Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Weird how the don't cite or quote any of the "white nationalism" that Miller supposedly promoted.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Weird how the don't cite or quote any of the "white nationalism" that Miller supposedly promoted.

And as usual hondo has no comment

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Gay Bob doesn't think anyone is a white nationalist unless they publicly announce "I'M A WHITE NATIONALIST!"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Gay Bob doesn't think anyone is a white nationalist unless they publicly announce "I'M A WHITE NATIONALIST!"
    IC likes to fuck strawman ass because he is lightweight and a dipshit. Trump has been called a white nationalist and so have his supporters. Hell earlier this year the same crowd was calling Pelosi and Biden racists. Just because a leftist dipshit says it doesn't make it true.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

IC likes to fuck strawman ass because he is lightweight and a dipshit. Trump has been called a white nationalist and so have his supporters. Hell earlier this year the same crowd was calling Pelosi and Biden racists. Just because a leftist dipshit says it doesn't make it true.
    So what does Stephen Miller need to do to prove to you he's a white nationalist outside of declaring it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So what does Stephen Miller need to do to prove to you he's a white nationalist outside of declaring it?
    How about examples of him advocating and promoting white nationalist policies. I see the source include the lie about there being a Muslim ban and I see where opposing illegal immigration is said to be evidence of his "white nationalism" but so far I don't see any white nationalism but I see a lot of guilt by association and smears because he promotes policies leftists don't like.

As I said earlier, you fuckers are calling Biden and Pelosi racists, you've got no fucking credibility.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't think Trump is a white nationalist. However I do think some of his policies are akin to white nationalism.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,283
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    A white nationalist is all white conservatives with traditional values.

That's the lefts definition.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't think Trump is a white nationalist. However I do think some of his policies are akin to white nationalism.
    Thanks for making my point.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is there a more gutless poster here?
    Gutless and balless.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nope. Of course Hondo doesn't list the policies that are "akin to white nationalism."
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,638
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Cuntless.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,914
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Regardless, I wouldn't take your word for it.

#lapdog #cuckwhocriedwolf #HondoBros
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    White nationalist: Someone who is white. Someone who puts their country and its borders first over foreign interests.

What's the problem with being a white nationalist?
  • Options

White nationalist: Someone who is white. Someone who puts their country and its borders first over foreign interests.

I just wish all the white non nationalists would move to the foreign country of their choice.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

Well. You’re probably only one of 3 or 4 actual racists on the board (HondoBros being the others) so you explain it to us.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Well. You’re probably the only for real racist on the board, so you explain it to us.
    Hondo thinks blacks and Hispanics aren’t capable of competing academically on a level playing field with whites and Asians, don’t be so certain he is the only one.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Well. You’re probably only one of 3 or 4 actual racists on the board (HondoBros being the others) so you explain it to us.
    I don't need to explain anything to an open borders cuck who doesn't know how to differentiate between racism and the cultural/ethnic preservation of a nation state.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Well. You’re probably the only for real racist on the board, so you explain it to us.
    Hondo thinks blacks and Hispanics aren’t capable of competing academically on a level playing field with whites and Asians, don’t be so certain he is the only one.
    Amended for clarity.