Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ethan Calvert, 2021 4* ATH, Westlake Village (Oaks Christian), CA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,860
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biggins said UW has done well to get in early with him, and he's easily the best of the 3 brothers.

I’d like to see more family pics so I can compare ALL of the family.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019

He's grown 2 inches and added 15 lbs since last year. Chiropractor visits paying off!

• Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    we're thinking LB for him yeah? Inside or outside?
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

we're thinking LB for him yeah? Inside or outside?

Yes. He could play any of the 3.
    So either Bob Gregory or Pete Kwiatkowski will be running point. What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    His soph film is awesome. Great closing speed and striking ability. Kids going to be a monster.
    2021 is going to be scary good. The type of class which can win a fucking natty. Close 2020 with Smalls, Banks, Covington, Carlton and Hector and its game on. Doog the fuck up.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian 2021 linebacker Ethan Calvert is in double-digits, with the offers from Washington, USC, Ohio State, Michigan and LSU the ones standing out and Calvert said UCLA, where his older brother, Bo, plays, is also recruiting him and could offer at some point. Another brother, Joshua, is a freshman linebacker at Washington and he said the Huskies have been staying on him and he visited this spring, along with Stanford and UCLA. Last week, Calvert was selected to play in the 2021 Polynesian Bowl after Bo played in the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl and Joshua played in the 2019 Under Armour All-American Game.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian 2021 linebacker Ethan Calvert is in double-digits, with the offers from Washington, USC, Ohio State, Michigan and LSU the ones standing out and Calvert said UCLA, where his older brother, Bo, plays, is also recruiting him and could offer at some point. Another brother, Joshua, is a freshman linebacker at Washington and he said the Huskies have been staying on him and he visited this spring, along with Stanford and UCLA. Last week, Calvert was selected to play in the 2021 Polynesian Bowl after Bo played in the 2018 U.S. Army All-American Bowl and Joshua played in the 2019 Under Armour All-American Game.

they should rename it to UW bowl
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I really think Clay holds onto his job. Offense should be more exciting for fans, too much talent to fall too far. Good for us with Calvert?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

I really think Clay holds onto his job. Offense should be more exciting for fans, too much talent to fall too far. Good for us with Calvert?

If he keeps his job that would probably help but he’s dead man walking.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    RealRhino said:

Swan would have to keep his job too and I doubt that happens.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The likelihood Ethan goes to USC is approximately 0.0%.

Same with UCLA, now that brother Bo has been ruled academically ineligible for 2019.

I’d wager UW can wrap things up with Ethan by showing Josh a ton of academic support this year.