Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White nationalism

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I guess this means the Hungarians are racist for wanting to preserve their heritage and Christian culture by putting up a barbed wire fence to keep the out the dirty, swarthy arab invaders, who were about 95% men.

No. They aren’t. But you are.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    edited November 2019

I guess this means the Hungarians are racist for wanting to preserve their heritage and Christian culture by putting up a barbed wire fence to keep the out the dirty, swarthy arab invaders, who were about 95% men.

It don’t matter really since the Huns don’t make babies anymore.
    Letting the Arabs invade Europe because Europeans 'don't make enough babies' is the most pathetic, treasonous, sell out move the leaders of a country could ever make. Hangable offense imo. I stand with Hungary and Orban against the foreign horde.

The Democrats and open borders republicans like Daboner want our leaders to do the same to the United States with Mexicans and other unwanted economic/cultural invaders from Latin America.

It's George Soros' master plan. And Daboner goose steps to the beat.
    1) I’m not a republican
    2) you are still too stupid to comprehend what I said about boarders.
    Your open borders stance is republican, in that you want open borders because cheap labor. You toe the Koch Brothers line.
    It’s quite the opposite. And it has nothing to do with cheap labor.

But you’re to god damn dumb to figure it out.
    I'm not going to waste time trying to piece together the failed logical reasoning of an ignoramus. Sum it up in a sentence or two if you think I'm wrong, or gtfo.
    Tell me more about reasonable amounts and how some of your best friends are Hispanic.

Fuck outta here. Any doubts about your point of view on this topic, of which I had none, were erased in this thread. Entirely.

And b4 it comes up: no, this isn't the liberal crying racism because he has nothing else. You did all the work here.
    You get out of here with your open borders shit. You're damn right about reasonable amounts. Anything more than reasonable amounts of any foreign nationality is too much.
    What's a foreign nationality in the United States? What's that mean?

I told you a long time ago: I'm less MLK and more Black Panther. I don't care what you do and don't like; I just like to be clear, which you are, so we're good on that point. I've known people like you all my life and actually prefer your kind to the soft peddle northern liberal version, who feels exactly the same as do you but pretends to be accepting until pushed. When I know where you stand, and I do, I can proceed accordingly.

No hurt feelings; trust me.
    I don't soft peddle. I proudly and deliberately practice the Seattle Freeze against all "outsiders" until they prove their worth to me.

Whenever I hear the whine about "lack of acceptance" or any such crap, I scoff at the whiner's pain. Grow the fuck up, prove your worth, and I don't care if you're from Russia or Timbuktu. I think most "soft peddling northern liberals" feel about the same.

Put another way, you're always welcome if you're cool and self-reliant. If you immediately start demanding free shit or blaming me for your plight, fuck off.
    Yeah, nice attempt, but you're having another conversation; either that, or you're not reading OBK's work closely enough, or you don't want to.

I enjoyed your "show me your worth" narrative, but that's rather obvious; most of us operate that way on a person-by-person basis. A sub-set of us, however, are terrified that outsiders from "inferior foreign cultures" might come and fuck things up in the U.S. That's OBK's point, and he's been terribly consistent and transparent about it from the beginning. Not everyone is welcome in the US according to him, even if they pass your self-reliance test. I sincerely hope this helps.

And, I don't whine. I tell people who don't like to me to fuck off, which is essentially all I've done in this thread. If calling someone out for their bullshit is whining, then we speak different versions of English. I like mine better.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Letting the Arabs invade Europe because Europeans 'don't make enough babies' is the most pathetic, treasonous, sell out move the leaders of a country could ever make. Hangable offense imo. I stand with Hungary and Orban against the foreign horde.

The Democrats and open borders republicans like Daboner want our leaders to do the same to the United States with Mexicans and other unwanted economic/cultural invaders from Latin America.

1) I’m not a republican
    Your open borders stance is republican, in that you want open borders because cheap labor. You toe the Koch Brothers line.

I'm not going to waste time trying to piece together the failed logical reasoning of an ignoramus. Sum it up in a sentence or two if you think I'm wrong, or gtfo.
    Tell me more about reasonable amounts and how some of your best friends are Hispanic.

