Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First major couch drops

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Otton > Byrant
    Newton > Ahmed

lots of addition by subtraction going to drop soon

Oh god. Cam Davis is the starting RB next year. Cook it.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Glad he is gone

My opinion is anyone who quits is immediately off scholarship and has to pay back the scholarship for that year. They broke a CONTRACT.
    He has a CONTRACT potd
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Rapp was hurt for sure. That being said, he could have given it a go though and played through it. But he was definitely injured. This injury also massively affected his combine #s.

Hunter's film won't help him as it's mostly him beasting midget college CBs, lots of drops, poor route running, and inconsistent blocking. I hope he lands with the right team.

If he was “hurt” most players with a sack would have played.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I can already visualize the “dropping issue” highlight reel ESPN will play during the draft like they did for DK Metcalf
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Glad he is gone

My opinion is anyone who quits is immediately off scholarship and has to pay back the scholarship for that year. They broke a CONTRACT.
    He has a CONTRACT potd
    POTY
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Houhusky said:

Otton > Byrant
    Newton > Ahmed

Anyone who thinks Akmed should go (including akmed) is a fucktard.
    @backthepack ????
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Otton > Byrant
    Newton > Ahmed

Bryant + Otton >>>>> Westover + Otton
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

PM to Hunter Bryant. Go fuck yourself. There is still a game left in your “journey”. PM Jen Cohen. If the players won’t even play in the bowl games why the fuck would you expect me to buy tickets and spend the time to see a sub par effort. Fuck off.

This. I’ll never forgive Taylor Rapp for fucking up my Rose Bowl trip. If you feel different, you weren’t there.
    I’m conflicted on this ... but I take my cues from the former players that weren’t happy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Baseman said:

PM to Hunter Bryant. Go fuck yourself. There is still a game left in your “journey”. PM Jen Cohen. If the players won’t even play in the bowl games why the fuck would you expect me to buy tickets and spend the time to see a sub par effort. Fuck off.

This. I’ll never forgive Taylor Rapp for fucking up my Rose Bowl trip. If you feel different, you weren’t there.
    I’m conflicted on this ... but I take my cues from the former players that weren’t happy
    I'm not conflicted. Fuck him. He's dead to me
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Day 3 pick at best. Dont want to sound like I'm bashing him but he has played 1 full season in 3 years and didn't have that good of a year. Dropped way too many passes. Best of luck to him but oh what could have been.....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Day 3 pick at best. Dont want to sound like I'm bashing him but he has played 1 full season in 3 years and didn't have that good of a year. Dropped way too many passes. Best of luck to him but oh what could have been.....

Day 3 “at best” = you don’t expect him to be drafted.

Decaf Metcalf drops like every fourth pass but he went at the end of the second round because he’s a playmaker. So is Bryant.

I was disappointed in the drops til but they’re not gonna knock him out if the draft, don’t be stupid.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Decaf Metcalf drops like every fourth pass but he went at the end of the second round because he’s a playmaker. So is Bryant.

I was disappointed in the drops til but they’re not gonna knock him out if the draft, don’t be stupid.
    We'll see. Metcalf is also a physical freak on a level that Bryant isn't. Like apples and oranges. I hope Bryant is drafted and has a great career, makes UW look good.

You really think Bryant will be drafted in the first 3 rounds? You don't be stupid. Day 3 pick at best
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Metcalf is a great comp. Bryant probably a little slower in straight line speed and burst but beats Metcalf in everything else. Metcalf was still the 64th pick. Bryant is going top 2 rounds rather easily.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

We'll see. Metcalf is also a physical freak on a level that Bryant isn't. Like apples and oranges. I hope Bryant is drafted and has a great career, makes UW look good.

You really think Bryant will be drafted in the first 3 rounds? You don't be stupid. Day 3 pick at best
    Like I said I’ll take the under on pick 109 (first pick of the fourth round). You can take the over.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I hope KB, Pao, Gregory, Bush and Socha are next (Dante’s comments were pretty damning)
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

I see a top 100 pick. He is probably going to run 4.5-4.6 in his underwear. A team with multiple compensatory picks in the 3rd rd will take a flier on him.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Metcalf is a great comp. Bryant probably a little slower in straight line speed and burst but beats Metcalf in everything else. Metcalf was still the 64th pick. Bryant is going top 2 rounds rather easily.

Metcalf is like a 4.4, 4.3 guy with two to three inches (height) on Hunter. Hunter is basically a smaller slower Metcalf, so a worse player guaranteed.