Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Again, if your case is so strong, why do you have to lie?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,978
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

That anyone would think Schiff has a shred of credibility left is amazing.

#HondoBros #lapdogs

You don't need to take his word for it. You could just rely on what Daddy's admitted to and the various releases this week. I guess I'm just believing my own lying eyes again. The emperor is naked and he's daring you to say so.
    Just a little back ground on O'Keefed here, just so that you're aware of the integrity you're dealing with here. When asked if Hillary Clinton ever lied to the American public about any of the details surrounding her emails and her private server, O'Keefed said no, Hillary never lied to the American public about her emails

Just a little background on the type of lying piece of shit you're dealing with here.

2001400ex said:

Yet another election?!?

Didn’t Mueller getting shredded put that whole Russian thing to bed? Or is Schiff trying to double down on that angle? Does Vegas have a line on # of Times Adam Schiff says stupid shit? Because he must have a ticket to cash in soon.

This is Pettibone like in the ham handedness of the accusations.

Yes Mueller got shredded by the simple minded sheep. But when you actually read the facts in the report. Trump tried to influence the election with him team meeting with Russia.
    Pathological liar
    Now that's a documented fact.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

#HondoBros #lapdogs

You don't need to take his word for it. You could just rely on what Daddy's admitted to and the various releases this week. I guess I'm just believing my own lying eyes again. The emperor is naked and he's daring you to say so.
    Just a little back ground on O'Keefed here, just so that you're aware of the integrity you're dealing with here. When asked if Hillary Clinton ever lied to the American public about any of the details surrounding her emails and her private server, O'Keefed said no, Hillary never lied to the American public about her emails

Just a little background on the type of lying piece of shit you're dealing with here.
    Of course Hillary lied. What's your point? And what does that have to do with Shiff and Trump?
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

#HondoBros #lapdogs

Of course Hillary lied. What's your point? And what does that have to do with Shiff and Trump?
    Well the next time you're tonguing O'Keefed's ass you might want to tell him that because he claims she never lied about her emails.

It gives a little insight to the guy who is now claiming that Schiff didn't lie in the video that was linked.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Didn’t Mueller getting shredded put that whole Russian thing to bed? Or is Schiff trying to double down on that angle? Does Vegas have a line on # of Times Adam Schiff says stupid shit? Because he must have a ticket to cash in soon.

I understand that there was a figleaf of cover remaining after Mueller. Now you girls are just lying to yourselves.
    And Joe Biden is pure as a virgin in Pullman.

There still may be one but she’s got cum dripping off her chin.
    If you want to indict Joe Biden for something, make your case. The case against Daddy is no longer merely circumstantial.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

#HondoBros #lapdogs

Not really a great defense of Daddy. Dredging up half remembered conversations isn't really a denial.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

#HondoBros #lapdogs

Not really a great defense of Daddy. Dredging up half remembered conversations isn't really a denial.
    I'm not defending "Daddy" I'm just informing everyone of what a zero integrity lying piece of shit you are. When you claim Schiff isn't lying when he claims that Trump "coerced" Ukraine into "manufacturing" false evidence people should know just how dishonest you're willing to be in order to advance your politics.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

I understand that there was a figleaf of cover remaining after Mueller. Now you girls are just lying to yourselves.

If you want to indict Joe Biden for something, make your case. The case against Daddy is no longer merely circumstantial.
    what's the evidence you posses consuelo?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Isn't it amazing how the left is all in on investigating Trump to the point that they have to lie and misrepresent what he has actually said. But when people want to look at what Biden and his son did that's "digging dirt" and not something we're supposed to even talk about.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Isn't it amazing how the left is all in on investigating Trump to the point that they have to lie and misrepresent what he has actually said. But when people want to look at what Biden and his son did that's "digging dirt" and not something we're supposed to even talk about.
    Dig all the dirt you want, madam. Daddy wants to shoot the witnesses. There's a recording and stuff.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Dig all the dirt you want, madam. Daddy wants to shoot the witnesses. There's a recording and stuff.
    Hey O'Keefed, lets see if you're still willing to stand by the lie you used to tell.

Did Hillary lie to the American public about her emails? Yes or no?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Hey O'Keefed, lets see if you're still willing to stand by the lie you used to tell.

Did Hillary lie to the American public about her emails? Yes or no?
    If you want an answer from him. You might want to narrow down a specific quote. HTH

Btw I chuckle when you demand answers from people but rarely provide them yourself.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Yes and unfortunately for you there was nothing in the recording. As backed up by the President of Ukraine.

But hey Perry, you keep on telling yourself whatever you need to make your FEELINGS FEEL good. Ignore the President of Ukraine and just lead on with your chin.

Defending Schiff now are we? No one does that and I mean no one who has an ounce of integrity. He lied for 2 years and because you libs have zero integrity you now defend him. I thought you were enough of an independent thinker to steer clear of the garbage in your party but clearly you are just another goose stepping moron willing to parrot whatever big brother tells you to. Having a tough time telling you and hondo apart and believe me when I say that is not a good look on you.
    All you need to know. Schiff claimed that Trump asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if necessary in order to go after Biden. O'Keefed claimed Schiff didn't lie.

Whatever O'Keefed says on this topic should be ignored. He has already established that facts don't matter and that he is willing to lie in order to make his case.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Dig away. Unlike you, I haven’t pledged loyalty to a politician.

Besides, you LOVED ongoing investigations when it was Hillary on the hook.

But now they’re deep state coup conspiracies. CHRIST.

You’re so unhinged I worry about y’all.
    SFGbob said:

All you need to know. Schiff claimed that Trump asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if necessary in order to go after Biden. O'Keefed claimed Schiff didn't lie.

Whatever O'Keefed says on this topic should be ignored. He has already established that facts don't matter and that he is willing to lie in order to make his case.

So Shiff lies and you want him hung. But Trump lies about Biden, his attorney has been lying about Biden. But you are ok with that?

Come on Bob. You can't be that dumb can you?
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So Shiff lies and you want him hung. But Trump lies about Biden, his attorney has been lying about Biden. But you are ok with that?

Come on Bob. You can't be that dumb can you?
    Create a strawman and then fuck it right in the ass. It all the game Hondo has.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Until this moment I’ve never written the words “deep state.” Got any more bullshit?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

Until this moment I’ve never written the words “deep state.” Got any more bullshit?
    The left is all in on investigations and they have to lie!

Got any more bullshit?
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yet another election?!?

The left is all in on investigations and they have to lie!

Got any more bullshit?
    Schiff said that Trump asked the Ukrainian President to "manufacture" dirt if he couldn't find any dirt. He also claimed that Trump "coerced" them. Those are called lies. If Schiff's case is so strong why his he making up bogus dialog and false accusations about what Trump actually said?

I've never said "deep state" so why are you lying?