Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas husky shoe limited edition

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    it’s fucking game day and there’s a 4 page thread about shoe bots

FYFMFE
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Postal91 said:

BTW, the worst (unmentioned) part is Adidas has 30% off which would have made this a reasonable purchase. Now, fuck us.

Exactly. Instead of being excited about these shoes and the new partnership, I’ve now gone 100% WDWTA. I’m pulling a Race and walking away. If the UW AD didn’t anticipate this bot nonsense and not set aside physical inventory at the UW Bookstore or the stadium, fuck ‘em.

Again, I realize I’m acting like a child that didn’t get all the toys they wanted Christmas morning, but I just had overly inflated hopes for the Adidas deal. Is it so wrong to want nice purple/gold things?
    If i get screwed over today and can't get them, and they do get stock at the book store, I'd be happy to pay you a little extra for purchase and shipping. B)
    Agreed. 10.5 please @Doog_de_Jour !!!!!
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Men’s shoe obsession culture always comes across as homo or for the poors trying to feel like they have one mildly expensive thing in their life.

It’s a consumable meant to be used that stops the grossest part of the human body from stepping on dogshit.

People who talk/brag about their shoes are like the fucktards that brag/talk about their shitty 60” TV they bought at Bestbuy like it’s something special.

Exceptions acceptable for special utility or material shoes... like stingray and hippo ivory boots or something.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

Men’s shoe obsession culture always comes across as homo or for the poors trying to feel like they have one mildly expensive thing in their life.

It’s a consumable meant to be used that stops the grossest part of the human body from stepping on dogshit.

People who talk/brag about their shoes are like the fucktards that brag/talk about their shitty 60” TV they bought at Bestbuy like it’s something special.

Exceptions acceptable for special utility or material shoes... like stingray and hippo ivory boots or something.

Wait legit shoes are solid. Not fucking sneakers.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Houhusky said:

@highculturedawg reading a lot into people talking about shoes.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sold out is what I'm seeing...
  • Options
    doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I don’t think they have a 12:30 sale, was all sold this morning in the presale.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don’t think they have a 12:30 sale, was all sold this morning in the presale.

yeah errors all morning late and nothing to sell during regular sale, already piles of presales up on ebay for 300 bucks plus...lol, they aren't that cool...I was ok at 180 but barely, not a fucking chance with bullshit premium, fuck Adidas in the ass.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

What about expensive watches & motorcycles?

Okay to brag about those?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

No stock in 14 when I checked at 7. If they are released at 12.30 while I'm at the game and I can't buy a pair, this is a colossal fuck up by everyone involved. Cataclysmic. I know you're reading this, Jen. Get me my fucking shoes.

Wanna cyber?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Good chit, @Doogles! Mine will be delivered today. Not sure if I'll poast pictures here, but I'll definitely take some and sext them to @Swaye.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    edited September 2019
    Nebraska Classy
    PurpleJ said:

Same exact thing happens with the Liverpool shoes every year.

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What’s the best spray to use for protecting shoes? Brand?
    Doogles said:

Arrived

Pro tip water proof the shit out of these before wearing with scotch guard or some other shoe repellent. The white boost material collects dirt and stains immediately. I find by putting a few layers on it helps keep them fresh forever.

Also apply extra to the back right heel. My experience is the stop and go from driving can fuck that part up the most.

These look pretty damn fresh, the gold is so metallic that Laker or LSU fans really won't snipe the look as much as you'd think.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I'll add a few more from different angles.

@Swaye
    @Doog_de_Jour

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    Weird tongue, too much make up.

Meh.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Arrived

Pro tip water proof the shit out of these before wearing with scotch guard or some other shoe repellent. The white boost material collects dirt and stains immediately. I find by putting a few layers on it helps keep them fresh forever.

Also apply extra to the back right heel. My experience is the stop and go from driving can fuck that part up the most.

These look pretty damn fresh, the gold is so metallic that Laker or LSU fans really won't snipe the look as much as you'd think.

Doogles said:

Arrived

I'll add a few more from different angles.

@Swaye
    @Doog_de_Jour

Those are beautiful. Thanks Baze! I hope you enjoy them.

*Sigh* still a little pissed at how that ordering business went down. Oh well.