Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White nationalism

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I guess this means the Hungarians are racist for wanting to preserve their heritage and Christian culture by putting up a barbed wire fence to keep the out the dirty, swarthy arab invaders, who were about 95% men.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Could someone please define what exactly white nationalism is and what exactly Miller has done in pursuit of white nationalism? Btw, isn’t Miller Jewish?

Are there white nationalist Jews?
    Nationalism is a dirty word for open borders democrats. Putting your own country first is RACIST.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,000 Founders Club

I guess this means the Hungarians are racist for wanting to preserve their heritage and Christian culture by putting up a barbed wire fence to keep the out the dirty, swarthy arab invaders, who were about 95% men.

It don’t matter really since the Huns don’t make babies anymore.
    edited November 2019

Letting the Arabs invade Europe because Europeans 'don't make enough babies' is the most pathetic, treasonous, sell out move the leaders of a country could ever make. Hangable offense imo. I stand with Hungary and Orban against the foreign horde.

The Democrats and open borders republicans like Daboner want our leaders to do the same to the United States with Mexicans and other unwanted economic/cultural invaders from Latin America.

It's George Soros' master plan. And Daboner goose steps to the beat.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,000 Founders Club

Letting the Arabs invade Europe because Europeans 'don't make enough babies' is the most pathetic, treasonous, sell out move the leaders of a country could ever make. Hangable offense imo. I stand with Hungary and Orban against the foreign horde.

The Democrats and open borders republicans like Daboner want our leaders to do the same to the United States with Mexicans and other unwanted economic/cultural invaders from Latin America.

I didn’t say let them in. I simply pointed out that some countries don’t want to live on. You have to fuck and have kids. Japan is the classic example of our time. Fortunately they have a big moat around their country to keep out barbarians.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Nationalism is a dirty word for open borders democrats. Putting your own country first is RACIST.

Putting your country first isn’t racist at all, but you are.

1) I’m not a republican
    2) you are still too stupid to comprehend what I said about boarders.

1) I’m not a republican
    Your open borders stance is republican, in that you want open borders because cheap labor. You toe the Koch Brothers line.
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican
    Your open borders stance is republican, in that you want open borders because cheap labor. You toe the Koch Brothers line.
    It’s quite the opposite. And it has nothing to do with cheap labor.

But you’re to god damn dumb to figure it out.
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican

I'm not going to waste time trying to piece together the failed logical reasoning of an ignoramus. Sum it up in a sentence or two if you think I'm wrong, or gtfo.

1) I’m not a republican

I'm not going to waste time trying to piece together the failed logical reasoning of an ignoramus. Sum it up in a sentence or two if you think I'm wrong, or gtfo.
    Racist piece of shit says what?

I’ve posted my boarders stance multiple times. It’s not my problem you’re too stupid to comprehend it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

Putting your country first isn’t racist at all, but you are.
    Bingo. And he'll be clueless about why you say that.

"What?"

1) I’m not a republican

Tell me more about reasonable amounts and how some of your best friends are Hispanic.

Fuck outta here. Any doubts about your point of view on this topic, of which I had none, were erased in this thread. Entirely.

And b4 it comes up: no, this isn't the liberal crying racism because he has nothing else. You did all the work here.

1) I’m not a republican

Tell me more about reasonable amounts and how some of your best friends are Hispanic.

Fuck outta here. Any doubts about your point of view on this topic, of which I had none, were erased in this thread. Entirely.

And b4 it comes up: no, this isn't the liberal crying racism because he has nothing else. You did all the work here.
    You get out of here with your open borders shit. You're damn right about reasonable amounts. Anything more than reasonable amounts of any foreign nationality is too much.

1) I’m not a republican

You get out of here with your open borders shit. You're damn right about reasonable amounts. Anything more than reasonable amounts of any foreign nationality is too much.
    What's a foreign nationality in the United States? What's that mean?

I told you a long time ago: I'm less MLK and more Black Panther. I don't care what you do and don't like; I just like to be clear, which you are, so we're good on that point. I've known people like you all my life and actually prefer your kind to the soft peddle northern liberal version, who feels exactly the same as do you but pretends to be accepting until pushed. When I know where you stand, and I do, I can proceed accordingly.

No hurt feelings; trust me.
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican

I told you a long time ago: I'm less MLK and more Black Panther. I don't care what you do and don't like; I just like to be clear, which you are, so we're good on that point. I've known people like you all my life and actually prefer your kind to the soft peddle northern liberal version, who feels exactly the same as do you but pretends to be accepting until pushed. When I know where you stand, and I do, I can proceed accordingly.

It means a democrat voter that is in the country who shouldn't be. Like all the Mexicans and people from shithole countries in Central/South America California imported to keep that state perma blue, 1 party rule. The ones California gave drivers licenses and voting rights to, when they never had the authority to do that. The leadership in that state needs to be investigated, and apparently it is, with DMV audits being opened.

Japan and China don't import a bunch of foreigners. Neither does Russia or the sensible countries in Eastern Europe. Only western countries run by suicidal 'liberals.'

1) I’m not a republican

It means a democrat voter that is in the country who shouldn't be. Like all the Mexicans and people from shithole countries in Central/South America California imported to keep that state perma blue, 1 party rule. The ones California gave drivers licenses and voting rights to, when they never had the authority to do that. The leadership in that state needs to be investigated, and apparently it is, with DMV audits being opened.

Japan and China don't import a bunch of foreigners. Neither does Russia or the sensible countries in Eastern Europe. Only western countries run by suicidal 'liberals.'
    Different issue.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican

I don't soft peddle. I proudly and deliberately practice the Seattle Freeze against all "outsiders" until they prove their worth to me.

Whenever I hear the whine about "lack of acceptance" or any such crap, I scoff at the whiner's pain. Grow the fuck up, prove your worth, and I don't care if you're from Russia or Timbuktu. I think most "soft peddling northern liberals" feel about the same.

Put another way, you're always welcome if you're cool and self-reliant. If you immediately start demanding free shit or blaming me for your plight, fuck off.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    This, right here, is blank space I created by accident when I severely fucked up a poast.