Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schiff Show is wowing the public

1235»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    Awesome thanks for the update
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Build your wall, baby.

I’ll stick to sugar walls.

Build your wall, baby.

Its being built
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    edited November 2019

Build your wall, baby.

Its being built
    Any day now? ‘‘Tis the season after all.
    Obese man in a ill-fitting suit saying hoes! hoes! hoes! while offering simple-minded toddlers ridiculous and impossible promises. Do you believe race?

Build your wall, baby.

Its being built
    Any day now? ‘‘Tis the season after all.
    Obese man in a ill-fitting suit saying hoes! hoes! hoes! while offering simple-minded toddlers ridiculous and impossible promises. Do you believe race?
    Meltdown

Maybe Schiff and Nadler will let you have a Holiday lemon party
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

The truth is the average American doesn’t give a shit. They have jobs, insurance, got a tax cut and their retirement accounts are growing.

The truth is the average American doesn’t give a shit. They have jobs, insurance, got a tax cut and their retirement accounts are growing.

The average American doesn’t have a retirement account, has shitty insurance, can’t afford a $400 emergency expense without borrowing, and didn’t notice their $.13 tax cut.

Otherwise, great point.

USMChawk said:

Look HondoFS and company, showing the median is less than the average doesn’t prove a dip (your statement). No one else specified any numbers (median, average, or...?), so you created this straw man argument to make a point. Bob will be along in a minute with the insults.

Listen, I’m not saying income went down 25%. I’m saying that the median is 25% lower than the average. Damone specified the numbers in the link he shared, which you clearly didn’t bother to read. And he was talking about the average.

You should try paying attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Just a pro tip, you seem like you’re struggling.

Except he didn’t. He said the average American is doing better but never said anything about average income or median income (and yes, I read the link).

Maybe you should pay attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Or, if you see Hondo is agreeing with you just assume you’re wrong and/or missed something; that’s probably the quickest litmus test.
    USMChawk said:

The average American doesn’t have a retirement account, has shitty insurance, can’t afford a $400 emergency expense without borrowing, and didn’t notice their $.13 tax cut.

Otherwise, great point.

USMChawk said:

Look HondoFS and company, showing the median is less than the average doesn’t prove a dip (your statement). No one else specified any numbers (median, average, or...?), so you created this straw man argument to make a point. Bob will be along in a minute with the insults.

Listen, I’m not saying income went down 25%. I’m saying that the median is 25% lower than the average. Damone specified the numbers in the link he shared, which you clearly didn’t bother to read. And he was talking about the average.

You should try paying attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Just a pro tip, you seem like you’re struggling.

Except he didn’t. He said the average American is doing better but never said anything about average income or median income (and yes, I read the link).

Maybe you should pay attention to the conversation if you want to participate. Or, if you see Hondo is agreeing with you just assume you’re wrong and/or missed something; that’s probably the quickest litmus test.
    And I refuted his statement with a list of reasons.

You dragged your sandy cunt in here trying to call semantics on my use of the word “dip” which you clearly read out of context.

Great backpedal though. Marines that I know don’t retreat. You sound like a POG.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

USMChawk said:

Otherwise, great point.

USMChawk said:

You dragged your sandy cunt in here trying to call semantics on my use of the word “dip” which you clearly read out of context.

Great backpedal though. Marines that I know don’t retreat. You sound like a POG.
    This is what a meltdown looks like.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

USMChawk said:

Otherwise, great point.

USMChawk said:

You’re welcome to test that theory at the 7-11 of you choosing.
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

Otherwise, great point.

USMChawk said:

You’re welcome to test that theory at the 7-11 of you choosing.
    There’s only one 7-11, and it’s on Aurora in the U-District.