Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon enters portal . . . . .

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You’ve gotta respect the use of Comic Sans.
    Font superiority guy...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Nice dude. Very physically talented. Hope he can put it together somewhere!
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    How many college students who aren’t athletes get tattoos of or quote Bible verses in social media? Kids who can get into colleges that aren’t BYU, Rice, Liberty on their own academic merits generally care little for such things.
    Whatever, best of luck.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

How many college students who aren’t athletes get tattoos of or quote Bible verses in social media? Kids who can get into colleges that aren’t BYU, Rice, Liberty on their own academic merits generally care little for such things.
    Whatever, best of luck.

Is it your impression that Rice is a religous institution at all, much less along the order of the other two? I've never thought of it that way.

A kid who can get into Rice is very fucking smart and accomplished. The other two are not in that league.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Whatever, best of luck.

This is all the result of Petersen's church school recruiting.
  • Options

Whatever, best of luck.

Is it your impression that Rice is a religous institution at all, much less along the order of the other two? I've never thought of it that way.

A kid who can get into Rice is very fucking smart and accomplished. The other two are not in that league.
    I don’t know. I was struggling to come up with religious schools that have sports teams. I was going to say Biola. Admittedly know very little about Rice.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thank god that’s all I have to say
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is healthy Keith Price still the best QB since Cody Pickett? What the hell is going on out there?!

Ok Browning did what he was asked when he was healthy but still its pretty fucking grim

Going off of my Pup memory

Warren Moon
    Tom Flick
    Steve Pueller
    Chris Chandler
    Hugh Millen (LOL but he won an Orange Bowl and popped off) Paul Sicuro
    Cory Conklin
    Mark Brunell
    Billy Dough Hobert
    Huards 1 and 2
    Tui
    Pickett

Most local so Sam has that going fo him which is nice. Lindy and Sirmon were also local but still

Do I have a point here? Not really

• Options

Whatever, best of luck.

I don’t know. I was struggling to come up with religious schools that have sports teams. I was going to say Biola. Admittedly know very little about Rice.
    I had Rice confused with Oral Roberts. I may not be qualified to judge anyone’s academic standing.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020

Price has always been the HHB doog legend because he was better than Locker, played for Sark, and was treated unfairly and his failures were used to prop up Sark.

Taylor fucking Kelly was a way better college QB than Price. He was never better than a middle of the conference QB, even in 2011.

Less about being a doog legend and more about how fucking horrible we have been at getting and developing qb’s.

I am team price in the debate but let’s not pretend that this isn’t Anythig more than a fight in the back of the short bus.

Browning and locker both sucked also.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Everytim I saw him on the sideline he had his head held high, smiling, cheering, jumping around supporting his teams mates.

Good guy in my book, wish him luck at Fresno state.

I was thinking one of the Montanas but maybe Fresno will give him a shot.

My buddy's nephew played against him when he was at Bothell and said he had no idea why any P5 school would offer him a scholarship. (buddy's nephew is currently playing for one of the academies)
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Everytim I saw him on the sideline he had his head held high, smiling, cheering, jumping around supporting his teams mates.

My buddy's nephew played against him when he was at Bothell and said he had no idea why any P5 school would offer him a scholarship. (buddy's nephew is currently playing for one of the academies)
    He’ll end up in the ACC, MWC, or Big 12. Cook it.

Buddy’s nephew sounds jealous.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nah, he isn't the type. He had great things to say about Ahmed, who he also played against.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

What is the fixation with defending sirmon?

Physically talented kid that never has lived up to his physical talents at any level. Just not good. Why would any other school want him at the p5 level. Nobody was after him the first time he entered the portal.
  • Options

What is the fixation with defending sirmon?

Physically talented kid that never has lived up to his physical talents at any level. Just not good. Why would any other school want him at the p5 level. Nobody was after him the first time he entered the portal.
    Because teams are going to take a flier on physical talent every time. I hope he goes somewhere like Tejas Tech.