Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Again, if your case is so strong, why do you have to lie?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Didn’t Mueller getting shredded put that whole Russian thing to bed? Or is Schiff trying to double down on that angle? Does Vegas have a line on # of Times Adam Schiff says stupid shit? Because he must have a ticket to cash in soon.

This is Pettibone like in the ham handedness of the accusations.

I understand that there was a figleaf of cover remaining after Mueller. Now you girls are just lying to yourselves.
    And Joe Biden is pure as a virgin in Pullman.

There still may be one but she’s got cum dripping off her chin.
    If you want to indict Joe Biden for something, make your case. The case against Daddy is no longer merely circumstantial.
    Isn't it amazing how the left is all in on investigating Trump to the point that they have to lie and misrepresent what he has actually said. But when people want to look at what Biden and his son did that's "digging dirt" and not something we're supposed to even talk about.
    Dig away. Unlike you, I haven’t pledged loyalty to a politician.

Besides, you LOVED ongoing investigations when it was Hillary on the hook.

But now they’re deep state coup conspiracies. CHRIST.

You’re so unhinged I worry about y’all.
    Hillary was never actually investigated. When you're writing her "no charges, No intent: letter 2 months before her interview your have no intention of looking at anything or charging her with anything. When a person destroys 33,000 emails that are under subpoena and uses Bleach bit and hammers on their devices that were also under subpoena there may have been a crime.......

This is nothing bu a witch hunt and Trump is still being spied on by forces in our government. The IG report is due out and I wish they'd get it out because that is what the left is really trying to stop. When what they have done hits sunlight the dems know it's the end of them.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Didn’t Mueller getting shredded put that whole Russian thing to bed? Or is Schiff trying to double down on that angle? Does Vegas have a line on # of Times Adam Schiff says stupid shit? Because he must have a ticket to cash in soon.

I understand that there was a figleaf of cover remaining after Mueller. Now you girls are just lying to yourselves.

If you want to indict Joe Biden for something, make your case. The case against Daddy is no longer merely circumstantial.
    Isn't it amazing how the left is all in on investigating Trump to the point that they have to lie and misrepresent what he has actually said. But when people want to look at what Biden and his son did that's "digging dirt" and not something we're supposed to even talk about.

She destroyed 33,000 emails, 7 cell phones and numerous other computers. Evidently you believed her when she said all those phones and computers were simply used to discuss her daughters upcoming wedding.

FFS at least try to act like you have a functioning brain.

Now, get back to tell us all how Schiff is such an honest guy and why you don't believe the President of Ukraine.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,978

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

She destroyed 33,000 emails, 7 cell phones and numerous other computers. Evidently you believed her when she said all those phones and computers were simply used to discuss her daughters upcoming wedding.

FFS at least try to act like you have a functioning brain.

Now, get back to tell us all how Schiff is such an honest guy and why you don't believe the President of Ukraine.
    She destroyed emails and devices that had been subpoenaed. Liberals don't give a shit. Imagine if Trump had destroyed evidence that Congress had subpoenaed. We have two tiers of justice in this country.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Until this moment I’ve never written the words “deep state.” Got any more bullshit?
    The left is all in on investigations and they have to lie!

Got any more bullshit?
    Schiff said that Trump asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if he couldn't find any dirt. He also claimed that Trump "coerced" them. Those are called lies. If Schiff's case is so strong why his he making up bogus dialog and false accusations about what Trump actually said?

I've never said "deep state" so why are you lying?
    For someone that insists on evidence for every statement, you’re VERY certain of what is and isn’t true.

Me thinks you’re full of shit. But keep screaming and shit posting, it’s gotten you this far!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Until this moment I’ve never written the words “deep state.” Got any more bullshit?

Got any more bullshit?
    Schiff said that Trump asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if he couldn't find any dirt. He also claimed that Trump "coerced" them. Those are called lies. If Schiff's case is so strong why his he making up bogus dialog and false accusations about what Trump actually said?

For someone that insists on evidence for every statement, you’re VERY certain of what is and isn’t true.

Me thinks you’re full of shit. But keep screaming and shit posting, it’s gotten you this far!
    What shit am I making up? Are you denying Schiff said these things?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

Shocking, the Kunt ran away.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

No.

Are you denying Trunp said these things?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

No.

So then you're claiming that Schiff statement that Trump asked Ukraine to "manufacture" dirt on Biden is accurate? Sweet Geezus, four fucking posts just to try and get you to answer a fucking question.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

No.

So then you're claiming that Schiff statement that Trump asked Ukraine to "manufacture" dirt on Biden is accurate? Sweet Geezus, four fucking posts just to try and get you to answer a fucking question.
    Again, are you claiming Trump didn’t say these things? They’re in the fucking WH transcript.

Try not being dumb. Free advice.
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

No.

Again, are you claiming Trump didn’t say these things? They’re in the fucking WH transcript.

How fucking stupid are you? Trump never said he wanted the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt on Biden, there is no transcript that says that and Schiff pulled that claim out of his ass. What does this make now 6 posts on this and you still can't answer a question honestly or pull your head out of your ass.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Got any more bullshit?

No.

How fucking stupid are you? Trump never said he wanted the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt on Biden, there is no transcript that says that and Schiff pulled that claim out of his ass. What does this make now 6 posts on this and you still can't answer a question honestly or pull your head out of your ass.
    Of course after making an ass out of himself Tommy runs away.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,090 Standard Supporter
    Raises the classic question, "Does being a leftard make you a liar or do liars become leftards?"
    Yes when he figured out that his lie was obvious and verify ably dishonest he ran. Hondo likes to change the subject when he gets caught in a lie, Fremont repeats, repeats and repeats until it is clear that his repeats are not morphing his lies into truth.

