gateway activity.

It's been proven.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

I think it's pretty cool. And for all you split tails whining, they give game tags to keep the population healthy. It isn't a fucking free for all. But don't let facts get in the way of a good Greenpeace rant.

Boom. Mother fucking fatality.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

So you didn't do any reading or research. Good to know. Gotta love bumper sticker activism.

Seriously. You really don't care about increasing healthy populations of these species. All you care about is how you are perceived by other shallow people who don't take the time to really understand problems and their solutions.

There is so much unbiased research out there it's embarrassing you would argue this shit.

This is obviously from an NRA shrill:

environmentmagazine.org/Archives/Back%20Issues/2011/July-August%202011/exploitation-or-conservation-full.html

There is work to be done and it's not perfect, but overall, the economic and environmental benefits of trophy hunting certainly outweigh the negatives.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

"Today, poaching for their horn is the main threat. The white rhino is particularly vulnerable to poaching because it is relatively unaggressive and lives in herds."

Go into the jungle, forest or the bush alone and armed, that's sport hunting. Hunting an unaggressive animal the lives in herds with the help of guides is nothing but pussy.

So don't do it. Why are libtards so quick to judge. Leave others to their own pursuits. It doesn't hurt you at all.

It's been proven.
    Yes, I saw that on Gillian's island too.

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    By the way, all these "outrage" articles are giving this chick exactly what she wants. She's gunning for a TV show, and this is just Free Pub!

I mean, she had a fucking camera crew with her the whole time:

• Options

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

So you didn't do any reading or research. Good to know. Gotta love bumper sticker activism.

Seriously. You really don't care about increasing healthy populations of these species. All you care about is how you are perceived by other shallow people who don't take the time to really understand problems and their solutions.

There is so much unbiased research out there it's embarrassing you would argue this shit.

environmentmagazine.org/Archives/Back%20Issues/2011/July-August%202011/exploitation-or-conservation-full.html

There is work to be done and it's not perfect, but overall, the economic and environmental benefits of trophy hunting certainly outweigh the negatives.
    Hey look, you found a publication with a circulation of 3000 that supports your view that imperialist owned hunting ranches in Africa are good for the "environment".

Holy fuck.

You probably also think this is a good example of free enterprise and "capitalism".

How stupid are you?
  • Options

OZONE said:

It's been proven.
    Yes, I saw that on Gillian's island too.

They had rhinos on Gillians (sic) Island?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    uw2010 said:

By the way, all these "outrage" articles are giving this chick exactly what she wants. She's gunning for a TV show, and this is just Free Pub!

I mean, she had a fucking camera crew with her the whole time:

I want to bare pickle her 2 hole right on top of the carcasses
  • Options
    edited July 2014

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

"However, concerns have been raised about the evolutionary consequences of hunting, as the most sought-after trophy animals are usually those with the best physical characteristics. By removing animals with superior genes from a population the genetic integrity of that population is compromised, casting doubt over the long-term sustainability of hunting tourism."

Sunk by your own article, which primarily deals with the economic aspect of the issue. Not surprising you injected an economic slant into this discussion. I don't see any mention of poaching profits. And why did you throw out an article by an "NRA shrill" to try to illustrate your point?

I don't give a shit how I'm perceived by anyone on this issue. I'm against trophy hunting endangered species. That doesn't make me a libtard. And if you truly think trophy hunting can increase healthy populations of these animals, you need to go to the African bush, tie a wildebeest shank to your back and seek out the nearest starving lion pride. Trophy hunters cull the prime specimens. Natural predators such as lions cull the sick and the weak. Natural predators can help increase the healthy populations, but forget trying to convince anyone that this attention seeking Barbie bitch is actually helping the rhinos gain a stronger foothold in their habitat.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

It's been proven.
    Ice-T may agree
    But I don't.

• Options

OZONE said:

Swaye said:

"However, concerns have been raised about the evolutionary consequences of hunting, as the most sought-after trophy animals are usually those with the best physical characteristics. By removing animals with superior genes from a population the genetic integrity of that population is compromised, casting doubt over the long-term sustainability of hunting tourism."

Sunk by your own article, which primarily deals with the economic aspect of the issue. Not surprising you injected an economic slant into this discussion. I don't see any mention of poaching profits. And why did you throw out an article by an "NRA shrill" to try to illustrate your point?

I don't give a shit how I'm perceived by anyone on this issue. I'm against trophy hunting endangered species. That doesn't make me a libtard.
    Time to PM IrishDawg, STAT

• Options
    Pertinent comments from the OP's article links:

"I'd love to drop kick you into a lions’ den, see how you do without your gun," someone commented on a picture of her smiling over the body of a leopard she just killed.

Another disheartened Facebook user offered a more measured response: "No matter how you look at it, seeing people smiling over the dead body of such a majestic animal is just sad."

Not surprising this cunt is from Texass.