Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Let's be real, we haven't been a threat for JTT for a while now.

Two weeks ago you said his family preferred UW. What changed?
    He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. No one does.
    The voice of maturity and reason
    I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not right don’t even act or try to play insider anymore. But this guy is the biggest flip floppy, loser expectations, blow hard ever.
    Petersen man love too
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Petersen man love too
    Yup, love coach Pete.
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!

He thinks the ceiling for this program is 9-3 btw. He’s a fucking loser who sucks off loser coaches and makes excuses for shitty processes.

Petersen man love too
    He just repeats the obvious at this point too. He’s a fucking tool bag. I too can pretend to play insider off the crystal balls or the Oklahoma mods posts!!
    A white privileged college kid is attacking my credibility, how will I go on.
    This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Nothing, JTT doesn’t feel like Washington can contend. A big reason why Oregon is doing so well is because they are seen as best of both worlds. Family can still go to the games while he can play for a playoff contending team.
    How in the hell is Oregon a playoff contender? I guess they do a great job of generating hype, they win a Rose Bowl and have some well known players, but that's it.

I suppose this is what UW gets for losing every big time bowl game.
    I mean look at there recruiting class, they are doing a great job convincing recruits that the only school on the west coast able to compete for a national title is them. Mario is building a monster. Got no clue what Jimmy is doing.
    Kind of. KT was their big acquisition last year and they have some great recruits coming. UW is still ahead program wise, better roster this year with the top QB coming in. I don't mistake recruiting and offseason natty momentum for being a playoff contender. Anymore than USC should be a playoff contender every year, but somehow aren't.

Think we did this to ourselves, 8-5 and losing to Oregon. Kamari Pleasant in the fucking wildcat in the 4th quarter. What the fuck.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Petersen man love too

He thinks the ceiling for this program is 9-3 btw. He’s a fucking loser who sucks off loser coaches and makes excuses for shitty processes.
    Saying a recruit’s family prefers Washington doesn’t mean the recruit prefers Washington. I like Oregon’s chances now even more, because Oregon could be used as a compromise. JTT gets to go to what he thinks is a contender, and the family gets to keep him relatively close. Put me down for an 8 incher to Oregon.
    Dude we got beat out for Troy Franklin by a WR coach who was fired from fucking South Carolina when Troy was sucking Sam’s pp. Junior couldn’t close him in 18 months. Oregon closed him in 2.
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to reevaluate your life.
    Again proving your douche baggery dude. Cute flex though. No one cares.

I’m hearing Jabez is going to Wazzu and Owen’s a strong Stanford lean!

Petersen man love too

Saying a recruit’s family prefers Washington doesn’t mean the recruit prefers Washington. I like Oregon’s chances now even more, because Oregon could be used as a compromise. JTT gets to go to what he thinks is a contender, and the family gets to keep him relatively close. Put me down for an 8 incher to Oregon.
    Washington’s beating Oregon week 1. Hth.

Petersen man love too
    Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to reevaluate your life.
    Gotta flex a little on my haters.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too

Washington’s beating Oregon week 1. Hth.
    How much?

Petersen man love too
    You’re “flex” was no different from the “I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy” post of the old days. Except it’s the more self-absorbed limp wristed faggy millennial version
    edited July 2020

Petersen man love too
    You’re “flex” was no different from the “I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy” post of the old days. Except it’s the more self-absorbed limp wristed faggy millennial version
    I think you got me confused with someone else there buddy, have never posted anything like that ever. I try to always be respectful to everyone no matter who they are.