Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh my goodness Texas just hired Sark (not sarcasm)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LOL I went over to the UT 247 board to see their reaction and Griswald was already over there all over Sark's nuts.

I dealt with Steve a lot while he was at Washington. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at Washington and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiter and phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

Texas didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.

This almost makes me want to root against him
    I briefly thought the same thing, then I reminded myself thst it's Sark. There's no need.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't been on this site in a few years. Hope you don't mind if I start hanging out again.

Elvis Devil? Of the Coney Island Devils?
    Of the Australian Island devils?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dawgman's reaction to this is quite different than here.
    Lots of "so happy for this former Husky great who turned our program around. Texas just became my 2nd favorite team" sentiment

Let's also not forget that he valiantly fought through and survived a life threatening disease he acquired through no fault of his own.

Anyone going against that sentiment will be banned and eventually end up over here
    water is wet
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

doogville said:

Lmao. At least kiffen spent a couple of years at FAU on his redemption tour.

Sark washed out in the NFL and then called complex plays like “pass it to davonta smith” for the most talented roster in the country.

Being a Washington fan is miserable, but at least we aren’t UT fans. To have every institutional advantage, but be absolute dreck year after year. No wonder their fans are crazy.

I can’t even remotely fathom how blindingly angry I would be right now if I were a UT fan. Absolute Error 404. Water dumped onto CPU. Cannot compute.

This is beyond hilarious.
    It’s just goes to show how shitty the pool of coaching talent is out there right now. Look at our conference? What coach would a major Blue blood want to poach? Maybe Crystal Ballz?