Fuck outta here. Any doubts about your point of view on this topic, of which I had none, were erased in this thread. Entirely.

And b4 it comes up: no, this isn't the liberal crying racism because he has nothing else. You did all the work here.
    You get out of here with your open borders shit. You're damn right about reasonable amounts. Anything more than reasonable amounts of any foreign nationality is too much.

I told you a long time ago: I'm less MLK and more Black Panther. I don't care what you do and don't like; I just like to be clear, which you are, so we're good on that point. I've known people like you all my life and actually prefer your kind to the soft peddle northern liberal version, who feels exactly the same as do you but pretends to be accepting until pushed. When I know where you stand, and I do, I can proceed accordingly.

I don't soft peddle. I proudly and deliberately practice the Seattle Freeze against all "outsiders" until they prove their worth to me.

Whenever I hear the whine about "lack of acceptance" or any such crap, I scoff at the whiner's pain. Grow the fuck up, prove your worth, and I don't care if you're from Russia or Timbuktu. I think most "soft peddling northern liberals" feel about the same.

Put another way, you're always welcome if you're cool and self-reliant. If you immediately start demanding free shit or blaming me for your plight, fuck off.
    Yeah, nice attempt, but you're having another conversation; either that, or you're not reading OBK's work closely enough, or you don't want to.

I enjoyed your "show me your worth" narrative, but that's rather obvious; most of us operate that way on a person-by-person basis. A sub-set of us, however, are terrified that outsiders from "inferior foreign cultures" might come and fuck things up in the U.S. That's OBK's point, and he's been terribly consistent and transparent about it from the beginning. Not everyone is welcome in the US according to him, even if they pass your self-reliance test. I sincerely hope this helps.

And, I don't whine. I tell people who don't like to me to fuck off, which is essentially all I've done in this thread. If calling someone out for their bullshit is whining, then we speak different versions of English. I like mine better.
    I believe there are inferior foreign cultures, too. Lots of them. Doesn't mean people can't change and assimilate into US culture, but fuck yes I agree that I don't want to see customs and cultures that practice shit like genital mutilation or shitty religious totalitarianism in my neighborhood or country if I can avoid it. I know you're thinking primarily of Hispanic culture and people, but waves of immigrants overwhelming systems and infrastructure is never a good thing, and the people who built and paid for that shit have some say in controlling the numbers so people can actually fit and function within an existing society without fucking it all up or collapsing it.
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican

I believe there are inferior foreign cultures, too. Lots of them. Doesn't mean people can't change and assimilate into US culture, but fuck yes I agree that I don't want to see customs and cultures that practice shit like genital mutilation or shitty religious totalitarianism in my neighborhood or country if I can avoid it. I know you're thinking primarily of Hispanic culture and people, but waves of immigrants overwhelming systems and infrastructure is never a good thing, and the people who built and paid for that shit have some say in controlling the numbers so people can actually fit and function within an existing society without fucking it all up or collapsing it.
    Yeah, but nobody's really talking about, or genuinely worried about, a whole rash of clit-clippers showing up in waves from Africa for an "invasion" of the US. Come on man. This whole fucking topic has grown so disproportionate to its importance that it's laughable.

What you're missing, or ignoring, is the expression of a view on this board that a lot of people with your view (and mine frankly) would like to pretend doesn't exist. I get Hondo, etc. and the daily blood bath with him and a few other dipshits.

That notwithstanding, what is exhausting, confounding and boring about the Tug is the effort it takes to make even one fucking obvious point that doesn't fit lock-step with the overall story. And that is this idea that a bunch of Hispanic people from poor and fucked up countries are going to come here and make us communists and fuck up our culture. As if that happened when we had flocks of Eastern European migrations ....

Was I really supposed to freak out when Russians poured, POURED, into the PNW (presumably because they liked the weather) and pretty much took over the stone and tile business around here? Wholesale, retail and installation? When granite counter tops were a prerequisite to any middle class husband ever again getting a blow job, you had lottery winning odds that the guy who'd sell it to and the guy who'd install it wouldn't be a Russian with, at best, broken English. Those men all came from communist shit hole Russia and satellite states. And, of course, they also brought some gang and mafioso bullshit too.

