Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to CreepyCoug

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

It's always special when the dork of whom was pmed doesn't respond and it devolves into the usual bs

This reads like a Sledog attempt to talk fancy.
    Get yourself an avatar you fucking savage
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

NYBE creepy! You're reaching.

There's a button for that you rube.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

NYBE creepy! You're reaching.

There's a button for that you rube.
    No shit!

Was more satisfying to type it out. HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
    FINAL: Woodinville 49, Redmond 7

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

It's always special when the dork of whom was pmed doesn't respond and it devolves into the usual bs

This reads like a Sledog attempt to talk fancy.
    Fuck you creep. That's the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Take it back
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited October 2019

I don't mean to hijack (hardy har har) Stalin's thread, but I wouldn't mind having Jimmy's DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver. I took this picture March of last year as I was walking on Burke-Gilman and decided to swing by Kenmore Air to have a look-see.

N188JG

I also saw Harrison Ford's DHC-2 there back in 1998, when Kenmore Air was putting it together for him.

CSB

Fuck DH @BennyBeaver . DH Otter or GTFO.
    Actually, give me a Turbo Beaver. The Turbo Otter is nice and I have some stick time in one, but I'd rather fly the DHC-2 Mark II Turbo. That thing has a lot of performance.

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

I don't mean to hijack (hardy har har) Stalin's thread, but I wouldn't mind having Jimmy's DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver. I took this picture March of last year as I was walking on Burke-Gilman and decided to swing by Kenmore Air to have a look-see.

N188JG

I also saw Harrison Ford's DHC-2 there back in 1998, when Kenmore Air was putting it together for him.

CSB

This one?

N188JG

CSB

This one?

No!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

N188JG

CSB

This one?

@OZONE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,977 Founders Club

N188JG

CSB

I had a massage on the same massage table that Harrison Ford had a massage. We're practically BFFs.

N188JG

CSB

I had a massage on the same massage table that Harrison Ford had a massage. We're practically BFFs.
    Did you break the table?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

Actually, give me a Turbo Beaver. The Turbo Otter is nice and I have some stick time in one, but I'd rather fly the DHC-2 Mark II Turbo. That thing has a lot of performance.

Do you have any idea how important the furry beav was the the economy of the Republic in the first half of the 19th century?

So, we should thank beavers for their service?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

So, we should thank beavers for their service?

Only if you don’t pay for said beaver.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Too much war imagery