Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey YaleDoog, can you offer your film study on our recruits for us?

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I know PLSS is a cripple but I always imagine him being like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYTO4P80q9k

Great post. That was crazy.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy, I've been trying to get a rise out of you for weeks now. Boy oh boy you didn't disappoint. Fucking epic!!!

You never have, and still don't, post anything of substance and the hilarious thing is that everyone else is here for the fun and entertainment while you are dead serious most of the time. Any good, uncensored forum needs to have one clueless stooge who is tolerated, even loved, for the entertainment they bring. I know you just ran out of get out of jail cards with Kim and begging for re-entry was finally denied for the last time. That's OK. You were not appreciated at there and that's too bad. You're home now.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I know PLSS is a cripple but I always i4P80q9k

Me a cripple? I'm as much a cripple as that afro-american on the bus is employed and paying taxes. You believe everything you hear? BTW, Typical black person. Talk a lot of shit. Pick fight, get clocked cleaned by whitey then wanna sue whitey. And the typical motor-mouth black bitch in the background. Wish a white chick was there to shut her jive-talkin mouth up.

Of course the white dude is retired on the bus, minding his own bidness mid day, the working-age black crowd is on a bus mid day with food stamps in their wallet, jobless and picking on an honest and retired white man.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    chuck said:

Puppy, I've been trying to get a rise out of you for weeks now. Boy oh boy you didn't disappoint. Fucking epic!!!

You never have, and still don't, post anything of substance and the hilarious thing is that everyone else is here for the fun and entertainment while you are dead serious most of the time. Any good, uncensored forum needs to have one clueless stooge who is tolerated, even loved, for the entertainment they bring. I know you just ran out of get out of jail cards with Kim and begging for re-entry was finally denied for the last time. That's OK. You were not appreciated at there and that's too bad. You're home now.

It took me awhile to get on his bad side too, I know how you feel.

I know PLSS is a cripple but I always i4P80q9k

Me a cripple? I'm as much a cripple as that afro-american on the bus is employed and paying taxes. You believe everything you hear? BTW, Typical black person. Talk a lot of shit. Pick fight, get clocked cleaned by whitey then wanna sue whitey. And the typical motor-mouth black bitch in the background. Wish a white chick was there to shut her jive-talkin mouth up.

Of course the white dude is retired on the bus, minding his own bidness mid day, the working-age black crowd is on a bus mid day with food stamps in their wallet, jobless and picking on an honest and retired white man.

I like to think of the "awesome" rating for posts as a "Love" rating since it has a heart beside it. I absolutely, unequivocally, LOVE this post. Seriously, the bar has been set so high previously that it seemed out of reach. Not so. Raised again. Bravo, sir.
    Chuck, you've been here for 3 days. Let's not question the substance of my posts until you read a few. And the problem for you is that you'll just be reading as nobody here will respond to a post of yours. Kind of like your bed buddy Kimberly who let's you lurk , but not post. You wouldn't know as you never put kim in a position to ban you. You couldn't deal with being banned from dawgman. What else would you do with your time. I can't say I'll see you back at dawgman as I haven't been there in awhile. However, you'll snuggle right back up with Yale and the gang, that is unless Kimmy didnt black ball you for being here:))))

chuck said:

It took me awhile to get on his bad side too, I know how you feel.
    Oh Waffle, aside from poaching my word cuntwaffle for your handle, you're not such a bad poaster on rare occasion.

Kimmy ' s place is done. uote class="Quote" rel="RoadDawg55">I'm a PL SS fanboy here on HH. He was stifled on doogman. He is thriving here.

Stifled on dawgman? How many times do I have to tell your dumbass, I was the 1st poster there back in mid 90's. I got banned and came back under different handles because I voiced my opinion, not that of Kim you blind motherfucker. Got to the point I couldn't stand the buttsniffing fucks like you who gargled kimmy's cunt and balls so as to not get banned.

