Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey YaleDoog, can you offer your film study on our recruits for us?

We don't have any experts. Even though you were a drummer boy in the UW band, your value as master film study expert is welcome here. Please tell us about our recruits and share your film expertise you ignorant fucking cunt. You don't have a clue how to analyze one frame of football film you foolish bastard.

People over there are going to call your bluff soon as I'll make sure of it. You're the biggest fraud @ dawgman, and that's hard to do. It makes you feel good to have a following , more like herd, of new young and dumb impressionable doogie chargees, who buy your cock sucking film study garbage.

Toss off Yale (you went to LW Voc Tech) . I know you by the way, and I know you're full of shit. Games up fucko. Put your hands in the air while kim frisks your dumbass.

Comments

• PLSS has always been and will always be right about Yale. I know Passion hates it when poasters bash on Yale but Yale truly is overrated as a poaster.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I'm unfamiliar with this whole Yale thing

http://youtu.be/1NyzQwwO4Os
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I have no problem with YaleDawg, but that was pretty funny. PLSS > Yale.
  • chuck said:

Jealousy suits you well PLSS.

You'd still be over there if they'd let you. You could develop your own group of fanboys if you had any knowledge or talent or if you could at least learn to be a likeable poster with an opinion based on something other than bitterness.

Nailed it 100% right there. PLSS would gladly be over there, shit for someone who "hates" Doogman he still goes over there all the fucking time.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Full disclosure: I used to actually like the shit Yale posted. When I left, he was one of the last ones standing that would actually question shit vocally.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Full disclosure: I used to actually like the shit Yale posted. When I left, he was one of the last ones standing that would actually question shit vocally.

And he still was when I bailed a few weeks ago. His opinions rarely agree with the agenda pushed by dm.c staff. The only reason he stays out of trouble there is that everything he posts generates so much traffic between his fan boys and the guys who don't like him. Losing him would be a huge blow to their boards.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

And he still was when I bailed a few weeks ago. His opinions rarely agree with the agenda pushed by dm.c staff. The only reason he stays out of trouble there is that everything he posts generates so much traffic between his fan boys and the guys who don't like him. Losing him would be a huge blow to their boards.
    He has got to be one of the last "personalities" there, besides Bleenor, AAADNDNDYYYYDYDY!!!!1111!!!!FUCK11!!!ELEVEN!!11, and DaveSamekFS. All the other "personalities" are here, dead, nuked from orbit at all sites (RIP HARV), or in hiding.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You seem angry. Maybe roll away from the keyboard and go for a nice roll with the wife and

chuck said:

Jealousy suits you well PLSS.

You'd still be over there if they'd let you. You could develop your own group of fanboys if you had any knowledge or talent or if you could at least learn to be a likeable poster with an opinion based on something other than bitterness.

Yaledawg has a lot of opinions on players that I don't agree with. He picks his favorites and his targets and sticks to them in the face of evidence against what he thinks he sees. No big deal. I can be right all the time but it's a lot to ask from everyone else.

I put that place on the map bitch and wouldn't poast a word over there unless they paid me $10.95 you bloviating cunt. Just read the thread that got copied. Those guys are the largest group of fags ive ever seen. "I bleat for Pete" (ha ha), " Pete has nice feet" (hee hee), "Pete is sweet" (har har). This is the type of shit those girls think is funny. Kim's forums are DEAD! And your buttsniffee Yale ' s bullshit is up. He should have been called out years ago.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Chuck I remember you. You showed about 10 years after I started those forums. You were worthless from day 1. I don't expect much more here.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    "Fucko" was enough for my awesome
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I do love the "I know you" or "I know who you are" lines on internet message boards. It really gets the message across, and makes you tuff!!