And, don't look now, but we have a more than a few elements of our own culture that could use some polishing. If a move toward Utopia is what's on everyone's mind, I'd take it much more seriously (as in, marginally so) if I heard someone here at least once in while talk about what to do with all of our free-loading homegrown trash. Ship 'em the fuck out to sea and focus on entitlement reform. Let's hear it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,603 Founders Club

Was I really supposed to freak out when Russians poured, POURED, into the PNW (presumably because they liked the weather) and pretty much took over the stone and tile business around here? Wholesale, retail and installation?

You probably should have

We caught one running a company store out of his basement and not paying his workers

Those are good jobs that pay well when you follow the rules

Letting those fucks distort the pay helped no one.

America first isn't racist. It's good policy

You want to come here then play by the rules

Most of them were Ukrainian but they all look alike
    And, don't look now, but we have a more than a few elements of our own culture that could use some polishing. If a move toward Utopia is what's on everyone's mind, I'd take it much more seriously (as in, marginally so) if I heard someone here at least once in while talk about what to do with all of our free-loading homegrown trash. Ship 'em the fuck out to sea and focus on entitlement reform. Let's hear it

Stop giving their jobs away

Solved

Was I really supposed to freak out when Russians poured, POURED, into the PNW (presumably because they liked the weather) and pretty much took over the stone and tile business around here? Wholesale, retail and installation?

You probably should have

We caught one running a company store out of his basement and not paying his workers

Those are good jobs that pay well when you follow the rules

Letting those fucks distort the pay helped no one.

America first isn't racist. It's good policy

You want to come here then play by the rules

Most of them were Ukrainian but they all look alike

Not really. It was nothing to freak out about. Most of them didn't break the rules. Or at least not at any significantly greater rate than homegrown versions of the same.

Letting those fucks add competition to the pay helped the consumer. Same as ever.

Protectionism is bad for the consumer until it isn't.

The guy who inspired this subthread isn't concerned about what you appear to be concerned about; he's concerned about something else, and it is to that concern that my comments are directed. These collateral-issue posts just provide cover and are no less anecdotal than my Happy Haitian, which as I recall wasn't a guy you were terribly interested in hearing about. He's following the rules. In fact, he's following them quite well, and I get my building cleaned better for less money than the fat dumb and lazy contractor who was doing it before. Real Life True Story.

To be clear, lest we stray off topic again, I'm for legal immigration - who could be for anything else? - and for following the rules when you get here.

For many, that's not good enough. What I have yet to hear from the neo-conservative populist movement is how the economy grows under protectionist policy that limits competition and limits freedom with one's capital. I listen to and read Steve Bannon more than you probably would guess, and while I admire him and agree with a good % of his views, I have yet to hear his economic theory for moving forward under this new aegis of worker protectionism. As you (should) know, establishment free market Republicans hate Bannon more than liberal democrats.

Talk me out of all this.

And, don't look now, but we have a more than a few elements of our own culture that could use some polishing. If a move toward Utopia is what's on everyone's mind, I'd take it much more seriously (as in, marginally so) if I heard someone here at least once in while talk about what to do with all of our free-loading homegrown trash. Ship 'em the fuck out to sea and focus on entitlement reform. Let's hear it

Stop giving their jobs away

Solved

You only wish it were just that.

Sounds like you've turned in your Capitalismo Card. What's our system then? I'm all ears.
    Making construction a job Americans dont want to do to justify illegal immigration is the worst policy of the last 50 years

Ukrainian gangsters screwing up the tile industry didn't help consumers. It never does and never will

That money goes in the pocket

Hey we aren't paying illegals any money so we can pass the savings on to you

Keep your long winded bullshit out of my wheelhouse
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,196 Standard Supporter

1) I’m not a republican

Yeah, but nobody's really talking about, or genuinely worried about, a whole rash of clit-clippers showing up in waves from Africa for an "invasion" of the US. Come on man. This whole fucking topic has grown so disproportionate to its importance that it's laughable.

