Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The GOP has gone full retard

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

speaking of segregationists running for president

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

Any "bets" of if IC is against them?
    Gentrification or White Flight... pick whichever fits your current narrative

If you disagree you probably have white fragility

If you disagree with THAT it just affirms your white fragility
    As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

likes like you really got me there. are you going to remind me about how the Democrats are the party of the KKK and slavery too?

Progressives are now freely & openly advocating for racial policies, that verge toward segregationist.
    Biden is on the record as a segregationist who didn’t want to dirty up his kids in a “racial jungle” but this Loomer person is a bridge too far for @insinceredawg. Did you know that African-Americans, with few exceptions, lack diversity and if they don’t vote for Biden, they ain’t black?
    What's funny here is that there is currently a growing "anti-gentrification" movement on the left. BLM is big into opposition to gentrification of minority neighborhoods. Bernie Sanders and the rest of the squad are all BIG opponents of gentrification. They want to keep minority neighborhoods segregated. They don't want rich white people moving into their neighborhoods.

As more Hispanics moved into South Central LA more blacks have been moving out. This has been going on for many years now. Many blacks have been moving out to Riverside and the far east of LA county. I defy anyone to find a single instance where this "black flight" was reported as being driven by racism the way it was and is said about "white flight."
    Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Just more of that honest discussion about race that the left claims that they want but when basic facts are stated the left can't handle or want the truth.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Do you ever get tired of whining and airing out your white grievances? JFC your life must be miserable. Just off yourself now and be done with it.
    Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Still won’t criticize Biden’s racism, eh? Do you ever get tired of being humiliated on the Tug.
    That was 43 years ago. Your candidate says racist things daily. Have you ever criticized him for it? Didn't think so.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Yeah, not a great look.

... if true
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Whoever she is seemed to play well in Florida.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Never get tired of exposing hypocrisy and hypocrites. That's why I enjoy responding to you IC.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

That was 43 years ago. Your candidate says racist things daily. Have you ever criticized him for it? Didn't think so.
    And this Kunt cries about Trump lying.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Yeah, not a great look.

... if true
    If what is true? I do not care about her, and did not know about her until last night. However, she had been pretty open with her views.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Biden said Black* people lack diversity and “they ain’t” black 43 years ago? Gee, seems like it was just in the last three months, including two weeks ago, because it was. You’re voting for a racist. Own it. Also, you retards are pulling down statues of racists from 150 years ago, yet Biden being racist going back 43 years is just fine with you fools.
    —————-
    Biden: 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'
    By Eric Bradner, Sarah Mucha and Arlette Saenz, CNN
    Updated 9:51 PM EDT, Fri May 22, 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.html?client=safari
    ———————
    After Joe Biden's comments on diversity in Black community, some worry blunders could impact support
    Even after an apology, some have concerns about Biden's comments.
    ByAveri Harper
    August 8, 2020, 6:08 AM ET
    9 min read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/joe-bidens-comments-diversity-black-community-worry-blunders/story?id=72246145

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

He is excited to vote for a fucking racist. We know for a fact that Kamala Harris will use the power of the state to discriminate against people because of their skin color and IC not only doesn't have a problem with this, he supports it.
    Huh? I never said I'm voting for Trump.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,367
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown

Try last week
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's acceptable in many circles to call whites a scourge.

I'm waiting for Sinceredawg to acknowledge this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Of course it’s a bad look and it’s an unforced error. Loomer is an idiot for saying that shit, under any context. It’s ok to acknowledge when politicians affiliated with the party we most closely follow shit in their own hat.

This. We all (mostly) agree that Loomer is an idiot and shouldn't be a major party candidate. What is hilarious is @insinceredawg claiming nobody around here but Grumble is "objective." Meanwhile sitting members of Congress on the left are calling for violence in the streets. Define irony much?
    I don't really consider you as part of the Trump worshiping mob here. Was referring more to the regulars like Bob, Bend me over, and sledog who spin themselves in circles trying to defend everything GOP related, including this crazy cunt.

Actually sledog doesn't need to spin. He 100% shares her values and would be proud to vote for her.