Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schiff Show is wowing the public

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

It's threads like these that make me wonder why I spend $20.81/mo.

@DerekJohnson

@pawz only wants to read stuff that confirms his bias.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    https://foxnews.com/politics/dem-reverses-course-on-impeachment-again-now-supports-it-after-saying-it-had-no-value

She did change her mind for now but that was never the point. The point is that independents watched the Schiff Show and lost support

Schiff was asked on Sunday if Trump should be impeached and the little weasel said he didn't know but would have to consult with members of congress. This is the guy who claimed for years he had iron clad PROOF of Trump colluding with Russia

Imagine being a @CirrhosisDawg level of a life's loser to put your faith in morons like Schiff or Mueller

SAD
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

https://foxnews.com/politics/dem-reverses-course-on-impeachment-again-now-supports-it-after-saying-it-had-no-value

She did change her mind for now but that was never the point. The point is that independents watched the Schiff Show and lost support

Schiff was asked on Sunday if Trump should be impeached and the little weasel said he didn't know but would have to consult with members of congress. This is the guy who claimed for years he had iron clad PROOF of Trump colluding with Russia

Imagine being a @CirrhosisDawg level of a life's loser to put your faith in morons like Schiff or Mueller

SAD

You could have just that you were wrong again.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,096 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #lapdog

SAD

Just what?

She was against it before she was for it

The independents didn't like what they saw

Schiff is a weasel that won't even say he's for impeachment

You're the loser that follows him

Looks like I was right

Again
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

SAD

Just what?

Looks like I was right

Again
    Imagine if you weren’t melting down right now.

SAD

Just what?

Looks like I was right

Again
    Imagine if you weren’t melting down right now.
    Its easy since I'm not
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

You wouldn't know what a swing-voter looks like if it smacked you on the face.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

@DerekJohnson

You wouldn't know what a swing-voter looks like if it smacked you on the face.

Hot dogs are your fetish. Good to know.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    USMChawk said:

Look HondoFS and company, showing the median is less than the average doesn’t prove a dip (your statement). No one else specified any numbers (median, average, or...?), so you created this straw man argument to make a point. Bob will be along in a minute with the insults.

Listen, I’m not saying income went down 25%. I’m saying that the median is 25% lower than the average. Damone specified the numbers in the link he shared, which you clearly didn’t bother to read. And he was talking about the average.

You should try paying attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Just a pro tip, you seem like you’re struggling.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,959

USMChawk said:

Look HondoFS and company, showing the median is less than the average doesn’t prove a dip (your statement). No one else specified any numbers (median, average, or...?), so you created this straw man argument to make a point. Bob will be along in a minute with the insults.

Listen, I’m not saying income went down 25%. I’m saying that the median is 25% lower than the average. Damone specified the numbers in the link he shared, which you clearly didn’t bother to read. And he was talking about the average.

You should try paying attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Just a pro tip, you seem like you’re struggling.

In your professional opinion what do you think allowing millions of illiterate farmers and goat herders who don't speak the language and who have very little job skills does to the median income in this country?
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

In your professional opinion what do you think allowing millions of illiterate farmers and goat herders who don't speak the language and who have very little job skills does to the median income in this country?
    I think it shows that you’re not a math major.

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

How so? 10s of thousands of people earning next to zero would certainly draw down the average regardless of your BG3 analogy.

I thought the question was fair.
    edited November 2019
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

How so? 10s of thousands of people earning next to zero would certainly draw down the average regardless of your BG3 analogy.

Of course the question was fair

Cry about wages while opening the gates to suppress wages

Your Democrats

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Your Democrats
    Keep accusing me of shit I don’t support to prop up your position.

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Your Democrats
    It's clearly a Democrat position hence my saying the Democrats

You sound embarrassed by them
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,959

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Your Democrats
    So you don't support it, you just vote for it. Got it.

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Your Democrats

Rational actors would be embarrassed.

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

Your Democrats

Unlike you, I don’t buy into campaign trail promises about immigration that will never happen.