Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schiff Show is wowing the public

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    All of that being said. Why is Trump fighting to keep his top aids from testifying?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,959

SFGbob said:

Lawmakers in the House on Tuesday will kick off a crucial, marathon week of testimony in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

But as investigators look to continue making their case for impeachment to the public, support for the inquiry has ticked down over the past week, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

The survey, which has tracked support and opposition for the inquiry each week, found that support for the investigation inched down 2 points — to 48 percent from 50 percent — while opposition to the inquiry ticked up 3 points — to 45 percent from 42 percent.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/19/support-trump-impeachment-inquiry-poll-071396

Imagine swallowing like a bitch and claiming that support for impeachment was increasing. Cocksuckers is going to suck cock.

There must be a news embargo in Hercules.
    Appears someone is researching the source of my IP address. You live a lot closer to El Monte than I do to Hercules Kunt. Now tell us why you swallowed like a bitch the bullshit about support for impeachment increasing?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lawmakers in the House on Tuesday will kick off a crucial, marathon week of testimony in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

But as investigators look to continue making their case for impeachment to the public, support for the inquiry has ticked down over the past week, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

The survey, which has tracked support and opposition for the inquiry each week, found that support for the investigation inched down 2 points — to 48 percent from 50 percent — while opposition to the inquiry ticked up 3 points — to 45 percent from 42 percent.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/19/support-trump-impeachment-inquiry-poll-071396

Imagine swallowing like a bitch and claiming that support for impeachment was increasing. Cocksuckers is going to suck cock.

Appears someone is researching the source of my IP address. You live a lot closer to El Monte than I do to Hercules Kunt. Now tell us why you swallowed like a bitch the bullshit about support for impeachment increasing?
    It’s going to be a great weekend regardless of what happens in the AC. If nothing else, trumptardism is predictable and reliable.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I thought only people who were in San Francisco lived there? No one would commute in from Fremont. Or Hercules.

Your lies are getting worse and worse man. Embarrassing.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s going to be a great weekend regardless of what happens in the AC. If nothing else, trumptardism is predictable and reliable.
    Got it, so instead of addressing why you put your head up your ass, you're going with non-response, response.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,285 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

All of that being said. Why is Trump fighting to keep his top aids from testifying?

Because they don't have to and congressional subpoenas don't mean shit in this instance.

Why won't the accusers testify? Much better question. Trump doesn't have to prove his innocence no matter what Nancy tells dumb shits like you.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Because they don't have to and congressional subpoenas don't mean shit in this instance.

Why won't the accusers testify? Much better question. Trump doesn't have to prove his innocence no matter what Nancy tells dumb shits like you.
    The accusers did testify. Did your news source not tell you what they said?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,285 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Really? where's the whistleblower? That's the accuser. None of the people testifying had any incriminating evidence. None. No one had evidence allowed under federal rules of evidence the Senate would use making all of it useless in the Senate trial.

Everything was done to rig the process and yet they have a big fat nothingburger.

Reminds of you.

Is that the name of your greasy spoon? Nothing burger. Fitting for you.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,096 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

To dignify the charade? No thank you.

And fuck off.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Really? where's the whistleblower? That's the accuser. None of the people testifying had any incriminating evidence. None. No one had evidence allowed under federal rules of evidence the Senate would use making all of it useless in the Senate trial.

Everything was done to rig the process and yet they have a big fat nothingburger.

Reminds of you.

Everyone who testified backed up what the whistleblower said.

Are you that dumb? Now let the Trump aids testify.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

Wake me when hearsay qualifies for any evidentiary standard.

And fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    Call me when that's required for an impeachment hearing. Why won't Trump's top aids testify?
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    Call me when that's required for an impeachment hearing. Why won't Trump's top aids testify?
    Why is that required for an impeachment hearing? Why won't Schiff let the whistle blower and Hunter Biden testify?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    Why is that required for an impeachment hearing? Why won't Schiff let the whistle blower and Hunter Biden testify?
    So you are saying people with intimate knowledge of what happened are not relevant. But people who were not directly involved are relevant. I knew you were a partisan shill Bob. But that's just straight Idiocracy there.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

To dignify the charade? No thank you.

And fuck off.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    So you are saying people with intimate knowledge of what happened are not relevant. But people who were not directly involved are relevant. I knew you were a partisan shill Bob. But that's just straight Idiocracy there.
    So you're saying you're a strawman ass fucker that needs a punch in the face?
    Hillary has Hondo working overtim today.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    Come meet me at the 7/11 in liberty lake and say that to my face.

Nice white flag otherwise.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Reminds of you.

And fuck off.
    Come meet me at the 7/11 in liberty lake and say that to my face.

Nice white flag otherwise.
    Melt down
    It's threads like these that make me wonder why I spend $20.81/mo.

@DerekJohnson