Raises the classic question, "Does being a leftard make you a liar or do liars become leftards?"

I vacillate back and forth on that one. I think an honest person can start out being a liberal but to be a hardcore leftist for any sustained period of time you've got to be a liar. You'll notice that neither Tommy, or O'Keefed or any other leftist for that matter addressed the fact that Schiff is lying through his teeth about what Trump supposedly said the Ukrainian President.
    SFGbob said:

I vacillate back and forth on that one. I think an honest person can start out being a liberal but to be a hardcore leftist for any sustained period of time you've got to be a liar. You'll notice that neither Tommy, or O'Keefed or any other leftist for that matter addressed the fact that Schiff is lying through his teeth about what Trump supposedly said the Ukrainian President.
    I knew some first year dems that went into politics pure as the driven snow, controlled by FEELINGS but with what they honestly believed were good intentions. They were actually some really fine people. The first thing they get when getting to DC was a lecture from leadership on how their voice only mattered locally in their home district. In DC you either voted the way leadership did or you were a one termer. You aren't even allowed to speak on national issues while in DC unless the lib leadership allows you to. They routinely would call my friends and demand that they stand in the background of the podium the lib legislative assistants would hastily put together from where a selected mouthpiece would speak to the lib press about such and such current issue. I would see so and so standing back there as a back drop never to be heard from. Total prop. This aspect of life up there is why I was always intrigued by AOC and her gang. They are exactly why leadership does not want Freshmen anywhere near a mic. I mean leadership clearly supports anti-semitism but they don't expect Jew haters to be front and center.

None of the ones I knew would dare buck the leadership in the Rat party. It meant certain banishment and political death. Even when back home in their own districts they were forced to back scum like Pelosi or Schumer when they knew they were lying. They were forced to be dishonest and at that point it all goes down hill. Life in DC becomes a dishonest mish mash of garbage.

In fairness to Republicans, there is much less kowtowing to leadership and much more fractured and independent. There are problems with that approach as well but the leadership doesn't force everyone to lie for it.

My take is that many Rats go in with good intentions, learn that is not the way democrats operate and then just slide right into the lying like their leadership wants them to. The rat goose steppers on here aren't all that intelligent so they just parrot whatever their dishonest media and leadership tells them to parrot. The perfect example is this latest fake scandal over Ukraine. The president of the country backs up Trump and says there was no pressure and the phone transcript proves there was no illegal activity yet the rat leadership continues on with their lies and attacks and the morons on here push the narrative as if it was fact.
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

I knew some first year dems that went into politics pure as the driven snow, controlled by FEELINGS but with what they honestly believed were good intentions. They were actually some really fine people. The first thing they get when getting to DC was a lecture from leadership on how their voice only mattered locally in their home district. In DC you either voted the way leadership did or you were a one termer. You aren't even allowed to speak on national issues while in DC unless the lib leadership allows you to. They routinely would call my friends and demand that they stand in the background of the podium the lib legislative assistants would hastily put together from where a selected mouthpiece would speak to the lib press about such and such current issue. I would see so and so standing back there as a back drop never to be heard from. Total prop. This aspect of life up there is why I was always intrigued by AOC and her gang. They are exactly why leadership does not want Freshmen anywhere near a mic. I mean leadership clearly supports anti-semitism but they don't expect Jew haters to be front and center.

None of the ones I knew would dare buck the leadership in the Rat party. It meant certain banishment and political death. Even when back home in their own districts they were forced to back scum like Pelosi or Schumer when they knew they were lying. They were forced to be dishonest and at that point it all goes down hill. Life in DC becomes a dishonest mish mash of garbage.

In fairness to Republicans, there is much less kowtowing to leadership and much more fractured and independent. There are problems with that approach as well but the leadership doesn't force everyone to lie for it.

My take is that many Rats go in with good intentions, learn that is not the way democrats operate and then just slide right into the lying like their leadership wants them to. The rat goose steppers on here aren't all that intelligent so they just parrot whatever their dishonest media and leadership tells them to parrot. The perfect example is this latest fake scandal over Ukraine. The president of the country backs up Trump and says there was no pressure and the phone transcript proves there was no illegal activity yet the rat leadership continues on with their lies and attacks and the morons on here push the narrative as if it was fact.
    I think the narrative on the telephone call was set well before Trump released the transcript. Trump crossed them up by releasing it as quickly as they did. Schiff and company decided to just go with the phony narrative and ignore what the transcript actually said. Look at O'Keefed, he continues to repeat the lie about Trump "pressuring" Ukraine. When it comes to bullshit like Schiff's claim that Trump asked them to "manufacture" dirt if need, they ignore it or perform a jackass dance like Tommy and play stupid.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lol at trumptards calling liberals liars while stroking the story that a whistleblower complaint can't be second hand information.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

Lol at trumptards calling liberals liars while stroking the story that a whistleblower complaint can't be second hand information.

Lol at a pathological liar tying to give someone else shit for lying.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,727 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

A whistleblower complaint in and of itself doesn’t make it true.

There’s gobs of cunty bitches in gubmint jobs laying in wait for their time of cuntiness.

It happens in the corporate world too. Cuntiness doesn’t discriminate on private or public sector.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

A whistleblower complaint in and of itself doesn’t make it true.

There’s gobs of cunty bitches in gubmint jobs laying in wait for their time of cuntiness.

It happens in the corporate world too. Cuntiness doesn’t discriminate on private or public sector.
    That is very very true. For many reasons, one of them being the whistleblower doesn't always have the context around the behavior they are whistleblowing on.

That being said, they have a requirement to investigate the matter under whistleblower laws.