Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Again, if your case is so strong, why do you have to lie?

124»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,727 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Lol at trumptards calling liberals liars while stroking the story that a whistleblower complaint can't be second hand information.

A whistleblower complaint in and of itself doesn’t make it true.

There’s gobs of cunty bitches in gubmint jobs laying in wait for their time of cuntiness.

It happens in the corporate world too. Cuntiness doesn’t discriminate on private or public sector.
    That is very very true. For many reasons, one of them being the whistleblower doesn't always have the context around the behavior they are whistleblowing on.

That being said, they have a requirement to investigate the matter under whistleblower laws.
    ‘They’ being the House? I don’t think that’s quite how the process works, Holmes.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Lol at trumptards calling liberals liars while stroking the story that a whistleblower complaint can't be second hand information.

There’s gobs of cunty bitches in gubmint jobs laying in wait for their time of cuntiness.

It happens in the corporate world too. Cuntiness doesn’t discriminate on private or public sector.
    That is very very true. For many reasons, one of them being the whistleblower doesn't always have the context around the behavior they are whistleblowing on.

That being said, they have a requirement to investigate the matter under whistleblower laws.
    ‘They’ being the House? I don’t think that’s quite how the process works, Holmes.

I didn't say the house in any way. I didn't say there was a requirement to have impeachment hearings. There is however a requirement to investigate.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't say the house in any way. I didn't say there was a requirement to have impeachment hearings. There is however a requirement to investigate.
    Investigator: dude is cunty. Next cunty whistleblower case please.

Pelosi: COVERUP!!! IMPEACH!!!

Biden: I know NOTHING!!

Do you seriously not see how this helps Trump?

Race is right.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race is right.

Great. It helps Trump so they shouldn't look into it? They should just ignore it and move on?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Race is right.

Great. It helps Trump so they shouldn't look into it? They should just ignore it and move on?
    Jesus fuck. Shaking my damn head.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club