Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anecdotal evidence

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
I had a previously scheduled appointment for routine blood tests today. I briefly thought that I didn't really want to go to the waiting room full of sick people because they are sick people and the world is ending as we speak due to Corona Beer

But being the real old time tuff logger that I am I went anyway. The waiting room was a ghost town and it is usually full.

Better seats for me

Interesting mass psychosis going on in regards to Corona IMO.

Its why the dems want to weaponize it. They do shit because it works. If you can blame a president for a hurricane you can blame him for anything.

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I had a previously scheduled appointment for routine blood tests today. I briefly thought that I didn't really want to go to the waiting room full of sick people because they are sick people and the world is ending as we speak due to Corona Beer

But being the real old time tuff logger that I am I went anyway. The waiting room was a ghost town and it is usually full.

Better seats for me

Its why the dems want to weaponize it. They do shit because it works. If you can blame a president for a hurricane you can blame him for anything.

Was in the local Whole Foods last night and the shelves were empty. Panic buying
    Whole Foods shoppers are exactly the type who panic over everything. It's why they shop at Whole Foods to begin with. Glad to see the business model is still working.
    My wife loves Whole Foods for some reason

I don't like to over pay for food that tastes like cardboard but that's me

Because the people who shop there believe they are a) eating the healthiest food on the market, b) saving the planet, and c) besting their competitive "friends" on the social ladder of life by - paying outrageous prices for fake food.

PCC is way better if you're into feeling morally superior. Except for all the dykes who buy that brown toilet paper that your fingers go right through.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

Was in the local Whole Foods last night and the shelves were empty. Panic buying
    Whole Foods shoppers are exactly the type who panic over everything. It's why they shop at Whole Foods to begin with. Glad to see the business model is still working.

Because the people who shop there believe they are a) eating the healthiest food on the market, b) saving the planet, and c) besting their competitive "friends" on the social ladder of life by - paying outrageous prices for fake food.

PCC is way better if you're into feeling morally superior. Except for all the dykes who buy that brown toilet paper that your fingers go right through.
    I dont buy everything from there but if you shop the Prime deals they are actually usually cheaper than Safeway. Plus the Prime delivery option is good for places like the bay where I mostly do everything possible not to leave my apartment.
    You can get weed delivered now

America fuck yeah
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

I dont buy everything from there but if you shop the Prime deals they are actually usually cheaper than Safeway. Plus the Prime delivery option is good for places like the bay where I mostly do everything possible not to leave my apartment.
    You can get weed delivered now

America fuck yeah
    Meth, heroine and crack deliveries coming soon?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

My wife likes their smoked salmon. I like their beer. With 3 teenage boys, I would never in a million years shop there for staples.
    How about paper for your printer and other office supplies?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

My wife likes their smoked salmon. I like their beer. With 3 teenage boys, I would never in a million years shop there for staples.
    How about paper for your printer and other office supplies?
    Steal that from my employer.
    USMChawk said:

The gym this week has been awesome. There’s been half of the normal crowd and the half that went missing are the useless fucks who take up a bench and then play on their phone for 15 minutes between sets.

Traffic into work has been very light this week as well.
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

Better seats for me

Hooray for Shut-Ins! Why would you live in a place where you can't or don't want to leave your apartment? Sounds like your living situation sucks ass.
    Swaye said:

I had unprotected anal sex during the height of the AIDS hysteria.

I like to live dangerously. Be right back need to take my meds cocktail.

#MagicStrong

As long as it wasn't unprotected gay anal sex or anal sex with an IV drug user you weren't at any risk. One of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American public was the risk of hetro sexually transmitted AIDS. They sold that fear in order to get funding.
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

#MagicStrong

As long as it wasn't unprotected gay anal sex or anal sex with an IV drug user you weren't at any risk. One of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated on the American public was the risk of hetro sexually transmitted AIDS. They sold that fear in order to get funding.
    Welp, it was gay sex with an IV drug user.

#Dodgedabullet#Redhero
    Take a walk on the wild side...
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

#MagicStrong

Welp, it was gay sex with an IV drug user.

#Dodgedabullet#Redhero
    You, sir, are the most non-discriminatory person on the planet. Take a Bow.

Excepting Whitey, of course.