Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The truth about the SPLC

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

A menacing crowd, indeed. Look at all those WHITE Polo Shirts! And where are their MASKS????
    Almost like ANTIFA, but without the violence, blocking traffic, destroying public property, smashing windows, setting dumpsters on fire, jumping innocent working people, cracking skulls open with bike locks and, you know, peacefully protesting against Capitalism and Racism.

No, I don't agree with your torch bearers, but no, I am not the least bit afraid or concerned about my safety around them, either.

I've dealt with White Supremacists personally and up close, guys who did time in Federal Prison for weapons and explosive charges, right in my face, threatening myself and my family. So do the yokels carrying torches in Virginia scare me? Fuck no. Not in the least. They are peaceniks by comparison to what we saw in the PNW in the 80s and 90s.
    I’m impressed that out of the 10 in the entire nation, you’ve met at least 2 of the 3 that aren’t in prison.

Who said anything about being scared? These guys are fags.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Reading for comprehension issues on this finE tUesday morning?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2020

The SPLC did some good work back in the 80's when there were a few handfuls of actual white supremacists in the country, unlike today when there's about 10 total in the entire nation and 7 of the 10 are in prison. Today they just libel people, get sued, and pay judgments with their donors money. I'll give them one more year of grifting before they shut down for good.

I count more than 10.

A menacing crowd, indeed. Look at all those WHITE Polo Shirts! And where are their MASKS????
    Almost like ANTIFA, but without the violence, blocking traffic, destroying public property, smashing windows, setting dumpsters on fire, jumping innocent working people, cracking skulls open with bike locks and, you know, peacefully protesting against Capitalism and Racism.

No, I don't agree with your torch bearers, but no, I am not the least bit afraid or concerned about my safety around them, either.

I've dealt with White Supremacists personally and up close, guys who did time in Federal Prison for weapons and explosive charges, right in my face, threatening myself and my family. So do the yokels carrying torches in Virginia scare me? Fuck no. Not in the least. They are peaceniks by comparison to what we saw in the PNW in the 80s and 90s.
    I’m impressed that out of the 10 in the entire nation, you’ve met at least 2 of the 3 that aren’t in prison.

Agreed. So why pretend they're worth your concern, when they obviously aren't?

The reason why the SPLC has gravitated from suing Neo-Nazi groups toward blacklisting people and cancel-culture is because there's not enough Neo-Nazi activity in the nation anymore to sue or foreclose upon any assets. Thus, the only way the SPLC can stay relevant is to blacklist defame, slander and libel those they don't agree with politically.
  • Options

I count more than 10.

Agreed. So why pretend they're worth your concern, when they obviously aren't?

The reason why the SPLC has gravitated from suing Neo-Nazi groups toward blacklisting people and cancel-culture is because there's not enough Neo-Nazi activity in the nation anymore to sue or foreclose upon any assets. Thus, the only way the SPLC can stay relevant is to blacklist defame, slander and libel those they don't agree with politically.
    There’s a pretty massive gap between political disagreement and chanting Nazi slogans in the streets. Just because those guys are a bunch of losers doesn’t mean they’re not Neo-Nazis. I’m not in the NBA, but I’m still a basketball player.

Who have they falsely accused?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I count more than 10.

Richard Butlers army were asswipes but they blew shit up and assassinated people.

Not even close to the wannabe torch carriers of today.

SPLC did some good work bankrupting Butler but that’s about the last time Morris Dees did anything for the common good.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
    . . . then they came for the edgy racists . . .
  • Options
    HHusky said:

After the sexists.

• Options

HHusky said:

After the sexists.

Your pussy hat is on backwards.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SPLC are basically the edgelord terrorists of our day.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

SPLC are basically the edgelord terrorists of our day.

@MikeDamone !!! TRUE???
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

After the sexists.

Any time, any place, tough guy.

If you're not afraid to come out from quarantine.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    edited May 2020

I looked at their list of hate groups a few years ago. Some were definite wing nuts and extremists. Some were right of center Christian orgs that didn't agree with gay rights in some way, shape, or form. To just smear them and ruin their rep seemed ridiculous. Chick Fil Gay can absorb it, but some church can't.

They have falsely accused many of being a "hate group". The groups they rail against are small to insignificant. When they publish their lists it makes them the hate group. No better than the KKK, the group of seven or the Black Panthers. They are what they hate because they are only one sided ideologically driven.
    Like many SJW Orgs, without hate, they can't survive. So, they gotta find hate to rail against, even if that means creating it from whole cloth.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

After the sexists.

I'm hearing someone is a 6'5" former Army Ranger....
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

After the sexists.

I don't hit women.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I looked at their list of hate groups a few years ago. Some were definite wing nuts and extremists. Some were right of center Christian orgs that didn't agree with gay rights in some way, shape, or form. To just smear them and ruin their rep seemed ridiculous. Chick Fil Gay can absorb it, but some church can't.

They have falsely accused many of being a "hate group". The groups they rail against are small to insignificant. When they publish their lists it makes them the hate group. No better than the KKK, the group of seven or the Black Panthers. They are what they hate because they are only one sided ideologically driven.
    Like many SJW Orgs, without hate, they can't survive. So, they gotta find hate to rail against, even if that means creating it from whole cloth.
    That's it. I really didn't have a negative view of them. Then I noticed their hate group list had a lot of questionable churches and groups. It was over 50 percent. I dug a little and there were interviews with mainstream churches who didn't coddle gays. Of course, there were very few if any Muslim groups on it. Reactionary Muslims are exempt. I know in places like Seattle and Po(r)tland that's probably a definition for evil, but not in most places. It was pretty obvious they were smearing a lot of people for cash. I'm glad Gavin fought back against them. They're grifters, plain and simple. They weren't 30 years ago, but it's evolved into that.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

After the sexists.

I don't hit women.
    Fuck that. I believe in equality.

If women wanna fight they can catch these hands, same as a man.

Anything else is sexist.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Some major publication had a pretty brutal takedown of SPLC in the last 12 months. I think it was noted Trump house-organ The Atlantic, but KOMO it zeselves.
  • Options

Some major publication had a pretty brutal takedown of SPLC in the last 12 months. I think it was noted Trump house-organ The Atlantic, but KOMO it zeselves.

The Atlantic is your source???
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

The Atlantic is your source???
    When it soots my agenda, yes.