Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey YaleDoog, can you offer your film study on our recruits for us?

13»

Comments

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

chuck said:

I don't want Yaledawg here. He's a little too serious and stuffy for this place. I imagine that he'd leave for good the first time he saw a post under the handle Cuntwaffle. The concept of dm.c is perfect for him because there are rules in place that fit his style perfectly. The only problem is that the site is run by ego-maniacal half wits who can't get out of their own way and even he isn't happy there anymore.

I enjoy the format and some of the subject matter at dm.c and would still be a member there if it was run by someone other than Grinolds, Fetters and Ecklund. I probably speak for most of the guys here in that regard.

Disagree. PuppySteel obviously hates Yale, which would make it great entertainment if he came here. Bleenor would be great too.

I thought I read Bleens made an appearance. Im sorry I missed the 53 seconds he could take it here.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited January 2014
    BayDawg said:

chuck said:

I don't want Yaledawg here. He's a little too serious and stuffy for this place. I imagine that he'd leave for good the first time he saw a post under the handle Cuntwaffle. The concept of dm.c is perfect for him because there are rules in place that fit his style perfectly. The only problem is that the site is run by ego-maniacal half wits who can't get out of their own way and even he isn't happy there anymore.

I enjoy the format and some of the subject matter at dm.c and would still be a member there if it was run by someone other than Grinolds, Fetters and Ecklund. I probably speak for most of the guys here in that regard.

Disagree. PuppySteel obviously hates Yale, which would make it great entertainment if he came here. Bleenor would be great too.

I thought I read Bleens made an appearance. Im sorry I missed the 53 seconds he could take it here.
    According to Derek he did, but I missed the 53 seconds as well. I wish he would come back. This board of know nothing simpletons could really use an insider.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

We don't have any experts. Even though you were a drummer boy in the UW band, your value as master film study expert is welcome here. Please tell us about our recruits and share your film expertise you ignorant fucking cunt. You don't have a clue how to analyze one frame of football film you foolish bastard.

People over there are going to call your bluff soon as I'll make sure of it. You're the biggest fraud @ dawgman, and that's hard to do. It makes you feel good to have a following , more like herd, of new young and dumb impressionable doogie chargees, who buy your cock sucking film study garbage.

Toss off Yale (you went to LW Voc Tech) . I know you by the way, and I know you're full of shit. Games up fucko. Put your hands in the air while kim frisks your dumbass.

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 940

We don't have any experts. Even though you were a drummer boy in the UW band, your value as master film study expert is welcome here. Please tell us about our recruits and share your film expertise you ignorant fucking cunt. You don't have a clue how to analyze one frame of football film you foolish bastard.

People over there are going to call your bluff soon as I'll make sure of it. You're the biggest fraud @ dawgman, and that's hard to do. It makes you feel good to have a following , more like herd, of new young and dumb impressionable doogie chargees, who buy your cock sucking film study garbage.

Toss off Yale (you went to LW Voc Tech) . I know you by the way, and I know you're full of shit. Games up fucko. Put your hands in the air while kim frisks your dumbass.

You foolish bastard
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,684 Founders Club

A lot of Pump material in this thread.

Good find!

TYFYS
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,513 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PL_SS is the fucking gold standard of posters. If he ever stops posting here, I'm out. He called a dude "sweet tits." It literally gets no better than that.

Can I have all your stuff when you leave?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Too bad YaleDawg never showed his face in this bitch
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    dnc said:

Too bad YaleDawg never showed his face in this bitch

BD2W?