Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anecdotal evidence

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

I had a previously scheduled appointment for routine blood tests today. I briefly thought that I didn't really want to go to the waiting room full of sick people because they are sick people and the world is ending as we speak due to Corona Beer

But being the real old time tuff logger that I am I went anyway. The waiting room was a ghost town and it is usually full.

Better seats for me

Interesting mass psychosis going on in regards to Corona IMO.

Its why the dems want to weaponize it. They do shit because it works. If you can blame a president for a hurricane you can blame him for anything.

Was in the local Whole Foods last night and the shelves were empty. Panic buying
    Whole Foods shoppers are exactly the type who panic over everything. It's why they shop at Whole Foods to begin with. Glad to see the business model is still working.
    My wife loves Whole Foods for some reason

I don't like to over pay for food that tastes like cardboard but that's me

Because the people who shop there believe they are a) eating the healthiest food on the market, b) saving the planet, and c) besting their competitive "friends" on the social ladder of life by - paying outrageous prices for fake food.

PCC is way better if you're into feeling morally superior. Except for all the dykes who buy that brown toilet paper that your fingers go right through.
    I dont buy everything from there but if you shop the Prime deals they are actually usually cheaper than Safeway. Plus the Prime delivery option is good for places like the bay where I mostly do everything possible not to leave my apartment.
    Hooray for Shut-Ins! Why would you live in a place where you can't or don't want to leave your apartment?
    In the short term, money. Going to wine country or Big Sur on the weekends is enough to offset shutting in during the work week.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I had a previously scheduled appointment for routine blood tests today. I briefly thought that I didn't really want to go to the waiting room full of sick people because they are sick people and the world is ending as we speak due to Corona Beer

But being the real old time tuff logger that I am I went anyway. The waiting room was a ghost town and it is usually full.

Better seats for me

Its why the dems want to weaponize it. They do shit because it works. If you can blame a president for a hurricane you can blame him for anything.

Was in the local Whole Foods last night and the shelves were empty. Panic buying
    Whole Foods shoppers are exactly the type who panic over everything. It's why they shop at Whole Foods to begin with. Glad to see the business model is still working.

Because the people who shop there believe they are a) eating the healthiest food on the market, b) saving the planet, and c) besting their competitive "friends" on the social ladder of life by - paying outrageous prices for fake food.

PCC is way better if you're into feeling morally superior. Except for all the dykes who buy that brown toilet paper that your fingers go right through.
    I dont buy everything from there but if you shop the Prime deals they are actually usually cheaper than Safeway. Plus the Prime delivery option is good for places like the bay where I mostly do everything possible not to leave my apartment.
    Hooray for Shut-Ins! Why would you live in a place where you can't or don't want to leave your apartment?
    In the short term, money.
    But the Tenderloin is so hoppin! Don't you miss playing tip-toe through the feces?

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

But the Tenderloin is so hoppin! Don't you miss playing tip-toe through the feces?
    I miss nothing about SF which is why I don’t live there. My daily time in SF consists of walking 10 minutes from the ferry building to my office, then walking 10 minutes back. 🙏

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

I miss nothing about SF which is why I don’t live there. My daily time in SF consists of walking 10 minutes from the ferry building to my office, then walking 10 minutes back. 🙏
    That fucking sucks. Had many good times in SF. Short flight, great drinking spots & restaurants, easily walkable. But almost completely ruined by all the tech retards and homeless fucks. Sad to watch the demise of such a once-great city.

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

In the short term, money. Going to wine country or Big Sur on the weekends is enough to offset shutting in during the work week.
    Sonoma or Bust. Fucking love that area.

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

That fucking sucks. Had many good times in SF. Short flight, great drinking spots & restaurants, easily walkable. But almost completely ruined by all the tech retards and homeless fucks. Sad to watch the demise of such a once-great city.
    I actually really like most things about where Im at in Oakland. I can stay within a 10 minute walk of home and there is plenty to do. Taking the boat to work also rules. Oakland will be fucked at some point too but hopefully I’ll be long gone by then.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

It's not the Tech retards that ruined SF.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

I actually really like most things about where Im at in Oakland. I can stay within a 10 minute walk of home and there is plenty to do. Taking the boat to work also rules. Oakland will be fucked at some point too but hopefully I’ll be long gone by then.
    Yeah, Oakland doesn't have that crime and homeless problem SF has.
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

Thats why I said most things, and depending on the neighborhood its not nearly as bad as SF. The one constant is car prowls but most of the new Oakland builds have garages. Oakland obviously has a couple spots that are fucking rough but there is no reason for me to be there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

Thats why I said most things, and depending on the neighborhood its not nearly as bad as SF. The one constant is car prowls but most of the new Oakland builds have garages.
    Why do you hate whistle tips?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBB5BBFubA
    Hand to god I saw Bubb Rubb on BART one time
    This makes me way too happy
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

Better seats for me

Trump doesn't like sick people.

Actually, he is a reputed germaphobe in real life, which now seems like a good phobia to have.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

Thats why I said most things, and depending on the neighborhood its not nearly as bad as SF. The one constant is car prowls but most of the new Oakland builds have garages.
    Why do you hate whistle tips?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBB5BBFubA
    Hand to god I saw Bubb Rubb on BART one time
    This makes me way too happy
    Best part of that vid is when he blows through the 4 way stop on the wrong side of the road. Gotta keep your head on a swivel driving in Smokeland.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

I had unprotected anal sex during the height of the AIDS hysteria.

I like to live dangerously. Be right back need to take my meds cocktail.

#MagicStrong

Was he gentle?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

What about the whistle tips