What you're missing, or ignoring, is the expression of a view on this board that a lot of people with your view (and mine frankly) would like to pretend doesn't exist. I get Hondo, etc. and the daily blood bath with him and a few other dipshits.

That notwithstanding, what is exhausting, confounding and boring about the Tug is the effort it takes to make even one fucking obvious point that doesn't fit lock-step with the overall story. And that is this idea that a bunch of Hispanic people from poor and fucked up countries are going to come here and make us communists and fuck up our culture. As if that happened when we had flocks of Eastern European migrations ....

Was I really supposed to freak out when Russians poured, POURED, into the PNW (presumably because they liked the weather) and pretty much took over the stone and tile business around here? Wholesale, retail and installation? When granite counter tops were a prerequisite to any middle class husband ever again getting a blow job, you had lottery winning odds that the guy who'd sell it to and the guy who'd install it wouldn't be a Russian with, at best, broken English. Those men all came from communist shit hole Russia and satellite states. And, of course, they also brought some gang and mafioso bullshit too.

And, don't look now, but we have a more than a few elements of our own culture that could use some polishing. If a move toward Utopia is what's on everyone's mind, I'd take it much more seriously (as in, marginally so) if I heard someone here at least once in while talk about what to do with all of our free-loading homegrown trash. Ship 'em the fuck out to sea and focus on entitlement reform. Let's hear it.
    Definition of your Utopia please?

Making construction a job Americans dont want to do to justify illegal immigration is the worst policy of the last 50 years

Ukrainian gangsters screwing up the tile industry didn't help consumers. It never does and never will

Fuck off. You telling me it didn't help me doesn't change the facts. Competition makes things better and cheaper. Period. You've failed here. Again.
    Sledog said:

1) I’m not a republican

It seems like you might benefit from re-reading the post Lenny.

Sledog said:

1) I’m not a republican

Gosh I guess I missed it. Quick overview please.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

1) I’m not a republican

Gosh I guess I missed it. Quick overview please.
    No.

Fuck off. You telling me it didn't help me doesn't change the facts. Competition makes things better and cheaper. Period. You've failed here. Again.
    Calling your fellow Americans trash while extolling the virtues of cheap labor to replace them and then asking what we do with them is the kind of elitist bullshit that got us here

I'm a man of the people and always will be. I've worked side by side with the people you spit on.

Fuck off yourself
    Save your sanctimony for the goons who eat it up. You're not going to out-blue collar me - here or anywhere. I grew up in the way shittier version of where you grew up, which was down the block from all the government tit suckers. The only government office in Aberdeen was the welfare shop.

That's the difference between us. I see human beings and you see citizenship. America has loads of lazy trash and not everyone (or even most everyone) who comes here breaks the rules.

Good to learn after all this time that you're an enemy of free enterprise and liberty and an apologist for the welfare state. You spent too much time in O-town.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Save your sanctimony for the goons who eat it up. You're not going to out-blue collar me - here or anywhere. I grew up in the way shittier version of where you grew up, which was down the block from all the government tit suckers. The only government office in Aberdeen was the welfare shop.

That's the difference between us. I see human beings and you see citizenship. America has loads of lazy trash and not everyone (or even most everyone) who comes here breaks the rules.

Good to learn after all this time that you're an enemy of free enterprise and liberty and an apologist for the welfare state. You spent too much time in O-town.

Careful.

Calling your fellow Americans trash while extolling the virtues of cheap labor to replace them and then asking what we do with them is the kind of elitist bullshit that got us here

I'm a man of the people and always will be. I've worked side by side with the people you spit on.

Fuck off yourself
    Thanks for summing up utopia in Creeps eyes.

You'd think being of Cuban decent he would have learned something.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

1) I’m not a republican

Hear, hear! Fuck Yes! Sift through the batter to find the good reds, yellows, blacks, browns and whites, and fuck the remaining trash of all colors. Send them to the #1 Welfare Recipient State the U.S. - California Baby - where they belong.