Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to CreepyCoug

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Woodinville 7, Redmond 0. First quarter.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Don't expect a response from him. It's Friday night and he's busy masturbating to pictures of Jimmy Graham.

As opposed to you masturbating...just to masturbate.

No judgement
    @creepycoug really sucks off JG. It's embarrassing.
    pics?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2019

I don't mean to hijack (hardy har har) Stalin's thread, but I wouldn't mind having Jimmy's DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver. I took this picture March of last year as I was walking on Burke-Gilman and decided to swing by Kenmore Air to have a look-see.

N188JG

I also saw Harrison Ford's DHC-2 there back in 1998, when Kenmore Air was putting it together for him.

CSB

He’s a fucking soldier!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    Founders Club
    Cage Schenck 50 yard punt return for a touchdown. Woodinville 35, Redmond 7. Third quarter.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cage Schenck 50 yard punt return for a touchdown. Woodinville 35, Redmond 7. Third quarter.

TT
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't mean to hijack (hardy har har) Stalin's thread, but I wouldn't mind having Jimmy's DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver. I took this picture March of last year as I was walking on Burke-Gilman and decided to swing by Kenmore Air to have a look-see.

N188JG

I also saw Harrison Ford's DHC-2 there back in 1998, when Kenmore Air was putting it together for him.

CSB

Fuck DH @BennyBeaver . DH Otter or GTFO.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

N188JG

CSB

Actually, give me a Turbo Beaver. The Turbo Otter is nice and I have some stick time in one, but I'd rather fly the DHC-2 Mark II Turbo. That thing has a lot of performance.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    It's always special when the dork of whom was pmed doesn't respond and it devolves into the usual bs
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's always special when the dork of whom was pmed doesn't respond and it devolves into the usual bs

New bored motto?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    I feel like that still wasn't good grammar but I couldn't figure out how to not end that sentence with a preposition
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Don't expect a response from him. It's Friday night and he's busy masturbating to pictures of Jimmy Graham.

This was weird Bazey. Even by your standards.

Be better. Boom!
  • Options

N188JG

CSB

Me sucking off Graham's Jimmy, now you double down with coveting Jimmy's Beaver?

This is just too much Baze. You go too far Baze. You go too far.
  • Options

N188JG

CSB

Actually, give me a Turbo Beaver. The Turbo Otter is nice and I have some stick time in one, but I'd rather fly the DHC-2 Mark II Turbo. That thing has a lot of performance.
    JFC Baze. What are you drinking tonight?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    NYBE creepy! You're reaching.
  • Options

This reads like a Sledog attempt to talk fancy.