Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White nationalism

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Save your sanctimony for the goons who eat it up. You're not going to out-blue collar me - here or anywhere. I grew up in the way shittier version of where you grew up, which was down the block from all the government tit suckers. The only government office in Aberdeen was the welfare shop.

That's the difference between us. I see human beings and you see citizenship. America has loads of lazy trash and not everyone (or even most everyone) who comes here breaks the rules.

Good to learn after all this time that you're an enemy of free enterprise and liberty and an apologist for the welfare state. You spent too much time in O-town.

Save your bullshit for the elitist scum you hang with.

Of course I see citizenship. Who the fuck doesn't

I'm a friend of good jobs for good Americans because I'm a fucking American.

Go figure

I've worked with blue collar Americans all my life while you yuck it up at the law firm

I know what I'm talking about you don't

Bullshit theory doesn't put food on the table or pay the rent

Things that matter to the people you spit on

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I really can't believe we're talking about Russians and Ukrainians without acknowledging the explosion of salvage-titled vehicles rolling around the PNW from SeaTac to Medford. Those fuckers can rebuild anything, which is great. But they don't like paying for replacement parts, if you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I really can't believe we're talking about Russians and Ukrainians without acknowledging the explosion of salvage-titled vehicles rolling around the PNW from SeaTac to Medford. Those fuckers can rebuild anything, which is great. But they don't like paying for replacement parts, if you know what I mean.

No. I have absolutely zero fucking clue what you mean
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Save your sanctimony for the goons who eat it up. You're not going to out-blue collar me - here or anywhere. I grew up in the way shittier version of where you grew up, which was down the block from all the government tit suckers. The only government office in Aberdeen was the welfare shop.

That's the difference between us. I see human beings and you see citizenship. America has loads of lazy trash and not everyone (or even most everyone) who comes here breaks the rules.

Good to learn after all this time that you're an enemy of free enterprise and liberty and an apologist for the welfare state. You spent too much time in O-town.

Go figure

I've worked with blue collar Americans all my life while you yuck it up at the law firm

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Go figure

Mass murderer admirer? Kinda sick.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Go figure

I like the Motorcycle Diaries version better. Way better Soundtrack, too.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Supporting mass murderers. Not a good look.
  • Options

Go figure

Your hero thought the murderer was a hero too. Commies stick together huh?

• Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Go figure

You're dumb, you don't get anything and your attempts at humor are pitiful.

Besides that, you're a government tit sucker, so Che is right up your alley.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Shut your mouth and gtfo, you open borders traitor.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Sledog said:

Go figure

You're dumb. You have no sense if humor. You're just a thief with a license. Did I arrest you out of the adult bookstore? Hooked a few attorneys there. Famous queer meet up spot. Might explain you're hatred for LE.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Go figure

You're dumb. You have no sense if humor. You're just a thief with a license. Did I arrest you out of the adult bookstore? Hooked a few attorneys there. Famous queer meet up spot. Might explain you're hatred for LE.

Same as it ever was.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Tell you what: Wilfredo isn't the first, and won't be the last, wet back to mount Mrs. OKB. And none of that is my fault, so go whine to someone else.

Faggot.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Tell you what: Wilfredo isn't the first, and won't be the last, wet back to mount Mrs. OKB. And none of that is my fault, so go whine to someone else.

Faggot.
    One calling the other that name. That's funny! They just don't need to train for the longer distance.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Faggot.
    One calling the other that name. That's funny! They just don't need to train for the longer distance.
    Fuck off dumb dumb.

Nobody ever knows what the fuck you're trying to say. Just quit trying so hard to fit in. You're old, you're stupid and you didn't have what it takes to make it in a free enterprise system, so you became a public servant.

Loser.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Faggot.
    Fuck off dumb dumb.
    Lol you were able to decipher what he said? I think sledog needs his meds dialed in. Today's testimony must have thrown him over the edge.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Faggot.
    ISAFNRC
  • Options

Sledog said:

Go figure

Thud. Again.
    Fuck off hombre.
    Make me bitch.

Faggot.
    ISAFNRC
    Hurry up. I hear moaning in the background.