Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Hardcore Husky advice column

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,712
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dear Stalin,

Thank you for the introduction. While my advice is in no way a substitute for that of a trained mental healthcare professional, I’m more than happy to use my 47 years of experience dealing with the most inane questions to help these fucktards get their pathetic lives back on track.

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

Dear @HardcoreAnnLanders

I've organized a few Hardcore Husky Orgies, and the only people to come are @Yousef_#1UberDriver @alopeciadawg and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover This led to some disappointment as Yousef was easily too hairy for alopecia, and alopecia not hair enough for Yousef. Fetters was there for the complimentary nacho bar and pegging tutorial. How can I garner more interest for the Hardcore Husky Orgy™?

Sincerely
    I should have used water based lube during the tutorial

Mr. Hooligan, I do not understand this. This @Yousef_#1UberDriver clown lies in utter viciousness yet you invite him to message board festivities.

Know that he is a lie. If you are standing by Yousef, it is only to stab him in the heart with your venomous dagger!
    Believe me I was trying to stab him with my at times poisonus (thanks penicillin) with my dagger. And he liked it. I'm too hairy as well for alopecia.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dear @HardcoreAnnLanders,

I like this boy. A lot. I upvote all of his posts on social media, and I gave him my phone number. I even started flirting with another sports writer to make him jealous. Why hasn’t he called? Am I not pretty enough? What am I doing wrong?

Signed,

Without a Beau in Bellevue

Doog de Jour

I'm a little jealous. Who is this writer?
  • alopeciadawgalopeciadawg Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dear @HardcoreAnnLanders

I've organized a few Hardcore Husky Orgies, and the only people to come are @Yousef_#1UberDriver @alopeciadawg and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover This led to some disappointment as Yousef was easily too hairy for alopecia, and alopecia not hair enough for Yousef. Fetters was there for the complimentary nacho bar and pegging tutorial. How can I garner more interest for the Hardcore Husky Orgy™?

Sincerely
    I should have used water based lube during the tutorial

It’s true. I came.
    I was impressed.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm looking for a hard hitting Christmas gift selection for the Mrs. Can you think of anything?

Sincerely,

good looks, a personality and a concrete peeper.

Dear DLAPAACP,

While I doubt you’re actually married, I will say most women will never turn down expensive jewelry, a fashionable designer handbag, or cunninglingus. But go with whatever fits your budget.
    The fact that this response received so few chins shows what a bunch of selfish lovers you all are. No wonder I’m able to seduce your wives with such ease.
    I'm trying my hardest to get married just so you can make me a proper cuck. Also, sad we missed you at the last Hardcore Husky Orgy™.
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I like this boy. A lot. I upvote all of his posts on social media, and I gave him my phone number. I even started flirting with another sports writer to make him jealous. Why hasn’t he called? Am I not pretty enough? What am I doing wrong?

Signed,

Without a Beau in Bellevue

Doog de Jour

I'm a little jealous. Who is this writer?

@Joods_Mountain_Dew! True??