And the problem is you buttsmoochers are flooding this place. The difference? My shit doesn't get censored and banned here and I can lay into your super soft cunts. Grab your box of tissues bitch, puppy is going to hammer your delicate little sensibilities, and kimmy won't be there to protect you, and you can't "ignore" me here. What kind of man ignores someone on a message board? Your ass got beat a lot growing up? No teacher or Kimmy is here to protect your whiney hairless cunt .

Kimmy's place will welcome you back with open legs. I suggest you take the invitation. You won't make it here sweet tits
    I was paying you a compliment, Puppy. On doogman, you couldn't rip into people or swear, which limited your great posts. All of your great posts from here would get you banned on doogman, which is why I said you are thriving here. I know you were being sarcastic, but my cunt isn't hairless. It has a landing strip.

Sorry Roadie, that was for Chuckie. I actually like you. One of the few

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,423 Swaye's Wigwam
    Time to step away from the keyboard pp_fs

Chuck, you've been here for 3 days. Let's not question the substance of my posts until you read a few. And the problem for you is that you'll just be reading as nobody here will respond to a post of yours. Kind of like your bed buddy Kimberly who let's you lurk , but not post. You wouldn't know as you never put kim in a position to ban you. You couldn't deal with being banned from dawgman. What else would you do with your time. I can't say I'll see you back at dawgman as I haven't been there in awhile. However, you'll snuggle right back up with Yale and the gang, that is unless Kimmy didnt black ball you for being here:))))

I've been here a bit longer than that sugardaddy, and I've been reading your posts going back to about 2001 when I joined dm.c. They've always been the same comical rants and attacks. You're jealous of the guys who get more attention than you and hate them for it. You attack Yaledawg because others like to talk recruiting with him. You attacked Taft and others over there who talked about fishing because you're too socially inept to talk about it yourself in any way other than attack form. You do these things in spite of never offering anything yourself other than your hatred and disapproval of anyone else who has something to say.

These are the things that make you lovable. Don't ever change.
    I just want Yale here. Chuck, bring him over as dawgman is dead. Would like to read his malarkey. At least would like to ask questions of his film study. I want to know what he thinks of JoJo McIntosh ' s film. Can he play free? Will he battle Lewis? Will Lewis move to backer? Is he better closer to the line? (As everybody who doesn't know a thing says nowdays). Is he fast enough to cover ground? Can he FUCKING TACKLE? Can he cover? Is he fast on his film? Did you watch anything other than his highlights? Of course you didn't Yale.

You bonio's over at dawgman have no access. You see the same highlights as we do. What did JoJo do most of the time the play didn't come at him or he didn't go to it? Tell me Yale. How was he on offense? Could he get open. What do you think of his hips? (Not one of you dumb fucks know how to understand how hips work) You and fucks like Eklund say a player has 'good hips' because you hear it 2nd hand from a coach or scout, who knows what they're looking for or at, you fucks just plagerize to make yourselves sound like football gurus. I know you fucks didn't learn that shit beating on a snare in UW band. Fuck off!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Who is YaleDawg? Does he post here? Never heard of him.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sounds like PP_SS wants to get back to talking Xs and Os.

He and I go way back. He's my homie.
    I don't want Yaledawg here. He's a little too serious and stuffy for this place. I imagine that he'd leave for good the first time he saw a post under the handle Cuntwaffle. The concept of dm.c is perfect for him because there are rules in place that fit his style perfectly. The only problem is that the site is run by ego-maniacal half wits who can't get out of their own way and even he isn't happy there anymore.

I enjoy the format and some of the subject matter at dm.c and would still be a member there if it was run by someone other than Grinolds, Fetters and Ecklund. I probably speak for most of the guys here in that regard.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    PL_SS is the fucking gold standard of posters. If he ever stops posting here, I'm out. He called a dude "sweet tits." It literally gets no better than that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I do love the "I know you" or "I know who you are" lines on internet message boards. It really gets the message across, and makes you tuff!!

I know where you live.